Doctor Who Fans discussion

Random > Random Doctor Who Moments

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Julia (new)

Julia | 339 comments Mod
Just say this random thing that happened to you or that you saw or something and it reminded you of DW or it was Doctor Who related

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hehe. So today, I went out to lunch. I had a pulled pork sandwich, chips, some ice cream, and beans. Then I get in the car with my mum and I just realized this: I ate beans! So I immediately say, "Bad beans. Bad bad beans. Beans are evil." The she asks me, "Why?" Then I start giggling hysterically. And then my mom went shoe shopping and I had to come with her. I was instantly pulled over to the Converse. And then my mom saw me over there and she comes over and asks, "Why are you by the Converse?" Because I never get pulled over to shoes. I have one pair of shoes for daily wear, and one for church. I never dote over shoes. So I reply to her, "I just love them." And she gives me an odd look then I get my first pair of Converse ever. And through all that, I was thinking, In memory of the Tenth Doctor! I will now wear my Converse every day and buy a Sonic to carry around!

message 3: by Julia (new)

Julia | 339 comments Mod
That's awesome! I'm smiling right now and kind of laughing cuz that's awesome! My friends are probably going to ask me why I'm smiling right now...

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm so glad I'm alone, because I'm now giggling hysterically.

message 5: by Julia (new)

Julia | 339 comments Mod
Same here XD

message 6: by Julia (new)

Julia | 339 comments Mod
Aw I'm sad now. I finished DW and now I have to wait for season 8... I don't know what to watch... I'm thinking of Once Apon A Time or finishing up Sherlock

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

message 8: by Julia (new)

Julia | 339 comments Mod
That was cool!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

There are more like that! It's an entire television series online!!!!

message 10: by Julia (new)

Julia | 339 comments Mod
That's neat!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm addicted. I'm trying to memorize one of the opening songs, even though it is in Japanese...

message 12: by ~Abby~ (new)

~Abby~ | 8 comments I finished season seven and now I'm watching the classics

message 13: by Julia (new)

Julia | 339 comments Mod
Aww!!!!! How'd you like/dislike the ending??

message 14: by Julia (new)

Julia | 339 comments Mod
I had to ask my dad if there was any beans in what I had for dinner tonight...

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol Nice!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Last week I was at camp and I was walking to the cafeteria. I was so tired so I sat down next to my friend and said, "What's for lunch?". She said, "Puh-puh-puh-pizza," (we really were having pizza for lunch) and I started laughing hysterically.

message 17: by Elisa (new)

Elisa | 119 comments I bought a Aonic Screwdriver some weeks ago, and I love to run around the house and"sonic" every door... Always if someone turns out the light, I say: Hey, who turned out the lights... And I spent time to learn: The Mighty Jagrafess of the Holy Hadrojassic Maxarodenfoe. And I found instructions how to knit the scarf of Tom Baker so I decided, I have to learn how to knit.

Snowdrop, Daughter of Apollo (SadieMKane) One day I will face my greatest enemy and say......YOU'RE SO THICK YOU'RE MR. THICK THICK THICKETY THICKFACE FROM THICKTOWN, THICKANIA, AND SO'S YOUR DAD!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I watched The Sound of Drums (I think that's what it's called) and now I'm terrified of the rhythm that the Master uses to control everyone. So one day, I went to Subway for lunch. Then the oven they use started beeping, and guess what it sounded like? The drum rhythm! I was so scared and I almost screamed "The Master is taking over!"
Also, on the napkins there, it said "Doctor's Associates"...heheh...what does that mean, I wonder...

Snowdrop, Daughter of Apollo (SadieMKane) I saw a book review for Tuck Everlasting that described the book like a summer-ripe pear. Then I thought, I will never read that book again.
Then Mom asked me if I wanted apples or pears. I went for the apples.

message 21: by Elisa (new)

Elisa | 119 comments Last Night me and my friends went to a club. We said we meet there at about 1 am. So it was the middle of the night and I took the bus to this town. I thought I take my Sonic Screwdriver torch with me...
I got out of the bus and was a little nervous because I had to walk about 15 minutes to get there.
So I just used my Sonic Screwriver and even made the sound when I turned it on... And I walked through the town and felt quite safe.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

The pockets on my jacket are still sewed shut from the store, and I remember to undo them at the most awkward times, when I can't undo them. So I remind my mom to remind me, then I say "Pockets. Bigger on the inside." (from the season 3 Christmas special) and start giggling.

message 23: by Rose Tyler (new)

Rose Tyler (justabadwolf) | 14 comments Rangergirl819 (ships Tenrose) ~Fangirling all fantasy and Doctor Who~ wrote: "The pockets on my jacket are still sewed shut from the store, and I remember to undo them at the most awkward times, when I can't undo them. So I remind my mom to remind me, then I say "Pockets. Bi..."
That is amazing :)

message 24: by Rose Tyler (new)

Rose Tyler (justabadwolf) | 14 comments I am almost done with my weeping angel costume for Comic Con. (Don't forget that anything that takes the image of an angel becomes an angel...)

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I also started freaking out about shadows last night. "Hey, who turned out the lights?"

message 26: by Julia (new)

Julia | 339 comments Mod
I'm making my Dalek Costume for (I think) WonderCon and (definitely) Halloween.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I want to do Rose, but I have brown hair!

message 28: by Rose Tyler (new)

Rose Tyler (justabadwolf) | 14 comments You could get a wig

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I hadn't thought of that (stupid, I know)! Thank you!

message 30: by Rose Tyler (new)

Rose Tyler (justabadwolf) | 14 comments Anytime! do you know which outfit you would cosplay?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Probably the one with the denim jacket (I have one already).

message 32: by Rose Tyler (new)

Rose Tyler (justabadwolf) | 14 comments good luck with it!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks again!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Good luck with your weeping angel costume!

message 35: by Rose Tyler (new)

Rose Tyler (justabadwolf) | 14 comments Thanks, I just need to finish my wig :)

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

I bet it'll look good. :)

message 37: by Julia (new)

Julia | 339 comments Mod
I'm sure it'll look great! Both of yours :D

I was trying to be Rose sometime, but I have brown hair too XD

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

None of the companions really look like me^^

message 39: by Julia (new)

Julia | 339 comments Mod
Same here

message 40: by Rose Tyler (new)

Rose Tyler (justabadwolf) | 14 comments Could you be clara?

message 41: by Julia (new)

Julia | 339 comments Mod
Long hair...

message 42: by Rose Tyler (new)

Rose Tyler (justabadwolf) | 14 comments Hmmm, sarah jane smith? (you could even have a little K-9)

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

You know, that might work for me...but I think I'll still do Rose.

message 44: by Rose Tyler (new)

Rose Tyler (justabadwolf) | 14 comments Rose is a good choice :)

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose is the best! :)

message 46: by Julia (new)

Julia | 339 comments Mod
#goRose!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

How do people not like her? She and Ten are perfect together!

message 48: by Julia (new)

Julia | 339 comments Mod
OH MY GODS I SHIP TENROSE!!!!!

message 49: by Rose Tyler (new)

Rose Tyler (justabadwolf) | 14 comments (getting back into character now) We really are fantastic together, aren't we?

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

So do I...but it's kind of obvious from my username... :) TENROSE 4EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« previous 1