Space Opera Fans discussion

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Betsy (new)

Betsy | 886 comments Mod
A new Honor Harrington based game was just released for iOS and is in the works for Android.

Check out the Tales of Honor website for links and information.

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) Did I prognosticate this or what? A movie. Tie-in comics. And a video game. [*drumroll*] It looks like Evergreen Studios is serious about an Honor franchise. I'm kinda excited about this. I'm sick of there being nothing but crap for my kids to dig into. Maybe a tv series spinoff will come off of all of this?

message 3: by Anna (last edited Aug 27, 2014 05:38AM) (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) It appears to be a free app on iTunes and GooglePlay. Here's the info:

"Description:
Lead your starship through a series of thrilling space battles. Tales of Honor is an intense combat strategy game that puts you in the captain's seat. Upgrade your ship, weapons, systems, and crew and engage in combat as you hunt down a mysterious and powerful enemy that is bent on conquering the Honorverse.

✔ FREE TO PLAY
✔ Upgrade your ship and your crew as you battle through space
✔ Exclusive Live Events allow you to challenge BOSS ships to win unique components
✔ Fight through 3 Chapters and 45 story missions, new Chapters coming soon!
✔ Defeat the Secret Fleet and defend Manticore!!

New Update adds Community Live Events, Multi-Wave fights and more! Achievements coming soon!...

I've got this listed on the MASTER LIST under Social Media Games, but if I'm wrong correct me to the right category.