Space Opera Fans discussion

Space Opera Anime/Manga/Comics > Honor Harrington Comic

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Betsy (new)

Betsy | 880 comments Mod
The first issue of an Honor Harrington comic was published in March.

The Tales of Honor website has information about various media projects, and links to the comics.

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) Yay! Classic space opera making its way into comics. If a movie is also in the works, could a video game be next? That would be cool :-)

message 3: by Les (new)

Les | 53 comments I've been reading the Tales of Honor comic series and I quite like them. I've read a few of the Honor Harrington novels including On Basilisk Station and the comic seems to be faithful to the story.

message 4: by Anna (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) I can't wait to see the movie that is supposedly coming out :-) I'd like to see them do what Marvel does with books, comics, video games and movie tie-ins. And of course ... I want a Honor Harrigan barbie doll for my little girls! No stinking pink corvette for Christmas ... my girls want Santa to put a Honor doll under the tree with an unfolding replica of the Fearless!

message 5: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten  (kmcripn) Cool! Sometimes though the artistic impression disagrees with my brain... like in the graphic novel of Artemis Fowl