Warriors: The Second Beginning {A Semi-Advanced Roleplay} discussion

EarthClan RP > Nursery/Queens Den

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pelican G., That girl (→) needs to stop. SHE'S the awesome one. (new)

Pelican G. (ilovebrackenfur) | 1107 comments Mod
Nursery RP here.

message 2: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!" (birdsong231) | 1436 comments Mod
When Jayscar pulled her into the Nursery, Lilyfrost started wailing. He gently laid her down and started pacing. Please, StarClan, don't let her die! He screeched inside his head.
(view spoiler)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Silentdove looked from Lilyfrost to Jayscar and knew if the she-cat died he would probably kill her as well. Sighing she calmly went over to the queen and placed a paw on her stomach. "Please be patient with me Ive only witnessed one other kitting before." She explained softly. She then turned to Jayscar. "Could you please get me some moss and a small yet strong stick?"

message 4: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"Yes, yes, of course..." Jayscar nodded and bolted outside.
(view spoiler)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Silentdove watched him leave to get the supplies. She knew there was an herb she was suppose to use, but couldn't remember what it was called. "StarClan help me." She begged silently. She then murmured encouraging words to the queen.

message 6: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Jayscar slowed down a bit and dropped the stick, moss and made Lilyfrost eat the herb. "You forgot the Raspberry leaf..." He mewed and laid down beside his mate, trying to comfort her.

"It hurts!" Lilyfrost murmured, staring at Jayscar. It hurts so badly!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Silentdove nodded. "Sorry." She murmured, but she wasn't a medicine cat, how was she suppose to know. "Ok you need to eat the raspberry leaves and then when you feel pain bite down on the stick." She meowed.

message 8: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Lilyfrost nodded and pulled the stick closer after she finally ate the leaves.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Silentdove put a paw lightly on her stomach and felt as she convulsed. She flicked her tail nervously and waited. "When I tell you push." She instructed gently. "Jayscar I need you to nip the kits sac and lick it's fur the opposite direction until it starts to breath." She meowed to him softly.

message 10: by ThegirlErin (new)

ThegirlErin ((Come on post more, I MUST hear the end of the story))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm sitting here like please don't die. Please don't die. Cause I swear Jayscar would kill her
If Lilyf dies))

message 12: by ThegirlErin (last edited Aug 03, 2014 06:27PM) (new)

ThegirlErin (( XD ))

message 13: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Aug 03, 2014 06:41PM) (new)

(( XD Yah, he would...))

Jayscar nodded and sat up. If Lilyfrost dies, you're going with her...but it'll much more painful for you.

Lilyfrost nodded and she suddenly wailed, pain blazing through her like a forest on fire.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yay that's the main reason she's flipping out right now))

Silentdove continued to feel Lilyfrost's stomach once the convulsions were closer together she nodded. "Ok push now." She meowed. She was beyond nervous and hoped that she was doing it right.

message 15: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

(( XD ))

Lilyfrost nodded and pushed.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Silentdove tried to help her the best she could. She could feel one of the kits move beneath her paw slightly. She knew that it was going to be coming out pretty quickly.

message 17: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Jayscar's eyes widened with fear. "What in the name of StarClan is happening!?" He squeaked, wanting to help, but he didn't know how to.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"She's giving birth. Now stay there and get ready to nip the kits sac when it comes out." Silentdove meowed softly. For some strange reason she calmed down a bit.

message 19: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"Shut up!" Lilyfrost growled through the stick and she kept pushing. "Is it here yet?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Silentdove flinched slightly she then saw it's head poke out. "Yes it's almost here keep pushing." She encouraged and watched as the kit slid out.

message 21: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Jayscar licked Lilyfrost's cheek. "Come on..." He murmured. "You can do it, my love..."

Lilyfrost pushed harder and harder. Please, please, please tell me one of my kits is born now... She mumbled to herself.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Silentdove saw the kit had come out and nipped it's sac. She pushed her towards Jayscar. Licked her pelt the opposite direction until she starts breathing." She instructed again. "You're doing great Lilyfrost." She then encouraged the queen. Silentdove then placed a paw on her stomach again and felt only one squirming body. "You have one left." She told them gently.

message 23: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Jayscar nodded happily and and started licking his kit.

Lilyfrost groaned and pushed even harder than the first time. She wanted this to be over now.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Silentdove helped Lilyfrost the best she could. Once she saw the kit come out she nipped it's sac and began licking its fur the wrong way. Once it started breathing, she pressed it against its mother's stomach. "You did well Lilyfrost." She murmured to the queen.

message 25: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Jayscar laid the kit next to her sister and he nuzzled Lilyfrost gently. "They're beautiful," He smiled.

Lilyfrost smiled at Silentdove. "Thank you for helping me," She murmured and stared at her kits. "Of course they're beautiful, Beebrain." She giggled softly. "They're our kits."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Silentdove nodded and was relieved that everything went well. She backed out of the den to leave the family in peace. After leaving the den relief was evident on her face.

message 27: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

((Omsc... o.o I haven't been here in a while... Btw, what's you kits' name? I can't quite remember...all I remember is that I Birdkit and that you have the second one...bad memory.))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((Frostkit, looks exactly like her father))

message 29: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

((Ty!))

Jayscar narrowed at Silentdove for no reason whatsoever. He just wanted to narrow his eyes at someone. He could never do it to Lilyfrost! She was the most wonderful she-cat he could dream of. She was the only one who was able to make his cold heart melt. He shook his head to clear it and focused on his kits. "What is this ones' name?" He pointed to the tabby she-kit.

"Frostkit," Lilyfrost replied with a quiet yawn. She rested her gaze on the second kit. "What about this one?" She looked up to Jayscar with a tired, but very happy look.

Jayscar thought for a moment. That kit had reminded him of a bird. "Birdkit," He murmured and gently laid his head on Lilyfrost's shoulder. "Birdkit..." He purred quietly, and soon he and Lilyfrost fell asleep.

Warriors: The Second Beginning {A Semi-Advanced...

unread topics | mark unread