Warriors: The Second Beginning {A Semi-Advanced Roleplay} discussion

EarthClan RP > Leader's Den

Comments Showing 1-50 of 106 (106 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Pelican G., That girl (→) needs to stop. SHE'S the awesome one. (new)

Pelican G. (ilovebrackenfur) | 1107 comments Mod
RP leader's den.

message 2: by Birdsong231 ԑ̮̑ঙ Disturbed pigeon, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jul 18, 2014 08:56PM) (new)

Birdsong231 ԑ̮̑ঙ Disturbed pigeon (birdsong231) | 1436 comments Mod
Bloodstar sat down in his nest and the voice of his Dark Forest mentor, the cat who had turned him into a killer, insulted right, left and center.

"Idiot! I told you evil cats should never take a mate and never have kits! Those kits are all mistakes!"
"No!" He stared at the wall, glad no one was around him, for he knew cats would think he had lost his mind. "They're not mistakes!"
"Prove it..." The cat snarled.
"And how shall I prove it?"
"Kill them. Just like I told you to when your stupid mate had the first litter!"
"No! No, no, no, no, no!"
"Want me to kill them for you?"
"No! Please! Leave my darling kits and mate alone...kill me instaid! Please..."
"Well then! You'd die to save those stupid cats?"
"Yes! Yes! Anything!" Bloodstar wailed, but he made sure no one from outside could hear him.
"I have an idea!" The cat purred evily.
"What? What is it?"
"Suffer. Don't eat anything. You're going to die a very slow, painful death...you're not allowed to step out of this Den, and no one can come in. And guess when it starts?"
"Wh- when?"
"It starts NOW! If anyone steps in her, you're whole family dies."

((Seeeeeeee?? HE'LL DIE FOR HIS FAMILYYYYY!!!))

message 3: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Jul 18, 2014 09:03PM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments (( Awww!! Come on Lightheart why won't you see it!!! OMG SHES MIGHT COME IN))

message 4: by Birdsong231 ԑ̮̑ঙ Disturbed pigeon, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jul 19, 2014 10:21AM) (new)

And you're not allowed to tell anyone...
Bloodstar's eyes widened. "What have I done to deserve this? What have I agreed to?"
Can't turn back now! It's a permanent deal. Can't wait to see you again! The cat laughed laughed loudly as Bloodstar burst into tears. "Stay away from them..." He murmured. "I do not regret my choice!"

((I'm so evilllll!! ^-^ ))

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments (( ooh someone should come in here..))

message 6: by Birdsong231 ԑ̮̑ঙ Disturbed pigeon, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

((Oh Godz... XD ))

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments " Bloodstar?" Lightheart asked from outside the den, " Can I talk talk to you?"

(( Wow your timing is awful!))

message 8: by Birdsong231 ԑ̮̑ঙ Disturbed pigeon, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jul 18, 2014 09:14PM) (new)

Bloodstar gasped and jumped. "No! Please don't come in here!" Fear blazed in his red eyes and he backed up into the corner of his Den.

((Ya think? XD ))

message 9: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Jul 18, 2014 09:26PM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments She narrowed her eyes, " Is something the matter?" " You better not be doing something you're gonna regret or something evil.." Lightheart mumbled the last part.
(( well, I gtg bye!))

message 10: by Birdsong231 ԑ̮̑ঙ Disturbed pigeon, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"I promise I'm not! The cat that trained me to become a-" Bloodstar whimpered and bit his lip when the cat had opened up an old wound on his weak spot(His left hind leg) and he collapsed. He draged himself into his nest, growling in pain. "I'm not allowed to say anoything, but...please don't don't come in my Den...you're not safe here anymore...it's too dangerous." He laid down didn't say another word. Please don't tell Lilyheart! He silently begged.

((Bloodstar, you know Lilyheart's gonna panic later...everyone's gonna know something's wrong and I have a bit of a feeling no one will care. -_- ))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh daddy, what have you done?" Rosekit asked her father softly. Her voice came out like a whisper in the wind.

message 12: by Birdsong231 ԑ̮̑ঙ Disturbed pigeon, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Bloodstar's eyes widened and tears fell down his face again. "He threatened to kill my family!" He murmured. "I can't let the Dark Forest touch my kits and mate. I'll do anything to protect them...and I'll die six more times to prove my love for them!"

((Arg!! Darnz it! Gtg to bed... >_< || He only has 6 lives left...well...obviously...Bloodstar already said it...))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosekit gazed at her father affection flooded into her eyes. "Daddy I know you would do that for them, but it isn't your time to die yet." She mewed to her father. She licked his tears away.

