so you like YA?! discussion

Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1)
This topic is about Daughter of Smoke & Bone
Archives > Daughter of Smoke and Bone By Laini Taylor- Starting May 12

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aisha (last edited May 07, 2014 10:14AM) (new) - added it

Aisha (aisha_i) Join Griffin and I as we read Daughter of Smoke & Bone. We start May 12! Comment with your thoughts and/or progress here. Happy Reading! :)

message 2: by Aisha (new) - added it

Aisha (aisha_i) Great! So excited :)

Shadowhunter's Library (blazecarstairs) | 36 comments I am actually currently reading this book. I'm about a third of the way through it and I already love it so much.

message 4: by Aisha (new) - added it

Aisha (aisha_i) I've heard a it's writing is beautiful. If love to get your input once we get started :)

Shadowhunter's Library (blazecarstairs) | 36 comments Ok! I don't have a problem with that at all!

message 6: by Aisha (new) - added it

Aisha (aisha_i) ***I'd lol

It's been a long day lol

message 7: by Aisha (new) - added it

Aisha (aisha_i) I was thinking about that. I was thinking about 50 pages and we check in every other day? Would that be fine? Im a slow reader plus work keeps me busy for 9 hours. Or would you like to do 100?

message 8: by Aisha (new) - added it

Aisha (aisha_i) Awesome :)

Did you start yet?

message 9: by Aisha (new) - added it

Aisha (aisha_i) Okay good luck with finals! Do u want to start on Friday? Or whenever finals are done? I'm totally okay with that, I know how frustrating and stressful finals week is

message 10: by Aisha (new) - added it

Aisha (aisha_i) Okay just checking :)

Shadowhunter's Library (blazecarstairs) | 36 comments I'm about 150 pages in and I am LOVING it, the writing is so unique and beautiful and the characters have to much depth and I'm just loving this book overall.

message 12: by Airi (new) - added it

Airi Chan (airichan90) | 20 comments I'll join if it's not too late I'll probably start the book tomorrow tho.

message 13: by Aisha (new) - added it

Aisha (aisha_i) Of course you are welcomed to join!

message 14: by Aisha (new) - added it

Aisha (aisha_i) Okay, sadly im only about 56 pages in. But my goodness the writing is great. Its beautiful to read and i find myself re-reading lines becuase they sounds so eloquent. Also I love the characters that have been introduced so far. Brimstone sounds like a character. I hope we find out what he does with all the teeth lol.

Also, I love how it is set in Prague. I feel like it adds to the... darkness of the story. (Not a bad thing).

What are your thoughts?

message 15: by Aisha (new) - added it

Aisha (aisha_i) Where is everyone up to? Any thoughts?
Sorry I haven't been able to read much. The past couple of weeks have been extremely busy

Shadowhunter's Library (blazecarstairs) | 36 comments I am halfway through the book now and OH MY GOD, IT'S SOOOOOOOO GOOD.

message 17: by Aisha (new) - added it

Aisha (aisha_i) Hey guys, has anyone finished yet? I got into Allegiant and haven't finished this book yet