Warriors: The Second Beginning {A Semi-Advanced Roleplay} discussion

StormClan Territory > Mountains Territory

Comments Showing 1-50 of 90 (90 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Pelican G., That girl (→) needs to stop. SHE'S the awesome one. (new)

Pelican G. (ilovebrackenfur) | 1107 comments Mod
Here is the smallest area of SC territory. it is not common to hunt here but...

message 2: by Pelican G., That girl (→) needs to stop. SHE'S the awesome one. (new)

Ivytail was concerned for Silvermist. "That way, when he returns, we'll be the first to see him!" She said, hoping it would lift her spirits a little.

message 3: by Pelican G., That girl (→) needs to stop. SHE'S the awesome one. (new)

(( Logging off, unfortunately! Bye! ))

message 4: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!" (birdsong231) | 1436 comments Mod
((Cya soon!))

Silvermist smiled. "I hope so,"

message 5: by Pelican G., That girl (→) needs to stop. SHE'S the awesome one. (new)

(( Back online! ))

Ivytail looked at the silver-gray she-cat with sympathy, or she knew the strength of he love for Blackstar. "He'll be back before you know it." She said, knowing it to be true, but still nervous.

message 6: by Pelican G., That girl (→) needs to stop. SHE'S the awesome one. (new)

(( Back online! ))

Ivytail looked at the silver-gray she-cat with sympathy, for she knew of the strength of her love for Blackstar and Ivytail herself had felt this way about a cat before. "Don't worry, he'll be back before you know it." She said, and though she could've known it to be true she was still nervous.

message 7: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jun 22, 2014 08:26AM) (new)

"But it feels like it was years since I last saw him..." Silvermist sat down and let her head. "What if he doesn't love me? What if he loves someone else? What if he's not coming back at all?"

message 8: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Jun 22, 2014 11:56AM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments Shimmerkit padded out camp and sighed when she heard Silvermist" I don't think he hangs around with any other she-cat besides you!" "Besides just tell him and find out and-wait nevermind you don't have to listen i got no experience with this."

message 9: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jun 22, 2014 11:11AM) (new)

"What about Lilyfrost?" Silvermist asked. "he liked to hang out with her..."

((The only reason he even talked to her was because he wanted to learn more about
Silvermist. XD They stalk each other. O-o ))

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments "She's in Earthclan and already has a mate." Shimmerkit replied "Please, do not go on with what if questions I'm only 3 moons old!" " You never know what's going on in a toms head so ask Jayfrost cause he's a tom and has experience with lovey stuff."

message 11: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"Jayfrost might not want to even speak to me about that. I know that finds me annoying and wishes I would just go away." Silvermist looked down at her paws.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments " But he's not like that!" She said "He's nice and plus your his friend!" Shimmerkit replied " Or maybe i should just go up to him and ask why toms are so clueless..." She said perfectly serious.

message 13: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jun 22, 2014 12:08PM) (new)

"She-cats are clueless too!" Silvermist stood up to Blackstar's defence. "Blackstar is the smartest cat I know. I'm just not sure if loves me...which he probably doesn't. Who'd love a stupid she-cat like me?"

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments "Stop saying your a stupid she-cat!" Shimmerkit ordered " Your insecure and stuff but the more you say that the more believable it will be." She said frowning "Hmm..you need a confidence booster."

message 15: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jun 22, 2014 12:22PM) (new)

((Poor Silvermist! I love to torture her. XD Black&Silver are one of the many reasons why I love this group. They're so cute!! Desprate to see each other and confess their love for each other, yet they believe that the other doesn't love them.))

"I'm not worthy of his love, Shimmerkit...even a blind rabbit could see that." Silvermist curled up into a ball. "I'll never be worthy of any tom and I'll never have kits. I'm useless..."

message 16: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Jun 22, 2014 12:27PM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments ((I never really imagined Shimmerkit being the comforter!Seriously, they both think they aren't good enough for each other! So insecure..))
Shimmerkit huffed " You will find a tom and you will have great kits and that tom will be Blackstar!" "If he doesn't see it and you can't see it then I'll do something myself!" She replied stubbornly.

message 17: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

(( XD That's why I love them so much! He loses his voice when he tries to tell Silvermist he loves her. But this his gonna get the corage to tell her and when they finally get together they won't stop talking to each other, just like every other group I have Silver & Black in. One time I allowed one person to be Silvermist, and after she was finished I regretted that I said yes because Silvermist is my cat. If someone takes her, they're dead. I was given the name Silvermist on Facebook. I'll never give up that name. It's mine.))