((Aw ok))

message 14: by Birdsong231 ԑ̮̑ঙ Disturbed pigeon, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jul 19, 2014 10:23AM) (new)

"It was only three choices! It was I kill my family, the cat kills my family, or I die for my family. I choose death. At least he doesn't tell me to unsheath my claws when telling someone to not come in my Den...but let's not jinx it." Bloodstar buried his muzzle into his paws.
"'Let's not jinx it' indeed. I have control over you, you idiot."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosekit could sense the presence of the dark Forest cat and growled, which was an odd sight for her. "You have no business being here, leave." She told the other cat. Though she knew it wouldn't do much, but she had to try.

message 16: by Birdsong231 ԑ̮̑ঙ Disturbed pigeon, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jul 29, 2014 05:55PM) (new)

"Heh, good luck on trying to get me away, kid." (((view spoiler)))
"Oh, shut up!" Bloodstar growled.
"No,"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosekit gazed at her father her eyes filled with worry. She then gazed towards the dark Forest cat her eyes blazed with anger as she glared at him. "Bloodstar is not a puppet to the dark Forest. If you dare threaten my family or harm my father again you'll regret it."

message 18: by Birdsong231 ԑ̮̑ঙ Disturbed pigeon, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jul 19, 2014 06:26PM) (new)

The cat rolled his eyes. ~Every cat who trains in the Dark Forest is a puppet...we didn't do anything to Jayscar though. He was just born
that way.~
He thought to himself. "And what are you going to do to make me regret this?"
Bloodstar growled at the cat.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosekit's eyes flashed again and for a split second the small kit was replaced with her as a warrior. "Because unlike you I have the ancestors of all the clans standing behind me." She meowed calmly and she stood taller.

message 20: by Birdsong231 ԑ̮̑ঙ Disturbed pigeon, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"Oh, I'm so scared..." The cat growled.
Bloodstar whimpered and buried his muzzle under his paws. "Please, just let this go...let me loose my lives...let me die in peace."
"Oh, yes, yes! Let him suffer for the rest of his lives!" The cat purred happily.

(view spoiler)

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosekit gazed at her father with sad eyes. "Daddy, please don't do this." She whispered towards Bloodstar ignoring the other cat completely.

message 22: by Birdsong231 ԑ̮̑ঙ Disturbed pigeon, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Bloodstar stared at his daughter. "I'd rather die than let my family die." He murmured.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosekit nodded slowly with a sad look in her eyes. "Then I'll be waiting for you." She meowed confidently. She refused to give the other cat the satisfaction of destroying her father completely.

message 24: by Birdsong231 ԑ̮̑ঙ Disturbed pigeon, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jul 19, 2014 09:14PM) (new)

"I might even have some fun, messing with the minds of your mate and kits...telling them that their beloved mate or father needs them by by his side!" The tom laughed.
"No!" Bloodstar shook his head to try to get rid of the tears on his face.
"Oh, yes! There's a reason why they call me Deadheart."
(view spoiler)

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosekit's eyes widened slightly when she heard the toms name. She had heard the older StarClan cats speaking of him, but they had always tried to shield her from his reputation.

message 26: by Birdsong231 ԑ̮̑ঙ Disturbed pigeon, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

The tom looked at Rosekit with narrowed eyes. "Someone scared?" He purred in her ear loudly. This one's heard my name before.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosekit closed her eyes and shook her head slowly. "I fear many things, but Deadheart, you are not one of them." She responded easily she gave him an expressionless look.

message 28: by Birdsong231 ԑ̮̑ঙ Disturbed pigeon, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"Well, little one, I don't see why you should love your father." Deadheart growled, walking around Rosekit in circles. "He's a murderer. He's a heartless cat. He will join the Dark Forest when he dies. He doesn't want to be around any of the stupid cats in StarClan!"

Bloodstar couldn't reply. He didn't know if he did agree with the tom, saying that he didn't want to be around StarClan cats.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosekit followed his movements and took a breathe. "Yes Bloodstar has killer, but he isn't heartless. Unlike most dark Forest cats he knows what love is. He knows how it feels. And he will die for the love he has. My father isn't a coward and may not want to be in StarClan, but he will be welcomed there."

message 30: by Birdsong231 ԑ̮̑ঙ Disturbed pigeon, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jul 19, 2014 11:58PM) (new)

Deadheart growled angrily. "Love is weak! It's just a stupid sign that you're growing soft!"

Bloodstar stood up. "Love is strong," A blood red fire of rage blazed in his eyes. "It is beautiful! It makes your heart feel wonderful. Once you've found true love...oh, I cannot explain it...."

"Good..." Deadheart shook his head in disgust and looked outside. "Fine. You're not going to starve to your death and your family won't get killed by anyone...I might've just thought of a quicker way for you to die..."

((I wonder what would happen if Bloodstar lost a life in front of Lightheart... Omg, I'm so evil to poor Bloodstar. XD ))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosekit narrowed her eyes at Deadheart and didn't trust a word he said. She wished that the tom would just leave already, but didn't say a word. She wanted to speak to her father, but knew she wouldn't have enough time.

message 32: by Birdsong231 ԑ̮̑ঙ Disturbed pigeon, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jul 20, 2014 12:42AM) (new)

Deadheart stared at Rosekit. "I need to...check on something...I'll be back in a few minutes...say whatever you to to each other. For now." He growled and the sight of him faded away.

