Love Inspired Historicals discussion

Birthdays > June LIH Birthdays

Comments Showing 1-50 of 88 (88 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments June 1st is here...get ready to celebrate with the ladies on their special day this month..We only have 7 by my calculations...know of one give a holler.
first will be 11th....

message 2: by Deanne (new)

Deanne Patterson (neverenoughbookss) | 64 comments My birthday is June 6th : )

message 3: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Thanks Deanne ...gottcha on the list...

message 4: by Deanne (new)

Deanne Patterson (neverenoughbookss) | 64 comments Thanks Paula

message 5: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2534 comments Looking forward to this. thanks for doing this Paula-O.

message 6: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Welcome Melinda just wish it could be for real, friends on Goodreads and facebook seem like real friends ....thanks to everyone that participates making it "Happy times".

message 7: by Nina (new)

Nina | 42 comments Happy Birthday to all June babies

message 8: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2534 comments Paula-O wrote: "Welcome Melinda just wish it could be for real, friends on Goodreads and facebook seem like real friends ....thanks to everyone that participates making it "Happy times"."

I agree that our friend in the virtual world are close. Enjoy spending some time with all of them. Have a wonderful weekend Paula-O

message 9: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 963 comments Tomorrow is my daughter's 24th birthday! She's in London with my other daughter! They saved up for a year to go on this dream vacation together - they are teachers so it was really hard to save the money but they are SUPER excited to be in London and then on to Paris in 2 more days!

message 10: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Hi Valri, now you know them girls are going to have a birthday to really talk about in the years to come, London and Paris only places I get to read about...Happy Birthday to Valris's daughters...

message 11: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 963 comments Thanks, Paula!!! I know my daughter will never forget her 24th birthday!

message 12: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Slip of the words there Valri, just one birthday but two daughters. i am sure you knew what I was trying to get out...

message 13: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Well it is time to hang our banners for our first June Birthday, pretty theme of salmon colors, hope they strike your fancy,"Happy Birthday Deanne", the tables are a combo of salmon/white delicate colors. tomorrow is a day filled with fellowship and great things to eat.

message 14: by Melinda (last edited Jun 06, 2016 08:09AM) (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2534 comments To go with the colors, I am putting on a peach pie with an open top so you can add ice cream or whip cream. The hall looks great Paul-o.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEANNE!
Have a wonderful day.

message 15: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4948 comments Happy Birthday Deanne. I am bringing Apple pie to add to the peach pie.

message 16: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Happy birthday, Deanne! I've added an almond cake to the table.

message 17: by Keli (new)

Keli Gwyn (keligwyn) | 757 comments Happy birthday, Deanne! I'm adding a lemon meringue pie to the treat table to go with all the other delicious offerings.

message 18: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Happy birthday, Deanne! Hope you have a lovely day!

message 19: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments The tables are full and all are having a great time,Hello everyone, I had appointment in town and when home again around noon internet was out, we have TS coming from gulf area heading across Fl/Ga and up the coast...lot of rain.
I brought a lovely white coconut cake to add to our treats , I am trying a small slice of all the pies...Hope you are having a great day.

message 20: by Deanne (new)

Deanne Patterson (neverenoughbookss) | 64 comments All you ladies have made my day so special! The pie, cake and ice cream were delicious and the decorations we divine. Just went to Olove Garden so I can't have to much dessert but it sure is tasty. Thank you all so much for making my day so special : )

message 21: by Janis Kay (new)

Janis Kay (riceball1759) | 211 comments I'm a little late, but I hope you had a wonderful birthday, Deanne:)

message 22: by Deanne (last edited Jun 07, 2016 05:31AM) (new)

Deanne Patterson (neverenoughbookss) | 64 comments Janis Kay wrote: "I'm a little late, but I hope you had a wonderful birthday, Deanne:)"

I had a wonderful visit with my son, thank you, Janis Kay : )

message 23: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (lyncote) | 1644 comments Mod
Happy Birthday to all! I miss chatting but will get back soon! I've been working with my editor on a new LIH book-twin mail order brides!

message 24: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Lyn wrote: "Happy Birthday to all! I miss chatting but will get back soon! I've been working with my editor on a new LIH book-twin mail order brides!"

sounds like a good story Lyn, stay busy, but do come up for a breather now and then-we miss ya.

message 25: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Stopping by to hang banners for our tomorrow ladies," Happy Birthday Angela and Mary Ann", we hope you have a fantastic birthday and celebrate tru the weekend...your color theme today is many shades of pink into the darkest garnet. tables will be filled with goodies and we hope you have time to stop by for fellowship.

message 26: by Keli (new)

Keli Gwyn (keligwyn) | 757 comments Happy birthday, Angela and Mary Ann! I'm putting a platter of chocolate dipped strawberries on the table. Some are milk chocolate, some dark chocolate and the remainder white chocolate. Enjoy!

message 27: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Happy birthday, Angela and Mary Ann! Hope your special day is filled with joy.

message 28: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Strawberries and all that chocolate,thanks Keli it hits the spot. I am bringing a strawberry shortcake for a cool taste...yum.
enjoy ladies.

message 29: by Janis Kay (new)

Janis Kay (riceball1759) | 211 comments Happy Birthday Mary Ann and Angela!!! I've brought a light rum cake made with imitation run extract:) May your days be lovely!

message 30: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2534 comments Keli wrote: "Happy birthday, Angela and Mary Ann! I'm putting a platter of chocolate dipped strawberries on the table. Some are milk chocolate, some dark chocolate and the remainder white chocolate. Enjoy!"

