Bookstagram discussion

Bookstagram: Comments/Interaction

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheena (new)

Sheena (biblioboppitybooks) | 31 comments How do you get people to comment more on your Bookstagram account?

I personally comment a lot on other accounts, and will usually get a reply back, but I can't seem to get more than 3 or 4 people to comment on my posts and interact with me/them, and even then it's sporadic.

Tips and advice appreciated!

message 2: by Faroukh (new)

Faroukh Naseem (theguywiththebook) | 121 comments Mod
Hey Sheena!

I see you've just started out on Bookstagram....Just keep doing what you love, and comments etc will come in time.

I dont know if this works, but Book Tags might be a fun way to tag people and start conversations :)

You could start with a tag #photogenicbooks and post a cover of a book cover you like, tag 20 people on it :)

- Faroukh

message 3: by Sheena (new)

Sheena (biblioboppitybooks) | 31 comments Thanks. I actually have a few book tags I've been tagged on that I still need to do, so maybe that'll help.

message 4: by Olubukola (new)

Olubukola | 6 comments Sheena wrote: "How do you get people to comment more on your Bookstagram account?

I personally comment a lot on other accounts, and will usually get a reply back, but I can't seem to get more than 3 or 4 people..."

Same here

message 5: by Penny (new)

Penny (pennym) Sheena (biblio.boppity.books) wrote: "How do you get people to comment more on your Bookstagram account?

I personally comment a lot on other accounts, and will usually get a reply back, but I can't seem to get more than 3 or 4 people..."

same!

message 6: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin (caitlinobauer) | 8 comments I find asking specific questions can be good conversation starters. Commenting and engaging other bookstagrammers is absolutely the right way to go, though. It's all about building relationships.