Beta Reader Group discussion

Betas Offering FREE Services > Very New Beta reader for romance\chicklit genre

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Carlyle | 61 comments Hello,
Would you be interested in reading my fantasy adventure book here's a synopsis six young sorcerers who are born with the same birthmarks making them the most powerful of their kind in the world because they can control the elements earth,fire,water,ice,air and lightening they set forth on quest around the country to different magical places to retrieve six crystals its race against time because they have to get them before an evil sorceress obtains them because she wants to use them to release a monster that will increase her power and help her conquer the world. Its set in 21st century and so mixes magic with technology throughout you'll find it really cool, its also the first in a eight part series. So tell me if your interested.
Thanks

message 2: by Jamie (new)

Jamie | 4 comments Hello. I just completed my first novel. It's a thriller with romantic elements coming in at 77,485 words. Would you be interested in reading it for me?

Synopsis:
Ella's husband and daughter were in an accident that left him brain damaged in a wheel chair. About a year later, Ella runs into Dominic, a man from her shady past, and her world is turned upside-down as she goes on the run--with 10 year old Allison and Dominic--from a powerful drug lord bent on revenge.

There are mild sexual scenes, but not many. (No sex, just petting.)

I can email it as a .doc or .pages attachment. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank you,
Jamie

message 3: by Alice (new)

Alice Lake (AliceLake) | 33 comments Hi Olive,

I sent you an e-mail request for my contemporary romance novella.

Thank you,

Alice Lake

message 4: by Relina (new)

Relina Skye (relinaskye) | 69 comments Hi Olive,

I have a paranormal fantasy romance that is need of a beta reader. It is 66,410 words long.

Synopsis: Therapist demigoddess Jocelyn Frost's job is on the line. Meanwhile, her patients need her to find a solution to their common problem, their just too fertile for their own good. Birth control pills don't work and condoms rip too easily. Jocelyn turns to archivist demigod Declan Rivers for help. Can they find a contraceptive spell that will both save her career and help her patients?

This novel is the first part of a series.

Please let me know if you are interested and I'll e-mail you the manuscript.

Thank you!

message 5: by Trisha (new)

Trisha | 38 comments Hi Olive,
It looks as if you have a pretty full plate, but perhaps you would consider putting my novel, "Chalkdust", in your queue. If you like chick lit, I think you might be interested in reading my novel. It would be greatly appreciated.

If you are willing to take it on, I'll send you my novel in whatever format you'd prefer.

Thanks for your consideration.
Trisha