"But what if he refuses!" Silvermist wailed in a normal voice. "There's no other tom like Blackstar...I swear by StarClan that I will never take any intrest in any other tom."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments "Then ask him and find out!" "It's better than just sitting here and wondering so tell him before its to late!" She replied " I think in this case both the she-cat and tom are clueless i mean you should hear what he says about you!"

message 19: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"Says that I'm idiot and I don't deserve to live?" Silvermist guessed sadly. "I'll agree to that..."

message 20: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Jun 22, 2014 12:49PM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments "No, he loves you!" " Who knew such a strong kitty like him could loose his voice when he tries to tell you he loves you!" She cleared her throat "Silvermist is amazing blah blah blah What if she never likes me back blah blah blah!" " I only listen to the important parts plus my ex-mommy loves to gossip!"

message 21: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"You really mean it?" Silvermist looked up with wide eyes. "You really think he loves me?" Don't get your hopes up, Silver. It might be some kind of cruel joke or lie or just something to make me confess to him and find out the truth that he doesn't love me.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments "It is!" She replied " Besides, ask anyone if don't trust me and it's not a joke I'm not as cruel as my sister you know." "Besides, i wouldn't like it if someone told me that my crush likes me when he really doesn't...not that i have one anyways!"

message 23: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"But what if he lied about all that?" Silvermist knew Blackstar normally wouldn't lie, but she knew that he kept the number of how many times Snowspots attacked him very secret. She knew about five of the attacks there where many more than just five.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments Shimmerkit sighed " I really don't think he would lie but if you don't believe me then just wait for him to ocme to you! She shrugged "Anyways, I'm waiting for him so i can tell him about the whole deathberry thing and so he can give me a badger ride!"

message 25: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"Blackstar can be a tiny bit...harsh...when it comes to punishments...with kits he'll delay apprentice ceremonies. Punishments for apprentices and warriors can be random." Silvermist mewed. "Jayscar gave Blackclaw the control of punishments. That's one of the reasons why Jayscar chose him to be deputy: strong, stubborn, doesn't like to be told what to do and many more things. But Jayscar didn't realize that Blackclaw was hiding his{Black} true self from him{Jays}.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments Shimmerkit nodded "Yup,I can't believe Cherrykit tried to kill me,i haven't done anything to her!" " I should be the one trying murder her but i guess delaying apprenticeship will work", She mumbled.

message 27: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"I should hope you don't kill her! You might get the worst punishment ever in world of kits!!" Silvermist squeaked and laid down on her back. "But Blackstar really is such a sweet and handsome tom..."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments "I promise i won't kill her besides you should tell Jayfrost not too cause he wants too more than me!" Shimmerkit said shrugging " I get that you love Blackstar but please keep your thoughts about him to yourself."

message 29: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jun 23, 2014 10:02AM) (new)

"But I can't!" Silvermist sighed dreamily. "He's so dreamy..." And I'll never be able to stop mooning over him...

message 30: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jun 23, 2014 10:33AM) (new)

((Continued from the Moonpeak.))

Blackstar ran after Violetfrost. "Can you go any slower?" He wailed, becoming very impatient. "You're taking forever!"

Silvermist quickly turned her head to where the wail had come from and the voice sounded familiar, thought she didn't get her hopes up in case it wasn't who she thought it was. "It sounded like Blackstar's voice...it really did..." She murmured to herself. "But you never know...it might not be Blackstar..."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments Shimmerkit perked up " I think I heard him!" She tilted her head then smiled " Blackstar!! Blackstar!" She yelled noticing some of the birds started flying away and she scared off a couple animals.

message 32: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jun 23, 2014 10:41AM) (new)

(( XD ))

"Eh?" Blackstar ran away from Violetfrost and paid attention to the cat who yell out his name. "Who said my name?" He called back.

