Warriors: The Second Beginning {A Semi-Advanced Roleplay} discussion

EarthClan Territory > Western Side of Moorland

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Pelican G., That girl (→) needs to stop. SHE'S the awesome one. (new)

Pelican G. (ilovebrackenfur) | 1107 comments Mod
Territory RP here.

message 2: by Pelican G., That girl (→) needs to stop. SHE'S the awesome one. (new)

Pelican G. (ilovebrackenfur) | 1107 comments Mod
Also, the moor is divided by a large river, with very few ways to cross.

message 3: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) | 1436 comments Mod
((A river!!!! Ty!!! You'll find out why I need a river...poor depressed kitty comin' through!))

Bloodstar panted as he collapsed beside the river. "Thank you, StarClan, for giving me a river here. I needed it..." He murmured and stared at it for a while. He couldn't get up just yet...he lost a lot of his energy(Did I spell that right?) to come here.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yes you spelled it right and if no one comes I'm having Rose come back.))

message 5: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

(( ^-^ ))

message 6: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

TDW ~ Ƭɧε Ɗαɾӄ ₩σłƒ || ßıɾɗƨσηɡ ~ Ληɡεłıηα ~ Jαчƒɾσƨτ || I〜am〜the〜Dark〜Wolf〜that〜blazes〜at〜night.〜 wrote: "((A river!!!! Ty!!! You'll find out why I need a river...poor depressed kitty comin' through!))

Bloodstar panted as he collapsed beside the river. "Thank you, StarClan, for giving me a river here...."

((That's actually the first time he's ever thanked StarClan for something...))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((I saw that that was why I was thinking about bringing Rose))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosekit smiled at her father. "You're welcome daddy." She purred softly.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments Lightheart looked around for Bloodstar.

message 10: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Bloodstar smiled a bit. "I'm coming very soon, my sweet daughter...I promise..." He dragged himself a little closer to the river and let his paw touch the cold water. It washed off his blood and he purred. It's...calming... He thought to himself. It's perfect...

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments Lightheart sighed and sat down, " Why do I even bother.."

message 12: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Deadheart stood in front of Lightheart laughed. "I sooo want to know what happens. He's by the river, Beebrain!"

Bloodstar stared at the water and sat down on a stone near the puddle of blood he left. He laid down on the rock and purred. "Peaceful," He mewed to himself. "All I can hear is the water." He smiled.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments She glare at Deadheart, " Leave me alone you stupid Dark Forest cat!" Lightheart huffed and ran over to the river.

message 14: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Deadheart rolled his eyes. I'm trying to help you, dimwit... He muttered something to himself and went away again. (view spoiler)

Bloodstar giggled happily as he stared at himself in the water. All he allowed himself to think of was his kithood before he met the Dark Forest cats.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments Lightheart frowned surprised when she saw Bloodstar giggling and she rolled her eyes.

message 16: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jul 20, 2014 03:01PM) (new)

"I'm sorry so sorry, Redpaw...I was forced to hurt you. Cats aren't born evil. They're made." Bloodstar murmured, remembering the first cat he killed. "I never wanted to kill you. I- I don't think I even want to be an evil cat but...now it's permanent...I'll try my best to never kill another cat again...but I cannot promise that I won't. The blood covered star shall always have a hunger for blood on its paws. It shall try to tame its hunger though. I doubt my Clan will ever trust me..." He didn't notice Lightheart was there and he kept quiet for a while.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments " True, and mother said you were born evil.." She mumbled.

message 18: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"I was a good kit..." Bloodstar burst into tears again. "I really was...and you knew it, Redpaw...I cannot believe he forced me to kill my first love. I hated the feeling of your blood on my paws! I loved you! Th- thank you for giving me Lilyheart...and the most beautiful kits in the world. The Dark Forest will never understand the meaning of a fathers love for his children. It was either I killed my family or I die six times to prove my love for them...I chose to die. And I'm going to make sure I die six more times. The first three deaths was from fighting with all my past deputies...and I regret it. I have a feeling that Jayscar will never regret the cats he's murdered...and some were killed right in front of me..." He laid his paw in the cold water again. "Nightstar..." He murmured. "That would've made a good name. But I don't think Nighteye fits together." He laughed. "Nightfire? Nightblaze? Nightheart? Does Lightheart know that I was not named Bloodpaw because of my frozen heart? It was because of my eyes. My odd red eyes. Lilyheart saw that I had killed Mudstar...but she forgave me because she knew my heart wasn't always frozen cold. She knew I was a kind cat in the beginning of my life...she's just like you, Redpaw..." He stared at the sky. "Goodbye, world. Maybe one I'll come back again...but as a good cat." He murmured and jumped backwards into the water. "I- I think Lightheart is happier now that I'm going to die. Please, StarClan, don't let Lilyheart's kits die when she starts kitting and let all my kits live happy. That's all I ask for..." He murmured and let himself go limp.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments " Dad!" She yelled and ran over to him not caring that she called him that for the first time.

message 20: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Bloodstar couldn't hear her. He had passed out and had fallen into the water and was still breathing, but he was under the water.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments Lightheart ran over and tried to pull him out. She might drown too if she went any further..'

message 22: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

((I don't know what I should do now. XD ))

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments ((Should he die??Or get saved?))

message 24: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

((Great StarClan, no on the death part!! Bloodstar shall never die! O-O Maybe I should get Jayscar or Fireblaze...or maybe both... XD ))

message 26: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

(( XD ))

message 27: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"I know this place better than you do, you arrogant furball!" Fireblaze meowed to Jayscar as she followed him.