They sound delicious.

message 31: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2534 comments Happy Birthday Angela and Mary Ann!
Have a wonderful day.
I am putting a strawberry glazed pie on the table and some whip cream.
Below is the link.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/12641/st...

message 32: by MaryE (new)

MaryE Stifflemire | 499 comments Happy Birthday Angela and Mary Ann!! I hope you have a simply marvelous day!!
Happy Belated Birthday Deanne!
I'm adding some Brazilian Lemonade to the table. It's a bit different but sounds refreshing. (although I would call it limeade, but it's still good ;) )

message 33: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 963 comments Happy Birthday Angela and Mary Ann! Hope you are celebrating!

message 34: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Hanging the banners in a pretty shade of blue and almond for our birthday tomorrow "Happy Birthday Brenda Minton"...stop by for fellowship and a treat as our tables will fill soon. Enjoy your day.

message 35: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2534 comments Happy Birthday , Brenda!
Enjoy your day!
I am putting a blueberry pie on the table.

message 36: by MaryE (new)

MaryE Stifflemire | 499 comments Happy Birthday Brenda! I'm adding platters of fresh fruit to the table and some cherry limeade.

message 37: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4948 comments hope you have a very happy birthday today Brenda

message 38: by Keli (new)

Keli Gwyn (keligwyn) | 757 comments Happy birthday, Brenda! I'm adding a plate of brownies to the table, half with nuts, and half without.

message 39: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Happy Birthday Brenda, I brought some ice cream to cool us, all flavors so sure yours is here. I am partial to strawberry myself.
The tables are filling with pies-fruits-brownies and now some ice cream.....

message 40: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Happy birthday, Brenda. I have a chocolate cake for the table.

message 41: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Hope you have a fabulous day, Brenda!

message 42: by Janis Kay (new)

Janis Kay (riceball1759) | 211 comments Happy Birthday Brenda!!! Have an awesome day and a slice of my chocolate drizzled banana bread ;)

message 43: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 963 comments Happy Birthday, Brenda! Hope you are having an awesome day! Take time to celebrate! I'm adding a strawberry shortcake to the table since Oregon is full of fresh strawberries right now! YUM!!!

message 44: by Chaya & Cinnamon (new)

Chaya & Cinnamon (chayacinnamon) | 72 comments Happy Birthday to everyone having birthday this month! :) Hope you had/will have a wonderful, fantastic time! :)

Valri wrote: "Happy Birthday, Brenda! Hope you are having an awesome day! Take time to celebrate! I'm adding a strawberry shortcake to the table since Oregon is full of fresh strawberries right now! YUM!!!"

Oh, wow, fresh strawberries! :) <3 Awesome! :)

Chaya

message 45: by Sherida (new)

Sherida Stewart | 252 comments Belated birthday wishes to Deanne, Angela, Mary Ann, and Brenda! Sorry to have missed all the birthdays and the June author chats. We've been traveling, then had some unexpected complications, so I wasn't able to check in. I'll do the clean up to be ready for the celebrations during the rest of the month. Happy weekend to all.

message 46: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2534 comments Sherida wrote: "Belated birthday wishes to Deanne, Angela, Mary Ann, and Brenda! Sorry to have missed all the birthdays and the June author chats. We've been traveling, then had some unexpected complications, so I..."

Hope you enjoy the traveling. Sorry about the complications. Thanks for doing the clean up. Have a restful weekend.

message 47: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments You ladies are so sweet, Hope you enjoyed all the traveling Sherida, our next birthday not till 22nd with Angie....see ya then.

message 48: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Stopping in to hang the banners of many shades of green for "Happy Birthday Angie" tomorrow, the tables are set with beautiful cloths and flowers so pretty. I have two appointments tomorrow so will be late getting in, so party on guys and will see ya when I am home again.

message 49: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2534 comments Paula-O wrote: "Stopping in to hang the banners of many shades of green for "Happy Birthday Angie" tomorrow, the tables are set with beautiful cloths and flowers so pretty. I have two appointments tomorrow so will..."

Paula-O,
Hope your appointments go well. thank you for being so good about hanging the banners for the birthdays.

message 50: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 2534 comments I am putting a Lemon Streusel cake. I will put coffee on and hot water for tea on . Since I had to pop in early as I have an previous commitment but I will check in later.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANGIE! Hope you have a wonderful day. Do something that you enjoy. Your flowers are very pretty. what is your favorite kind?

« previous 1