The Lunar Chronicles discussion

The books > Who is your favourite character ?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 178 (178 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Vervada (last edited May 07, 2014 08:47AM) (new)

Vervada | 1 comments I was reading some reviews about Cinder and I noticed that some mentioned Iko and how she was one of their favourite characters. So I started thinking about my favourite character and I concluded that it was Cinder. She is just so cool! Anyway , who is YOUR favourite character and WHY ?

message 2: by Tia (new)

Tia | 44 comments Iko, Thorne, Cress and Cinder.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Cinderr

message 4: by Tia (new)

Tia | 44 comments Oh and my boyfriend Wolf

message 5: by Monique (new)

Monique Morris | 25 comments Well first of all, my husband, Emperor Kai, and then Cinder, and Iko! :D

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Monique wrote: "Well first of all, my husband, Emperor Kai, and then Cinder, and Iko! :D"

MY HUSBAND IS KAI!!!! YOU CANNOT TAKE HIMMM

message 7: by Tia (new)

Tia | 44 comments My husband is Wolf
I called him first

message 8: by Monique (new)

Monique Morris | 25 comments Kathy wrote: "Monique wrote: "Well first of all, my husband, Emperor Kai, and then Cinder, and Iko! :D"

MY HUSBAND IS KAI!!!! YOU CANNOT TAKE HIMMM"

Ummmm....sorry, but he's already mine...so....this is awkward....

message 9: by Tia (new)

Tia | 44 comments Lol we all have to share even if it hurts

message 10: by Tigergirl (new)

Tigergirl (tigergirl2) | 8 comments Iko is my maine fav real cyborg.Then I like Cinder for being just so awesome and kicking butt and all.My fav male char is between Kai and Wolfe or just both so hard to decide

message 11: by Kiera Säde (new)

Kiera Säde Wolf Wolf and Wolf... he is the best character everrr... nothing can describe him...

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahsmanyhobbies) Iko and Wolf are tied for me.

message 13: by Monique (new)

Monique Morris | 25 comments Tia wrote: "Lol we all have to share even if it hurts"

I'm not sharing. He's mine. Period. :p

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Monique wrote: "Kathy wrote: "Monique wrote: "Well first of all, my husband, Emperor Kai, and then Cinder, and Iko! :D"

Ummmm....sorry, but he's already mine...so......."

Do you not ship Kai and Cinder or are you heartless beings?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Natasha wrote: "Monique wrote: "Kathy wrote: "Monique wrote: "Well first of all, my husband, Emperor Kai, and then Cinder, and Iko! :D"

Ummmm....sorry, but he's alrea..."

OKAYYY FINNEEEEE..... YOU PROB KNOW ME @READING_IS_AWESOME???!??

message 16: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Keel (katara607) | 3 comments Scarlet, Wolf, Thorne. These are my top three but I love pretty much all the the characters!!

message 17: by Monique (new)

Monique Morris | 25 comments @Kathy I don't think so, but is that your instagram account? I barely use instagram.

message 18: by Monique (new)

Monique Morris | 25 comments @Natasha Yes, who wouldn't ship Kai and Cinder? She's the only exception to the Kai belongs to Monique rule.

My apologies to the OP for going off topic by the way.

message 19: by Mari (new)

Mari (marimermaid) I'm absolutely in love with Thorne =D
and I love the friendship between Cinder and Thorne, but I think I love all the characters!!!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Kathy wrote: "Natasha wrote: "Monique wrote: "Kathy wrote: "Monique wrote: "Well first of all, my husband, Emperor Kai, and then Cinder, and Iko! :D"

Ummmm....sorry..."

Dont think so Im @book_godess_fangirl

message 21: by Tris (new)

Tris | 1 comments My favourites are Cinder and Kai !

