Christian PenPals for Girls discussion

Let us get to know you!

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, everyone!

Tell us a bit about yourself! You can state your name, age, blog, interests, or anything else!

If you have something in common with another person, you can say, "Pen pal me!" If they want to be your pen pal, they will say, "Sure!" If not, they will say, "No thanks!"
NOTE: Please do not be offended if someone does not want to be your pen pal.

Well, let's get at it!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll start!

My name is Leona, and here's a link to my blog: http://www.greatbooksforGodsgirls.wor...
I recently started to Rollerblade more, and it has been a lot of fun!
Here's some fun facts about me:
I love reading!
My dad is a pastor.
I have 5 siblings!

Well, I guess that's all!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, Chloe! I'm so glad you joined!

message 4: by Hope (new)

Hope (hope4) Hi, everyone!!!!!!!! My name is Essie and i am 11 yrs. old. I have 8 siblings (its a long story) and i love horses and dolphins and eagles!!!!!!! I love to cook and bake!!!!!!

message 5: by Michaila (new)

Michaila  (michailareads) | 8 comments Hello :)

I'm Michaila XD
I enjoy writing letters, sort of like weekly newspapers of my life, playing volleyball, writing, reading, playing with pets, going on adventures, swimming, painting, crafting, drawing and singing.

I blog at Mic's Room (http://lovelypinkduckshome.blogspot.com/)
~Mic

message 6: by Michaila (new)

Michaila  (michailareads) | 8 comments Hey Anika ;) I would so like to pen pal you! We seem to like some similar things ;)
If you emailed me for a little while (like we have been for books), then my parents would be fine with it and we could send letters to one another :D
~Mic

message 7: by Michaila (new)

Michaila  (michailareads) | 8 comments lol you can call me whatever you want to!! But my real name is Michaila and my friends call me Mic ;)
~Mic

message 8: by Michaila (new)

Michaila  (michailareads) | 8 comments yes :D I invited you!
~Mic

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay! Someone already made a penpal!

Essie, wanna be penpals? I think I have your address somewhere... but it would probably work better if you sent it to me via Goodreads mail. Once you send it to me, I will send mine to you.

message 10: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (theshyintrovert) Hi, I'm Chloe. Michaila invited me a while ago, but I didn't even check it out until today. Happy to be here!

I like reading (huge surprise there), horses, and writing.

I blog at www.theshyintrovert.blogspot.com

I'm the second oldest, I have five siblings, and I'm sarcastic.

Oh, and I'm 17.

-Chloe

message 11: by Allie (new)

Allie (alliedufries) Hey! I'm Allie from Spreading My Joy and I am a teen with a passion for photography.

I am an ESFP and I am working on bringing my extroverted self out. If that makes sense.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, Allie! And no, that did not make sense. :) What is a ESFP?

message 13: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (theshyintrovert) Leona wrote: "Hi, Allie! And no, that did not make sense. :) What is a ESFP?"

It's her Myers-Briggs type. Mine is ISTP

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Chloe wrote: "Hi, I'm Chloe. Michaila invited me a while ago, but I didn't even check it out until today. Happy to be here!

I like reading (huge surprise there), horses, and writing.

I blog at www.theshyintro..."

Hi, Chloe! I'm sorry that I didn't notice your comment before! I'm glad you joined!

message 16: by Bookworm (last edited Jul 20, 2016 10:54AM) (new)

Bookworm | 5 comments Hello ladies, my name is actually Naomi, and I'm from the USA; I'm excited to join this group as I love getting to know people through letters!

Some facts: I am 20
I am a Christian
I have 5 siblings
I love to read (of course :) ), write, listen to music, play music, and go adventuring with my family.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, Naomi!

message 18: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm | 5 comments Hello Leona!:)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm Raevyn. I'm 15 and I enjoy writing.

I'm an INFP.
I think if anyone wants to be my pen pal it should be over Goodreads messages only--I'm kind of paranoid about Internet security.

message 20: by Abby (new)

Abby | 2 comments My name's Abby, and I have a blog at http://violetcottage.blogspot.com/.
I love books, music, history...pretty much anything to do with the arts or culture! I love dark chocolate and tea. I am a Christian, of course, but a Lutheran to be more exact. :)
I'm excited to meet all of you!

message 21: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (theshyintrovert) Abby wrote: "My name's Abby, and I have a blog at http://violetcottage.blogspot.com/.
I love books, music, history...pretty much anything to do with the arts or culture! I love dark chocolate and tea. I am a C..."

Hi Abby!

message 22: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (theshyintrovert) Molly wrote: "Hi, I'm Molly! I'm a Christian, of course, and I love being creative, whether it be art, writing, photography, or knitting. I also love reading, history, period dramas, movie soundtracks, and iced ..."

Welcome, Molly!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, Molly!

message 24: by Abbey (new)

Abbey Nelson | 2 comments Hi I'm Abbey and I'm 17 years old. I'm a bit of a loner due to my mental disorder so its hard for me to text and have conversations with people. I'm going into my junior year of high school. I would really like to try and make new friends through here ao yea. Some of my favorite books are The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks, The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle by Avi, Me Before You by Jojo Moyes, and A Work In Progress by Connor Franta.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, Abbey!

message 26: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (theshyintrovert) Hi Abbey!

message 27: by Medomfo (new)

Medomfo | 2 comments Hi

message 28: by Medomfo (new)

Medomfo | 2 comments I'm Medomfo.
My parents created my name from a Ghanaian word and it means "God is Gracious to me"
I love to write what I read: devotionals, poetry, travel, teen/ children, historical fiction, classics, biographies and occasionally mystery or romance( I don't tend to write the last two 😊)
All of this I write as Christian/ clean stories.
I'm a teenager who loves daydreaming and writing stories when I can. One day, I'll publish my works but for now, it's composing music, writing books/stories, studying for school and most importantly, serving God.

message 29: by Chaya & Cinnamon (new)

Chaya & Cinnamon (chayacinnamon) | 1 comments Thank you for the invitation, Michaila! Sorry it's been quite some time! I've kept you in my prayers and all of my friends on goodreads.
~Chaya