Authors & Reviewers in Paradise discussion

Let the Waves Come In
This topic is about Let the Waves Come In
AUTHORS Seeking Reviews > Reviewers Wanted for Romance Book

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

J.L. Leslie (jlleslie) | 15 comments I'm looking for reviewers for my latest book Let The Waves Come In. If you're interested, post your email and if you need a mobi or pdf copy. I'll send you one!! Please post your review to Goodreads and Amazon. Thanks!!

message 2: by Cara (new)

Cara Downey (caradd) | 2 comments Hi everyone :-D

I'm looking for reviewers for my first publication Love Beyond Boundaries A Collection of Erotic Poetry (Love Beyond Boundaries #1) by Cara Downey If you're interested please do not hesitate to pm and I'll provide you with an ebook copy.

p.s. Please post your review once you have finished reading on Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes and Noble.

Excerpt
I am pulled into the same daydream I had at work. I’m tied to the bed, and he’s having his wicked way with me. I feel the flogger come down on my body; my breathing is rough, hard. I’m panting from the sensations, from anticipations. I try to rein myself in; I do not want it to end so soon. I ask him if he can bring the flogger down on my sex. I am not sure where that idea came from, but he doesn’t deny me. On the contrary, he obliges me. I scream out in desire when the first lash hits my sex, leaving me wanting more.