What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Forbidden (Tempted, #1)
This topic is about Forbidden
SOLVED: Children's/YA > YA supernatural [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Charlotte (last edited Jun 01, 2016 02:12PM) (new)

Charlotte Lowry Glen | 5 comments attention of the school 'bad boy'. You eventually learn that he lives in a circus that is run by supernaturals at night. The initial group is the 2 girls and 3 guys she meets at the school. The master of the circus who is some kind of beast the bad boy is his son. There are also 2 girls you later find out are somehow soul bound to some of the guys. Eventually you find out that the main character is a fae and goes to live in the circus for protection and to learn how to use her abilities eventually there is a war in the last book. I think there is also mention of some kind of council. At the end of one of the books before she goes to the circus to hide she is attaked at the school dance and there is a bomb but some thorns show up and protect her by burying her in the ground until she heals.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32194 comments Mod
Charlotte, what year(s) did you read this series?
How many books are in the series?

What are the heroine's special powers?

Is it heavy on the romance?

message 3: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte Lowry Glen | 5 comments I read the entire series early this year i think there was 3 in total. The last book was centered around the main group hiding out in an underground home while preparing for the war with the main female character learning how to control her abilities in the fae world
I dont remember her special powers specifically just that whenever she was injured her powers would activate and send her into the ground until she had fully healed.
It wasnt too romance based although it started if that way

message 4: by Hayley (new)

Hayley (luckyducky917) | 101 comments I don't know what they are, but I kinda want to read these books . . .

They remind me of a movie. Were they adapted, do you know?

message 5: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte Lowry Glen | 5 comments The books are definitely worth reading if i could just remeber them.

As soon as I remeber I will let you know.

No I dont believe they were ever adapted to a movie.

message 6: by SparksofEmber (last edited Jun 03, 2016 11:32AM) (new)

SparksofEmber | 943 comments I think the beginning of your description got cut off? Also, please update your title to more than YA Supernatural - there are lots of people searching for books like that. The title needs to describe the book you are looking for: YA Fae girl hiding at circus or something like that.

The Immortal Circus: Act One?

Check this list: https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/3...

message 7: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte Lowry Glen | 5 comments No not immortal circus.

I found it. Itbis the Tempted series by Selene Charles.

Thanks.Selene Charles

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Immortal Circus: Act One (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Selene Charles (other topics)