Bloggers Unite discussion

42 views

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

christine danielle (Bibliophilic Madness) (christinedanielle) | 433 comments Mod
Hi Everyone!

This is where you can gain more followers for your blog simply by following each other.

My blog is mostly about anything which has romance in it and I reading mostly contemporary and YA. I love reviewing books since I feel that it's one of the few things I can give an author in exchange for his hard work.

Here's the link to my blog:
http://www.bibliophilicmadness.blogsp...



message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

http://bloggerandfriends.blogspot.com/

Please follow thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll follow you Christine.


message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice blog Follow mine and I will yours..

http://yachristian-writer.blogspot.com


message 4: by Noël (new)

Noël Cades (noelcades) | 2 comments http://noelcades.tumblr.com

http://noelcades.blogspot.com

Same content on both - the tumblr feeds to the blogspot. I wasn't sure which platform to go with as I see authors and readers using both. Traditionally I've tended to prefer Blogger.


message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 40 comments ^^ I'd love followers on GFC and bloglovin! ;)


message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 40 comments Emberlynn ~♥We read to know that we are not alone♥~ wrote: "http://www.thenerdlifeisthelifeforme...."

add the "followers" widget underneath "additional widgets" when you click on "add widgets" so I can follow you ;)


christine danielle (Bibliophilic Madness) (christinedanielle) | 433 comments Mod
Miss Perfection (Rachel) wrote: "Emberlynn ~♥We read to know that we are not alone♥~ wrote: "http://www.thenerdlifeisthelifeforme...."

add the "followers" widget underneath "additional widgets" when you click on "add wid..."


I followed you via gfc! :) Sorry if it's late Rachel


message 10: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 40 comments @Christine, following you on GFC!


christine danielle (Bibliophilic Madness) (christinedanielle) | 433 comments Mod
Welcome to the club Alecx


christine danielle (Bibliophilic Madness) (christinedanielle) | 433 comments Mod
Alecx wrote: "thanks. im really excited to make friends."

SAME! :) SO HOW ARE YOU? :)


christine danielle (Bibliophilic Madness) (christinedanielle) | 433 comments Mod
Alecx Well that's great that you are really fine.


message 14: by Cady (new)

Cady | 10 comments Miss Perfection (Rachel) wrote: "Emberlynn ~♥We read to know that we are not alone♥~ wrote: "http://www.thenerdlifeisthelifeforme...."

add the "followers" widget underneath "additional widgets" when you click on "add wid..."


Oh, hahaha, I haven't added it yet since I forgot ;P I'll add it nowwww


message 15: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 40 comments yay! Then I can follow you :)


message 16: by Cady (new)

Cady | 10 comments Additional widgets? O_O


message 17: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 40 comments or maybe it's "more gadgets" then scroll to the bottom where it says "followers"


message 18: by Cady (new)

Cady | 10 comments Oh, okay XD


christine danielle (Bibliophilic Madness) (christinedanielle) | 433 comments Mod
mai: do it so Ill folloe you ttoo


message 20: by Cady (new)

Cady | 10 comments http://anerdslittleworld.blogspot.com/

Changed the URL again.
This is the best it's going to be XD


christine danielle (Bibliophilic Madness) (christinedanielle) | 433 comments Mod
Making thiz thread known is hard.


message 22: by Rea Nicole ✰ (new)

Rea Nicole ✰ (regannicole) Followed everyone on this thread so far :)
I have two blogs...

Lipstick Lesbian Reviews: Reviews etc. on lesbian, F/F, and LGBT books, all genres.

Miss Behavior Book Blog: Reviews, promos, etc. on all other books- mostly romance & erotica (18+)


message 23: by Grumpy (new)

Grumpy Writer (grumpywriter) | 1 comments Writer's Grump - Musings of a Weary Wordsmith.

Limericks, grumps, writing observations, avocado growing updates plus other random stuff that travels to my fingertips...

http://writersgrump.wordpress.com/


message 24: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (Gwyneiira's Book Blog) (gwyneiira) | 2 comments Hello lovelies :D

Do check out my blog over at http://gwyneiirabookblog.weebly.com
I mainly review YA, NA, GLBT, Erotica and Romance!

Do let me know what you think of my blog as well <3


message 25: by christine danielle (last edited May 28, 2014 12:11AM) (new)

christine danielle (Bibliophilic Madness) (christinedanielle) | 433 comments Mod
Cheryl wrote: "Hello lovelies :D

Do check out my blog over at http://gwyneiirabookblog.weebly.com
I mainly review YA, NA, GLBT, Erotica and Romance!

Do let me know what you think of my blog as well <3"


FOLLOWED VIA BLOGLOVIN! HOPING FOR THE SAME :)
www.bibliophilicmadness.blogspot.com


message 27: by Caru (last edited Jun 04, 2014 12:29PM) (new)

Caru Cheryl wrote: "Hello lovelies :D

Do check out my blog over at http://gwyneiirabookblog.weebly.com
I mainly review YA, NA, GLBT, Erotica and Romance!

