Warriors: The Second Beginning {A Semi-Advanced Roleplay} discussion

EarthClan Territory > Eastern Moorland

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pelican G., That girl (→) needs to stop. SHE'S the awesome one. (new)

Pelican G. (ilovebrackenfur) | 1107 comments Mod
Here it is! Now RP, people!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Silentdove padded out of camp and bounded into the moorland. She slowed down once she got to her usual hunting spot. Tasting the air she caught traces of rabbit. She spotted the creature quickly and crouched down. Stalking towards it Silentdove leaped towards and gave it a chase before pouncing onto it and giving the killing bite.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments Lightheart padded out camp sighing, Maybe i should leave Earthclan..I could be a loner or Join Rockclan or Stormclan!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Silentdove heard Lightheart and looked up.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments She looked around, "Hi.." Lightheart said wearily.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi." Silentdove meowed quietly. She gazed curiously at Lightheart. She wanted to ask, but didn't want to be rude.

((Btw she doesn't talk that much))

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments " I hate it here and I really want to leave!" She mumbled somberly.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Silentdove nodded slowly and thought what she could say in response. "Do you love your father?" She asked gently.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments " I don't think I do.." Lightheart replied hesitantly, " To me the right place for him is Darkforest and I think he's just an evil cat and an unmerciful killer."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Silentdove thought for a moment again and had a puzzled look on her face. "Lightheart I'm not asking if you love his actions, but him as a warrior." She meowed. She gazed at Lightheart and thought that she had just spoken a lot, which was quite strange for her.

message 11: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Jul 18, 2014 08:03PM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments Lightheart shook her head, " No, I hate him so much!" " Not as much like I'd want to kill him but if he was dying I would leave him to rot without a second thought.."

message 12: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!" (birdsong231) | 1436 comments Mod
((This is breaking my heart so badly!! I never thought someone could hate him so much!))

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments (( Aww sorry Ang! Hates her own father..that's just how she is! She doesn't offer second chances and will never change her opinion on a cat cause she's stubborn..))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Silentdove looked at her shocked. "Lightheart he might be cruel, but he loves you. Don't you dare disgrace him like that. If he was dying you would think differently you would see your mistake." She growled. She finally found her words and to her surprise they were used to defend her cruel leader.

message 15: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Jul 18, 2014 08:22PM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments " You're actually defending him?" She asked shocked, " He's killed so many cats and he's murdered and harmed cats and he knows some of those cats were my friends!" " He might love me but he didn't love me enough to prevent those deaths!

message 16: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jul 18, 2014 08:24PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!" (birdsong231) | 1436 comments Mod
Tana~ wrote: "(( Aww sorry Ang! Hates her own father..that's just how she is! She doesn't offer second chances and will never change her opinion on a cat cause she's stubborn..))"

(((view spoiler)))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Silentdove gazed at Lightheart and nodded slowly. "I am defending him. I'm defending him because he reminds me of someone who I've lost. Give him a chance to try and change his ways. Give him a chance to try and be better for you." She meowed telling the whole truth of her past.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments " Don't bother because my mother already almost tried to give me this talk." She sighed, " It didn't work because believe me I've tried to see him differently before and I've been making excuses for all the terrible things he's done then in the end I gave up trying to give him a chance.." Lightheart then slowly walked back to camp.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"You haven't asked him, have you?" Silentdove concluded.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments " I probably never will.." Then she ran off to camp.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Silentdove sighed and went back to hunting, though her her head wasn't in it. How could she do that to him? She didn't even give him a real chance.... Bramblestorm, I wonder what would happen if I would've given you a chance? She questioned.

Warriors: The Second Beginning {A Semi-Advanced...

unread topics | mark unread