Seminary for Heirs and Royal Assistants discussion

Welcome and Chat > Welcome!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 67 comments Mod

First, I'd like to thank you for joining, whether you're a member from the older roleplay, or a new person checking it out.
Second, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Bria, but people call me Dreams, DNC, Sistergrimm, Sister, KissMe... and I'm sure that the list could continue should I change my name yet again.
Last of all, I'd like to get to know you. So please introduce yourself! It's much more fun to roleplay with people when you know they're friendly. ^_^

message 2: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria (aking2838) | 33 comments Hi! I'm Alex. I read all the time and can't get enough of it. I'm really excited for this group.

Yay! You joined! ^_^

message 4: by Ria (new)

Ria | 12 comments Hi! Looking forward to roleplaying!

I look forward to seeing you once the roleplay starts. :)

message 6: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 24 comments Salutations! I'm Matthew, and this group sounds intriguing.

Sup, and welcome! :D

message 8: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 24 comments I won't be able to make my character to later because I have a track meet today. :P

But I am sort of making a mock character on a piece of paper.

Okay, cool. I have a bunch of stuff going on, too, so I won't be able to get the roleplay up until later, anyway.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 17 comments Hey, I was invited to the old group, and lately I've been needing a fun new RP to join so I found myself here. Hoping to start in like 2 weeks(exams).

message 11: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) | 10 comments Aight I'm assuming everybody abandoned the other group and I was too busy to come online and notice sO here I am, finally!

message 12: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria (aking2838) | 33 comments Welcome Ruby! Glad you joined. You too, Sklip!

Yay! I totally understand the exams thing (I have finals this week - last 4 days of school for me!), so go ahead and make a character whenever you can. :D