Allegro For Four Hands Allegro For Four Hands discussion

Really great book!!!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Marsha_c It is a really great book! I loved the story described by the author. She made me fill very vivid emotions! A breath-taking passion and a very interesting love story with an unusual ending! Relationships and feelings between Victoria and Alexey - is something very special and really crazy! I advise everyone to read this novel! You will be thrilled! )))

message 2: by Lyubov (new)

Lyubov Tumanovskaya Thank you very much for your review! I am very pleased that you liked my book. ))

Lora Levitski I read this book out of curiosity. However, I was really amazed! Tender feelings between the main characters - a singer Victoria and a construction magnate Alexey which are similar to a storm of passion and at the same time resemble the crazy game, keep readers in suspense with its unpredictability! It is a wonderful story with the intriguing ending! This novel is very different from the boring, primitive love stories that fill the modern bookstores... I recommend everyone to read it! If you are a true admirer of outstanding romantic books, you'll surely enjoy it!