((Canadian kitty!! Eh? XD ))

Silvermist's eyes widened and she curled up into a ball. Oh StarClan... She soon realized she lost her voice.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments " Me!" She screeched " I'm with Silvermist so hurry up!" "Oh, and some advice is to never ever eat deathberries cause they taste weird!"
((Oh Shimmerkit I'm sure he knows not to eat deathberries!!))

message 34: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jun 23, 2014 10:47AM) (new)

(( XD ))

Deathberries? Blackstar panicked and bolted toward the three she-cats. "Who ate deathberries? And why in the name of StarClan would you eat them anyways? Everyone knows that they can kill a cat within seconds..." He squeaked.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments " Hey, I didn't know what they look like! " Plus do you know the feeling when your sister really wants to get rid of you so she decides she wants to murder you by shoving death berries down your throat?"

message 36: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"She did what?" Blackstar's eyes widened and a fire of rage burned in them. "I know that Snowspots wants me dead but he never tried deathberries..."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments She shrugged " So can you give me a badger ride pretty please!" " i have been waiting and waiting for you to get back!" " I asked Heatherpelt but she just threw me of her back and shoved me to the ground but fake daddy got angry."

message 38: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jun 23, 2014 11:14AM) (new)

"Uuuhh...fake father? Wah?" Blakstar tipped his head, obviously very confused. "Made no sence to me..."

message 39: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Jun 23, 2014 11:19AM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments " Well, my real dad hates me cause he despises kits so he left my mother when he found out she was pregnant and I got no clue who he is!" " Anyways, Jayfrost and Briardawn are my new parents but the point is I want a badger ride and you need to punish Cherrykit!"

((Her parents are like Daisy and Spiderleg!!))

message 40: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"Trust me, I'll punish her." He growled and then shook his head to clear it and let his anger die. "Well come on, then!" He purred and waited for her to get on his back.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments " Wait, let me get Skykit and I'll be back!" She raced into camp.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments Shimmerkit raced back " Come on Skykit!" She yelled.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm coming." Skykit squeaked back happily and skidded to a stop in front of Blackstar.

message 44: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jun 23, 2014 12:04PM) (new)

Blackstar smiled, then laid down next to Silvermist after Shimmerkit. "I missed you so much..." He murmured and pulled her closer. "Silvermist...I've been meaning to ask something for a long time now..."

Silvermist purred buried her face into his chest. "Yes?" She asked, desprate to hear what he had to say.

"I-" Blackstar was cut off by the two kits. "Nevermind..." Every time I finally get a chance, I get interrupted before I get two words out of my mouth! He stood up and hid his the sadness that ran through him and gave the kits a fake smile that would easily fool anyone who looked at him.

((He was so close!!!))

message 45: by Pelican G., That girl (→) needs to stop. SHE'S the awesome one. (new)

B ~ ♫♪♫♪ßıяđƨøɲɢ/ßıяđıє/ξℓℓα♪♫♪♫ ♥♥♥Ħαwҟfɾøsŧ 4ɘνɘɾ♥♥♥ [Λɴɢɘʟɪɴα/Ангелина/Jαყfяøsŧ] ~ ₡αŧs Яʉłɘ Λłł ~ wrote: "((Continued from the Moonpeak.))

Blackstar ran after Violetfrost. "Can you go any slower?" He wailed, becoming very impatient. "You're taking forever!"

Silvermist quickly turned her head to where..."

(( Sorry I took forever ))

"You're the one who's slow!" Violetfrost yelped from the top of a nearby tree.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Skykit shuffled his paws slightly and waited for Shimmerkit before saying anything.

message 47: by Pelican G., That girl (→) needs to stop. SHE'S the awesome one. (new)

Violetfrost came down from the tree and walked to Skykit. "Hello-o-o-o-o-o!" She meowed.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments Shimmerkit looked at Violetfrost " I survived deathberries!" She replied.

message 49: by Pelican G., That girl (→) needs to stop. SHE'S the awesome one. (new)

(( What happened...? ))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um hi." Skykit squeaked and began shuffling his paws nervously.

« previous 1

Warriors: The Second Beginning {A Semi-Advanced...

unread topics | mark unread