dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jan (new) - added it

Jan Notzon | 9 comments Title: And Ye Shall Be As Gods
Author: Jan Notzon
ISBN: 9781682898826
Publisher: Page Publishing
Date: 2016
Format: Paperback, Kindle
Description: Who is responsible? In his quest to find the author of his beloved little-sister's retreat into darkness and despair, Jake Kazmareck confronts the face of evil.
From his abandoned career as a public defender, to teaching high school in the wilds of the South Bronx, he finally finds his way home to the border city of his youth. There, he discovers a curious connection between the devils that hound his sister and his long-lost love.
In one final, gut-wrenching episode of self-discovery, he finds the evil he seeks in a most unexpected and astonishing place.
257 pages
https://www.pagepublishing.com/client...

message 2: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 20816 comments That book is already on Goodreads, as you linked to it in the topic header.

This is not the place to promote your books.

message 3: by Jan (new) - added it

Jan Notzon | 9 comments Arenda: I got a message on an author's feedback thread that said there was no description of my books neither on goodreads nor Amazon and that I should ask a member of the Librarians' Group to post them. I think her name was La-Lionne, or something like that. I'm really confused now. I didn't mean to break the rules. But this is what the Librarian's Group says to do for new books. Sorry.

message 4: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 20816 comments Sorry, I wasn't meaning to accuse you.

This edition on Goodreads already has a description: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

When there is a problem with one of your books on Amazon, you'll have to edit it yourself or contact Amazon. GR librarians can't help with Amazon.

message 5: by Jan (new) - added it

Jan Notzon | 9 comments This edition on Goodreads already has a description:

I wonder what La-Lione on the Authors' feedback thread was talking about.

message 6: by La-Lionne (new)

La-Lionne | 2 comments Jan wrote: "This edition on Goodreads already has a description:

I wonder what La-Lione on the Authors' feedback thread was talking about."

I didn't mean anything other than what I wrote in my comment. I clicked on your book page and it had no description. I went to check on Amazon and there wasn't one either. I see it has been added to GR since the last time I checked. But your book still had no blurb on Amazon. I could drop in a screenshot, but that would be considered as a promotion. To fix that you will need to contact Amazon. Good luck.

message 7: by lethe (last edited Jun 02, 2016 01:03PM) (new)

lethe | 13747 comments I do see a blurb on Amazon now. I'm going to add the Kindle edition to GR.

Added: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

message 8: by Jan (new) - added it

Jan Notzon | 9 comments La-Lionne wrote: "Jan wrote: "This edition on Goodreads already has a description:

I didn't mean anything other than what I wrote in my co..."

Well, thanks for the heads-up

message 9: by Jan (new) - added it

Jan Notzon | 9 comments La-Lionne wrote: "Jan wrote: "This edition on Goodreads already has a description:

I didn't mean anything other than what I wrote in my co..."

La-Lione: Just wanted to sincerely thank you again. Where marketing and technology are concerned, my skills are presently severely lacking. I'm trying to change that little by little. I went to authorcentral on Amazon and am in the process of rectifying things from there. I do appreciate the feedback.

Jan