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Cinder and Kai and Iko and Thorne and Cress and Winter and everyone but bad Lunars

message 23: by Celeste (new)

Celeste | 5 comments I love Iko, but I think that scarlet is a great character. Some of the minor characters are disregarded. What about peony? (*cries*)

message 24: by Laisa (new)

Laisa | 2 comments We'll Thorne then cinder there just epic

message 25: by Hiya (new)

Hiya (kkslider) | 1 comments Scarlet, for sure. TOTAL BADASS

message 26: by Claudia (new)

Claudia | 12 comments Cinder,Iko,Dr.Erland is my favorite in the first book

message 27: by Kyara (new)

Kyara | 1 comments I actually love all the characters, but Thorne is by far my favourite!

message 28: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 2 comments CINDER RULES!!!!!!!! She shoots darts out of her freaking hand!!! And Scarlet is not badass. She gets her butt kicked in pretty much every fight.

message 29: by Bridget (new)

Bridget Scarlet, agree with Hiya

message 30: by Zalynnc (last edited Jul 26, 2014 03:14AM) (new)

Zalynnc | 10 comments Wolf. Without question. He's the perfect embodiment of an actual wolf! The way he moves (with nervous, jittery energy, but also with that quiet grace and intensity) and his personality (how he can be sweet, akward, and almost cute but if you mess with the people he loves he could literally kill you)
PS I also LOVE Scarlet because she's the only normal human who's lived a normal human life and had no combat training, and yet she's still hanging in there.

message 31: by Madi (new)

Madi (madeerosee) | 4 comments Yikes! I love them all so much...well, except Levana...and Sibil.

Male: Wolf. I second Zalynnc on pretty much everything. How he can be so awkward and cute one second and then ready to rip you apart for touching his Alpha.

Female: Cinder. Because she's..well, Cinder. :)

message 32: by Anastasiya (new)

Anastasiya (staceyprig) | 15 comments I adore all the characters :D But Cinder and Kai are forever my OTP <3

message 33: by Devyn (new)

Devyn Garton | 4 comments Scarlet!!!..... Wait no Winter no! definitely Cinder or maybe Kai????:/ quite possibly either Winter or Cinder an Kai??? Ok my favorite is totally Winter!!!! Cinder =0

message 34: by Kaity (last edited Aug 01, 2014 04:07PM) (new)

Kaity (i-love-books-because-reasons) | 2 comments Cinder, Kai, Thorne, Wolfe, Iko, and Scarlet.

message 35: by Lyanette (new)

Lyanette  (predator66) | 13 comments Thorne , Wolf ,Scarlet , Iko

message 36: by Kiki (new)

Kiki | 8 comments Thorne, Iko, Kai, and Cinder!

message 37: by Serena (new)

Serena (everywhere-in-the-universe) Kai, Thorne, Cinder...you know what, I can't make up my mind, I love them all.

message 38: by Audrey (new)

Audrey | 1 comments I'd have to say Iko. She's so lovable and funny, right from the first book. I think she'd be the character I'd be most devastated to lose in the upcoming books.

message 39: by Zalynnc (new)

Zalynnc | 10 comments Oh yes! I forgot about Iko! I love her. I'm just gonna agree with Marlee. All of the characters have something that I love about them. Even Queen Levana. She's one of those people you love to hate.

message 40: by Jeannette (new)

Jeannette | 18 comments Thorne is my favorite male
Scarlet is my favorite female

message 41: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline (musicalcookies) | 2 comments Throne! He is so selfish, egoistic and flirtatious... And he bought an andriod body for Iko! How sweet is that!

message 42: by Jeannette (new)

Jeannette | 18 comments I LOVED THAT PART!!

message 43: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (jumpyhug45) | 1 comments Cinder or Thorne

message 44: by Paige (new)

Paige Sivadon | 1 comments My favorite character is of course Cinder, but I also like Thorne.

message 45: by Julia (new)

Julia | 34 comments Thorne and cinder

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Thorne (

message 47: by Jeannette (new)

Jeannette | 18 comments Iko Thorne cinder and cress

message 48: by Mirou (last edited Jan 29, 2015 01:24PM) (new)

Mirou | 5 comments My top characters are Cinder and Thorne. Next, there are Cress and Kai and finally Scarlet and Wolf. But the two first ones are by my favourite characters !

message 49: by The Book Queen (new)

The Book Queen Thorne!

message 50: by Sierra (new)

Sierra | 3 comments Mine would have to be Scarlet because I think that I am alot like her and I think that hers has been the best story so far.

« previous 1 3 4