Warriors: The Second Beginning {A Semi-Advanced Roleplay} discussion

RockClan RP > Leader's Den

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pelican G., That girl (→) needs to stop. SHE'S the awesome one. (new)

Pelican G. (ilovebrackenfur) | 1107 comments Mod
: )

message 2: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) "So what do you need trust?? I'm the most trustworthy cat out there" "all I want to do is become the best apprentice EVER!! For someone"

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Echostar padded into her den after the apprentice and frowned once again. "You were the medicine cat apprentice, your clan needs you, besides this is highly irregular. What happened in your clan?" She asked with a dominant tone in her voice.

message 4: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Birchpaw screeches at her "I WAS NOT A MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE I WAS A WARRIOR APPRENTICE!!!!!" "Don't ever mistake me for that again" he hissed "I have a warrior heart and the clan I was in doesn't matter anymore put your head to the future not the past!!!!!!!!!!"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Echostar narrowed her eyes at the apprentice and continued to frown at him. "I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, but there was no reason to react the way you did." She kept her voice even as she spoke. She stayed very calm and didn't show any signs of her decision at all. "However, the fact remains that you are still an apprentice for Earthclan. You may stay the night, but that is all my clan can offer to you."

message 6: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) ".............................." "So I can't become a apprentice here?............"

message 7: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) "We'll anyway sorry for yelling at you" he mewed shyly

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Echostar's eyes softened a bit, letting out a sigh she gave in. "This decision isn't just for me to make. I'll talk with my deputy, medicine cat, and a few of my warriors to see what they think. However, if the majority of them don't agree to let you stay, I will send a warrior with to take you back to Earthclan. Is that understood?" She meowed the last couple of sentences with a stern look in her eyes and voice.

message 9: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) "If they agree not to train me they take me to the edge of the BORDER... Not EarthClan"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Echostar was about to let out an exasperated sigh, but caught herself and held it back. She have the apprentice a hard stare. "I will personally take you all the way back to Earthclan camp. That is not negotiable." She meowed the last sentence with more emphasis to get her point across to him.

message 11: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) "Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" "okay thank you for letting me stay the night" "if you don't mind I'll go to sleep now........."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Echostar moved out of the way so he could get out of her den. "Your welcome." She meowed in reply "And by all means please do so." She continued referring to him saying he would go to sleep.

Warriors: The Second Beginning {A Semi-Advanced...

unread topics | mark unread