"Shut up!" Jayscar growled to her over his shoulder. "You're the arrogant furball!"

"Oh great StarClan, what did I do to live with this idiot!?" Fireblaze yowled.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments Lightheart kept holding on to Bloodstar but he was heavy. She grew tired and was dragged deeper in the water.

message 29: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"Will you keep quiet?" Jayscar yowled and headed toward the river. "I'm trying to find a cat or two."

"Like Bloodstar and Lightheart?" Fireblaze asked.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" Jayscar looked up ahead. "Nevermind," He muttered and grabbed Bloodstar's scruff while Fireblaze got Lightheart.

"Idiot tom..." Fireblaze mumbled to herself through Lightheart's scruff.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments Lightheart shook the water out of her fur.

message 31: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"Why are you two trying to kill yourselves?" Fireblaze tipped her head, very confused. "What was going on here?"

Jayscar didn't say anything, eyes wide as he looked at Bloodstar's body. "What kind of cat made these wounds?" He muttered very quietly.

message 32: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Jul 20, 2014 05:13PM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments " He tried to kill himself and I tried to save his sorry butt!" She hissed. " A Dark Forest cat hurt him.."

message 33: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"You you stop with the hissing and insulting?" Jayscar growled. "It's not gonna help me make sure this cat doesn't lose a life."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments She rolled her eyes and took a step back.

message 35: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Jayscar looked up. "I wouldn't suggest dragging him, but since we've got no choice..." He picked up the limp body.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosekit watched her father silently. She stayed hidden from everyone except her father. Padding towards him she touched her nose to his nose. "It's not your time yet, wake up." She ordered gently.

(Sorry for butting in, but I couldn't help myself))

message 37: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

((All's awesome! ^-^ ))

"Wha? Wha's goin' on?" Bloodstar murmured. He opened his eyes a bit, sounding very tired.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosekit nodded slowly and smiled. "That's it daddy, you're still needed here." She meowed to him.

message 39: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"Rosekit..." Bloodstar smiled. "My sweet little Rosekit..."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"I've got to go now daddy, but I'll be back when you need me the most." Rosekit purred softly. She licked his cheek and waited for his response.

message 41: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Bloodstar purred and nodded. "Thank you..."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're welcome. I love you daddy." Rosekit then faded away leaving Bloodstar with Jayscar, Lightheart, and Firebreeze(?).

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((Correction Fireblaze))

message 44: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jul 20, 2014 06:34PM) (new)

(( ^-^ ))

"I love you, too..." Bloodstar purred happily.

message 45: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

TDW ~ Ƭɧε Ɗαɾӄ ₩σłƒ || ßıɾɗƨσηɡ ~ ßıɾɗıε ~ Ληɡεłıηα ~ Jαчƒɾσƨτ || I〜am〜The〜Dark〜Wolf〜that〜howls〜at〜night.〜 wrote: ""I love you, too..." Bloodstar purred happily."

Jayscar waved his paw in front of Bloodstar's face. "Hellooo? Anyone in there?"

Fireblaze rolled her eyes. "If there wasn't, why would Bloodstar be purring?" She muttered under breath. Toms are such idiots! How can Lilyfrost love him?

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments " Just hit him or something.." She mumbled.

message 47: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Fireblaze looked at Lightheart. "Can't you learn to love him? He's your father, for StarClan's sake! You're the one who made him try to kill himself and you're the only one who'll be able to stop him until you tell him you live him. He's going to stop until he knows you love him. And don't tell lies. Somewhere deep inside you tells me you love him..."

Jayscar looked up. "I'd going to kill myself later for saying this, but Fireblaze is right." He mewed. "If you didn't love him, you wouldn't have listened to me and look for him. It'll be your fault if he successfully dies. He thought you loved him until you opened your big mouth and said you wanted him to to die! If any of my kits say that to me, I'll find the tallest cliff and jump down to kill myself. It must hurt deeply to know that someone in your family doesn't love you..." He murmured and glared at Lightheart as he laid down next to Bloodstar. "If you won't believe it, I'll have have to show you that you love him!" He place a paw on Bloodstar throat and showed her what he would do. He suddenly licked his lips as he thought of death. "To be honest, I'd love to get the taste of blood on my lips..." He murmured to himself.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments " If he dies he's for sure going to go to Dark Forest, if he doesn't then maybe I'll give him another chance.."

message 49: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jul 21, 2014 03:18PM) (new)

"If he dies and goes to StarClan, you wouldn't be able to give him chance because he'd already be dead!" Jayscar sighed. "I don't don't really see how 'the Dark Forest' is even real." He rolled his eyes. "I know StarClan is real, but I've never seen the Dark Forest before, so I don't think it's real."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments "I have.." She mumbled darkly, "Where else do evil cats go?" " There was a battle with Darkforest once.." Lightheart looked at Bloodstar, "He should be taken back to camp.."

« previous 1

Warriors: The Second Beginning {A Semi-Advanced...

unread topics | mark unread