Bloodstar stared at the roof of his Den. "He won't hurt them." He murmured to her. "I've trained with him long enough to know if he's lying or not..."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosekit nodded slowly and once Deadheart had disappeared completely she buried herself into her father's pelt. "Daddy I've missed you so much. Please be careful." She murmured. She looked so much smaller and younger after Deadheart left. She wished she could truly feel her father's pelt, but this would have to do.

message 34: by Birdsong231 ԑ̮̑ঙ Disturbed pigeon, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Bloodstar curled up around his daughter. "I am," He murmured. "And I miss you as well...I wish you were alive. So that I could see you everyday again. It breaks my heart to know that one of my kits have left me...I don't think I can lose another one...there must be some way I can prove I love Lightheart. Why can't she see that I love her?"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosekit nodded slowly. "All she sees at the moment is the bad you've done. She is scared and doesn't know what to do. Daddy you need to talk with her." She meowed softly.

message 36: by Birdsong231 ԑ̮̑ঙ Disturbed pigeon, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"Doesn't she realize I'm too old to kill anymore? Does she not see the white hairs in my muzzle? I just noticed them a few days ago." Bloodstar growled, upset that he was admitting he was getting old. "I'm not the active cat I used to be. I still don't like to be around other cats and I'll kill them if the annoy me enough, but I can't kill anyone for no reason anymore." He started acting as if he was an elder, though he still wasn't quite old enough to be one yet. He obviously didn't care who he was talking to about liking to murder cats. No matter how old he was, he'd always have that hunger for a cats' blood on his paws.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Daddy she's still young. She needs you to show her that you've stopped killing for no reason at all. Daddy please try, for her." Rosekit mewed softly as she gazed up at her father with wide eyes.

message 38: by Birdsong231 ԑ̮̑ঙ Disturbed pigeon, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"How?" Bloodstar asked sadly.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"By being the warrior I know you are deep down. Daddy I love you." Rosekit purred before fading away, leaving her father alone once again.

message 40: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Jul 20, 2014 11:31AM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments Lightheart still stood outside the den getting very impatient. She was curious what was going on and argued with herself trying to figure out if she should or shouldn't come in.

message 41: by Birdsong231 ԑ̮̑ঙ Disturbed pigeon, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

((YESH!!! My evil plan is working.......))

"But..." Bloodstar sighed buried his muzzle into his paws. How do I do that?

Deadheart came back, but before he spoke, he spotted Lightheart. Perfect... He narrowed his eyes. "Lightheart," He murmured in her mind.

((Answer him! Answer him, Lightheart!! XD ))

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments Her eyes widened and she looked around her, " W-What?" " Who's there?" She trembled slightly.

message 43: by Birdsong231 ԑ̮̑ঙ Disturbed pigeon, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"Quiet, young one..." The tom murmured. "I understand your feelings about Bloodstar. I had a father just like him. I- I can help you get rid of your father."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments " I never said I wanted to get rid of him.." " My siblings and my mother would be so depressed and who knows maybe I should give him a chance.." Lightheart mumbled confused.

message 45: by Birdsong231 ԑ̮̑ঙ Disturbed pigeon, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"Heh, you've got no choice." Deadheart purred, letting her see him, but only she could see him besides Bloodstar. "Get in the Den," He growled, grabbing her scruff so she wouldn't run and he unsheathed his claws.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments She gasped then nodded frightened and slowly went inside the den trembling in fear.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((Poor Bloodstar and Lightheart))

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments (( I know right!!))

message 49: by Birdsong231 ԑ̮̑ঙ Disturbed pigeon, ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jul 20, 2014 12:19PM) (new)

(( XD ))

Bloodstar squeaked and backed up into the corner of his Den again. "What in the name of the Dark Forest is going on?"

"What do you think, Beebrain?" Deadheart hissed, giving a swift scratch on the leaders' shoulder. "It's going to be exactly what I did to you when you got something wrong. Remember the first time you killed a cat? You were about to become an apprentice, Nightkit." He growled. "And you made that one small mistake on one of the attack moves. That was the night you first learned the wonderful feeling of blood on your little paws. Your going to do it again." He walked around Lightheart in circles.

"But she's my kit!" Bloodstar squeaked again. "I'm not killing one my kits! If you want me to kill someone find me the nearest fox or badger den and I'll kill myself, thank you very much!"

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 982 comments Lightheart breathed heavily, and looked at Bloodstar, " Did you plan all of this just so I could get killed?"

(( AHH! Lightheart he's giving up his life to save yours of course he isn't setting this up to murder you!))

« previous 1 3

Warriors: The Second Beginning {A Semi-Advanced...

unread topics | mark unread