Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

A Casualty of Hope
This topic is about A Casualty of Hope
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Looking for a Review of "A Casualty of Hope"

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marguerite (new)

Marguerite Mooers (margueritemooers) | 23 comments "A Casualty of Hope" is a little bit murder mystery and a little bit or romance. Bernie Robertson is searching for her birth mother and wondering if her recurring nightmare reflects the repressed memory of an actual event. When she travels to Texas she meets Mike West, a man she's falling for, but a man with secrets, and begins to learn the truth behind her abandonment. As she delves into these secrets she comes face to face with the killer who doesn't want her to remember the past.
Will offer this book as a paperback or as an e-book through Smashwords.
Please contact me at pmooers@twcny.rr.com

message 2: by Rishit (new)

Rishit | 105 comments Marguerite wrote: ""A Casualty of Hope" is a little bit murder mystery and a little bit or romance. Bernie Robertson is searching for her birth mother and wondering if her recurring nightmare reflects the repressed m..."

I will like to review! I will want
a physical copy!

message 3: by Marguerite (new)

Marguerite Mooers (margueritemooers) | 23 comments Rishit wrote: "Marguerite wrote: ""A Casualty of Hope" is a little bit murder mystery and a little bit or romance. Bernie Robertson is searching for her birth mother and wondering if her recurring nightmare refle..."
I am happy to send one. When I looked on your website you seemed to be awfully busy with books. Are you sure you have time?

DaughterOfHades | 2 comments Hey! If you can spare a physical cppy, count me in!

Chris (cdavies1951) | 10 comments I can review and an ebook through Smashwords is fine for me.

message 6: by Rishit (new)

Rishit | 105 comments Marguerite wrote: "Rishit wrote: "Marguerite wrote: ""A Casualty of Hope" is a little bit murder mystery and a little bit or romance. Bernie Robertson is searching for her birth mother and wondering if her recurring ..."

Hey Merguerite!
I know what you are saying!
But its a common thing for me!
Untill your book reaches here
to me in India(even if you send it through air mail), I will
complete the books that I have to review! :)
So I can surely give your book
a go!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.