City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) City of Bones discussion

Any recommendations?

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Queralt✨ Hi there! TMI and TID are some of my favorite books, so I was wondering if you guys could recommend me some of your favorite series :)
If you read YA, add me on Goodreads so I can see what you are reading. I like to get to know new books :P

Megan Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1) by Susan Ee Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Something Witchy This Way Comes (Something Witchy, #1) by Veronica Blade My Wolf's Bane (Shapes of Autumn, #1) by Veronica Blade Bound (The Crystor, #1) by C.K. Bryant Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1) by Rachel Hawkins The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1) by Julie Kagawa The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater

I'll add you too. Good luck!

Nicola have to agree with most of megan's choices here are some more great ones
Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires, #1) by Rachel Caine
Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1) by Wendy Higgins
Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls, #1) by C.C. Hunter
Half-Blood (Covenant, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout
First Frost (Mythos Academy, #0.5) by Jennifer Estep
Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead
The Selection (The Selection, #1) by Kiera Cass
i added you also :)

message 7: by Shelby (new)

Shelby Megan, I love Veronica Blade and Jennifer L. Armentrout books!

Captured (The Captive, #1) by Erica Stevens Destiny Binds (Timber Wolves Trilogy, #1) by Tammy Blackwell Elfin (The Elfin, #1) by Quinn Loftis are also great books to try!

Nicola Shelby wrote: "Megan, I love Veronica Blade and Jennifer L. Armentrout books!

Captured (The Captive, #1) by Erica StevensDestiny Binds (Timber Wolves Trilogy, #1) by Tammy BlackwellElfin (The Elfin, #1) by Quinn Loftis are also great books to try!"

jennifer is one of my fave authors too i love the books you recommended too havent read timber wolves as we have similar tastes ill try that next after i finish shatter me , i quite like this thread :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Megan wrote: "Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1) by Susan EeObsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. ArmentroutWhite Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements, #1) by Jennifer L. ArmentroutSomething Witchy This Way Comes (Something Witchy, #1) by Veronica BladeMy Wolf's Bane (Shapes of Autumn, #1) by Veronica Blade[bookcover:Bound..."

The Scorpio Races is a must read!

Bookfanic Well, this is awkward since I don't know how to put pictures into this..
But here are some books anyway (These are my favorites beside TMI which is my all time favorite)
Legend Series by Marie Lu
The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Lorien Legacies by Pitticus Lore
Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth
The Spectacular Now by Tim Tharp
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Eragon by Christopher Paolini
Th Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

On top of your comment box it should say "add book/author". Just click on that and search up your book and it'll come up :)

Shiah Sorry I'm not going to post any pictures I have a lot of books and this is easier.

Fantasy

Anything Rick Riordan PJO/HoO
The Enchanted Forest series - Patricia C. Wrede (Read these when I was younger so not sure if you'll like it.
The Hobbit - JRR Tolkien

Realistic Fiction

Torn Away - Jennifer Brown (one of the best books I've ever read)
Shift - Em Bailey (this book is kinda creepy)
The Way We Fall - Megan Crewe
Broken - CJ Lyons
The Fault In Our Stars - John Green
If I Stay - Gayle Forman
The Half Life Of Molly Pierce - Katrina Leno

Dystopian

Replica - Jenna Black
The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
Divergent - Veronica Roth
The Maze Runner - James Dashner
Matched - Ally Condie
Enders Game - Orson Scott Card

It wouldn't surprise me if you've read someone these I just listed what I could think of. Again sorry I didn't put any pictures I just thought this would be quicker.

message 13: by AgCl (new) - rated it 2 stars

AgCl The Complete Unwind Dystology Unwind; UnWholly; UnSouled; UnDivided by Neal Shusterman The Unwind Dystology by Neal Shusterman, its a little disturbing but really well written