Do let me know what you think of my blog as well <3"


following via bloglovin'! Follow back?http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12188003

--------------------

Rayvin wrote: "Nice blog Follow mine and I will yours..

http://yachristian-writer.blogspot.com"


--------------
ℰmberlynn wrote: "http://anerdslittleworld.blogspot.com/

Changed the URL again.
This is the best it's going to be XD"


following both of you via GFC!Follow back?http://myaddictionbooks.blogspot.com/


message 28: by Aly (new)

Aly I'm pretty sure I followed everyone on GFC at the very least! You can find all my links on http://readingshy.blogspot.ca


message 29: by Rea Nicole ✰ (new)

Rea Nicole ✰ (regannicole) Aly wrote: "I'm pretty sure I followed everyone on GFC at the very least! You can find all my links on http://readingshy.blogspot.ca"

Followed you


message 30: by Makenzie (new)

Makenzie (MakenzieReadsALot) | 20 comments wordnerddb.blogspot.com

I only post children's and YA. This is because I am 11


message 31: by Katie (new)

Katie Conigliaro | 4 comments Hey everyone! Long time blogger with a new blog to share! I've just launched my new project, The Pop Cultist, and would love for you guys to check it out and follow if you're interested. Starting out is always the hardest part, right? It will not be exclusively books as it is a pop culture blog so I talk about fiction in general, but that of course include lots of books :)

http://thepopcultist.blogspot.com/

Hope you'll stop by! And I look forward to checking out a few of yours too :)


message 32: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (chloedigan) | 2 comments http://abookyplace.blogspot.co.uk
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12369997

I'll be reviewing a mixture of genres, I don't have a particular favourite :)

i follow back on GFC and bloglovin :)


message 33: by Caru (new)

Caru @Chloe, following via GFC! :) And I'm following you on Twitter :)
follow back?
http://myaddictionbooks.blogspot.com


message 34: by Katie (last edited Jun 08, 2014 09:11AM) (new)

Katie Conigliaro | 4 comments Regan wrote: "Followed everyone on this thread so far :)
I have two blogs...

Lipstick Lesbian Reviews: Reviews etc. on lesbian, F/F, and LGBT books, all genres.

Miss Behavior Book Blog: Reviews, promos, etc. o..."


hey! love your blogs :) my internet is being weird so it wouldn't let me follow via GFC atm but i will once it gets its act together haha

I was wondering though, did you flag the lipstcklesbian blog as NSFW yourself? Or did Google take it upon themselves to make that decision?


message 35: by Makenzie (new)

Makenzie (MakenzieReadsALot) | 20 comments Katie wrote: "Hey everyone! Long time blogger with a new blog to share! I've just launched my new project, The Pop Cultist, and would love for you guys to check it out and follow if you're interested. Starting o..."
I love your site but at the moment I can't follow you. SORRY!!!!!!


message 36: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 40 comments Chloe wrote: "http://abookyplace.blogspot.co.uk
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12369997

I'll be reviewing a mixture of genres, I don't have a particular favourite :)

i follow back on GFC and bloglovin :)"


I'm following on GFC! I'd love a follow back: http://aperfectioncalledbooks.blogspo...


message 37: by Katie (new)

Katie Conigliaro | 4 comments Hermionelover wrote: "Katie wrote: "Hey everyone! Long time blogger with a new blog to share! I've just launched my new project, The Pop Cultist, and would love for you guys to check it out and follow if you're interest..."

thats okay GFC hasn't been working much at all today. you can always follow on FB for updates too :) thanks so much for checking it out!


message 38: by Christy (new)

Christy (christy_mullins) | 5 comments Here's my blog: http://christysbookaddiction.blogspot...

Just leave me a comment saying that your a new follower with a link to your blog and I'll follow back :)


message 39: by Joy (new)

Joy Sallegue (cjsallegue) Hey there! I'm new here... but I've been using Goodreads for a while now. I love reading and I blog about books at http://thebookshelfintruder.com. :)


message 40: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (Gwyneiira's Book Blog) (gwyneiira) | 2 comments Hello lovelies! A fairly new blog here! "Specialising" in YA, NA, Adult, Contemporary, Erotica, BDSM and Romance novels!

Do check it when you can!
Web: https://gwyneiirabookblog.weebly.com
Fb: https://www.facebook.com/gwyneiiraboo...
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/gwyneiira

description


Anik-MamaBearsBookshelf (mamabearsbookshelf) | 8 comments Hi there,
I have a blog and Goodreads and Bookstagram if you wanna follow me. =)

My Blog: https://mamabearsbookself.wixsite.com...

My Bookstagram:
https://www.instagram.com/mama.bears....


Anik-MamaBearsBookshelf (mamabearsbookshelf) | 8 comments Hey yall,
here is the link to my book review blog
https://mamabearsbookself.wixsite.com...


back to top