Seminary for Heirs and Royal Assistants discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 78 (78 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 67 comments Mod
So, um... anything you want to talk about, go ahead and do it here. :D

message 2: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria (aking2838) | 33 comments Okay.. So when are we gonna start roleplaying?

Check out the poll if you haven't already. I want to know what format most of you would want to roleplay to be in before I make it.

message 4: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria (aking2838) | 33 comments I just did. :)

Actually, since it seems like we have a leading majority and the poll is supposed to close on Sunday, I'll start making the topics ASAP. Right now I'm swamped with other things, but I assure you that we can start soon.

message 6: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria (aking2838) | 33 comments That's fine. I was just wondering because I'm so busy that I'm hardly on when others are.

message 7: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 24 comments Just got home, have no energy, need to practice for auditions tomorrow, maybe I'll make the character afterwords.

message 8: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria (aking2838) | 33 comments Oooh what are you auditioning for?

I completely understand. Do what you must. ^_^

message 10: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 24 comments Well, in New York, we have this thing called NYSSMA(view spoiler) where you sing in front a judge a song and then sight read, and you get graded. There are six levels, then the is Allstate six which is where your solo is an audition for the Allstate Conference in Albany, and you basically need a perfect score for that. Also, levels four through six are technically auditions for Area-Allstate, where you just have to have a decent score. I'm singing a level Six Allstate: If With All Your Hearts - Elijah So, hopefully I do well, and perhaps I'll get a perfect score. :P

Awesome! Have fun! If you get a recording of yourself, you should share it. :D

message 12: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria (aking2838) | 33 comments Good luck! That sounds very complicated. I understand practicing for an audition. I have one on Tuesday.

Psst. You guys can roleplay, you know... or do I have to be the first one to post?

message 14: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 24 comments Alexandria wrote: "Good luck! That sounds very complicated. I understand practicing for an audition. I have one on Tuesday."

Good luck with you auditions on Tuesday as well! What sort of thing are you auditioning for?

message 15: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria (aking2838) | 33 comments A theatre scholarship at a college.

message 16: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 24 comments Awesome! :)

message 17: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria (aking2838) | 33 comments Yea! :) I'm just super nervous though.

You'll do great, I bet! ^_^

message 19: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria (aking2838) | 33 comments Thanks!

message 20: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 24 comments I think the most awesome character you can make in a group like this would be an adviser, obviously not everyone agrees... :P

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 17 comments How old are you guys? Just wondering. Heh.

I'm 17, 18 in August.

Maniacal Bones wrote: "I think the most awesome character you can make in a group like this would be an adviser, obviously not everyone agrees... :P"

I agree. A person that directs the Leader of the Country without having the pressure of a Royal or the responsibilities of a servant would be great.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 17 comments ☽KissMe~inthe~Moonlight☾ wrote: "I'm 17, 18 in August."

about a year older than me!

message 25: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) | 10 comments I'm 18 haha wtf I still don't believe it

message 26: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 24 comments Seventeen, and turning eighteen in July. :P

message 27: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) | 10 comments Am I the oldest here? ;;

message 28: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 24 comments Welp. I finally made my character.

I noticed. I'm getting all of your requests done.

message 30: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 24 comments Cool! Thanks. I might be able to post tonight, or wait till tomorrow. I'll see. :)

If you wait until tomorrow, I should be able to finish my second character and we can rp, unless you'd like to chat with Alexandia's Royal Pain (No offense to Alexandria, that's just how I see Alyssa).

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 17 comments Maniacal Bones wrote: "Seventeen, and turning eighteen in July. :P"

turning 17 in July :P

message 33: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria (aking2838) | 33 comments I'm 18 but turn 19 on the 23rd!

message 34: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria (aking2838) | 33 comments ☽KissMe~inthe~Moonlight☾ wrote: "If you wait until tomorrow, I should be able to finish my second character and we can rp, unless you'd like to chat with Alexandia's Royal Pain (No offense to Alexandria, that's just how I see Alys..."

Hahaha that's actually a perfect representation of Alyssa. But I also have Azaniae.

message 35: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 24 comments Well, Gwydion isn't exactly innocent.

message 36: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria (aking2838) | 33 comments Haha they need to scheme together.

message 37: by Matthew (last edited May 14, 2014 04:22AM) (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 24 comments Gwydion is a bit more tactful, while she is more on the boisterous side.

He would probably view her as obnoxious(he dislike boisterous people), but someone that her could use because of her ambitious nature.

Gwydion isn't really good or evil, with him it's more like a game of strategy, and he has little consideration towards concepts of right or wrong just because of how he grew up, it's simply about winning the game.

message 38: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria (aking2838) | 33 comments Alyssa's goal is to win as well. She wants to find a way to take the crown from her older brother and sister. While she is evil, she has a conscience that tells her what's right from wrong, but rarely listens to it, preferring to live dangerously. They would be a good pair because she is desperate and willing to do anything. In Gwydion's game, she could be a piece, a player in the grand scheme of things; a piece Gwydion controlled without her actual knowledge of it. She would believe to be doing things on her own accord when in actuality, she is merely placed there by a bigger force.

Does that make more sense in what I meant by scheming "together?"

message 39: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 24 comments Of course. :P

message 40: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria (aking2838) | 33 comments Lol okay. I hope so because I hate to be unclear.

message 41: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) | 10 comments Lord I cannot bring myself to finish a character, I am so unmotivated

*Sklip* wrote: "Lord I cannot bring myself to finish a character, I am so unmotivated"

Yeah, I get that.

Sorry I haven't been on, guys. I'm super busy since this is my last week of school. I promise in a few days I'll be better.

message 43: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) | 10 comments Lucky you. I still have 20 days-ish

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 17 comments I think I failed my biology exam today. :'(

I know I'm failing my Pre-Calc final... and class.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 17 comments I'm failing my physics final on Monday :o

I was about to type "phailing" he he he

Phailing fysics

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 17 comments Hahahaha physucks

message 49: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 24 comments I love calculus.

message 50: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 24 comments Servants are important as well, they knows things, they hears things, and they keep secrets. A loyal servant is an infallible tool.

« previous 1