One on One's... And only that! discussion

ONE X ONE > Danny n Angel!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 99 (99 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments HEY!

message 2: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments ok so make your charrie...

message 3: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments which would be Mary Jane I'm guessing?

message 4: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments Yea or you could change the person...and the name if you want....

and add a picture...

message 5: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments oh okay I might just have to do that.

message 6: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments Ok ill add a few pics since im about to fanboy....

message 7: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Lol okay if I don't reply means I fell asleep, but I'll make her

message 8: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments description

description

description

message 9: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments How old are they?

message 10: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments he is 21 she is 18

message 11: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments okay

Name: Samantha Kean
Appearance:

message 12: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments OK so start?

message 13: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments yep

message 14: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments Peter dove down from the sky quickly as he landed on the roof of his house quickly he changed to his normal wear and walked over to Samantha's house.He kocked on the door nervously."I'm so late for our date" he said sighing waiting for her to come to the door.He was glad they lived next to each other.

message 15: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Samantha soon opened the door she didn't looked very pleased with him. She was actually kind of upset with him, he always did this.
"You're late again Peter"
She looked at him straight in the eyes wondering what he could of possibly say as an excuse or try to make it up some how. She was looking forward to this all day and when the time came around to go out he didn't show. She started to get worried but once she called him and he didn't answer she just grew upset with him it was no different than any other time.

message 16: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments "Wait just I can explain,I had something important just please understand Sam" he said looking at her with pleading eyes.He wasn't too sure if he could tell her just yet.She might even stop talking to him if she knew...He was too afraid.

message 17: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Samantha just looked at him for a minute but he always won her over with the whole pleading eyes thing he had going for him. She finally let out a sigh giving into him.
"What was so important then?"
She asked him, afraid of losing him forever she just couldn't put up with it much longer. She knew that he had life too but she was now apart of his life.

message 18: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments "Just...It's hard to explain" he said looking down.He grabbed her hand."But trust me I care about you no matter what" he said kissing her hand.

message 19: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments She watched him kiss her hand she then took a deep breath and lightly placed her other hand on his shoulder.
"Okay I forgive you"
She said, she didn't know how many times she has actually said that to him, she just wanted to go ahead and go on their date before something else happened.

message 20: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments He smiled and nodded as he pulled her hand down the stairs rushing."But i think i might be ready to show you the thing that i spend my time doing" he said thinking about it."Close your eyes" he said quickly as he pushed her to the side of the house.

message 21: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments She was caught off guard when he pulled her to the side of the house. She wasn't expecting anything like this to happen. She did as she was told though she closed her eyes and took in a deep breath.
"Alright they are closed."

message 22: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments He quickly in a few seconds changed to spider-man as hung upside down from a web on a tree."Now you can open them" he said nervously.

message 23: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments She opened her eyes and jumped back a little bit once she saw him hanging there now this she wasn't expecting at all. She finally made the connection that he was spider man.

message 24: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments "Hey Sam" he smiles weakly not that she could she it."All those time me leaving...it wasn't for anything other then having to help people" He said nodding.

message 25: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments "Peter?" she slowly took a step forward towards him she had a small smile on her face. She finally understood why he was late all those times why he was always gone

message 26: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments "I'm sorry i didn't tell you sooner i was so afraid and i hated leaving you all those times...because i loved you" he said gulping.

message 27: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments She lightly placed her hand on his cheek she then slowly took the mask off his lips and brought it to his nose. She then left it and kissed his lips lightly.

message 28: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments Day watched her nervously but kissed back.She did like him after all.But would he be a danger to her life.

message 29: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Samantha could never hate him after finding out what he was doing to help others.
"I understand now"
she said softly to him and smiled a little bit.

message 30: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments "So what now?" he asked nervously.

message 31: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments "Did you want to stay home or go on that date?" she asked him kind of smiling now.

message 32: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments "I want to spend sometime with you that's all i know..." he said sighing sadly.He didn't want to be running out of her life anymore.

message 33: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments "Then how about you change out of the spider suit okay" she smiled again and took a step back or two and just looked at him.

message 34: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments He jumped into the tree and then after a few seconds jumped back down normal."HI" he said acting like nothing ever happened."So what happened?"

message 35: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments "Oh nothing you know the usual of course" she laughed a little and grabbed his hand holding it with her small one.

message 36: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments "Oh...damm did spider-man beat me already crap...i always loose the best girls" he said pretended he was sad

message 37: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments "Yes he did sweetheart I'm sorry" she said playing along with him because they both knew now.

message 38: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments "So if i do this is this cheating?" he asked as he quickly pulled her close and kissed her.

message 39: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments She blushed a little bit but kissed him back after a minute "no I don't think so because didn't you have me first?" she asked him

message 40: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments "Yeah so forget him your mine" he said as he pulled her waist close to him."All mine" he said leaning his head on her chest.

message 41: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments She smiled and ran her fingers lightly through his his softly. She didn't mind being his and only his. Her heart beat was beating faster now.

message 42: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments He smiled and kissed her lips."So are you only with me because of who i am" he asked teasing her

message 43: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments "No of course not I mean I was with you before I even knew. I'm with you because of your personality and the way you are I do like you for you" she said to him

message 44: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments "oh so maybe you could be a super hero to and get but by a radio active spider" he said laughing softly

message 45: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments "Oh I don't think so seems a bit scary and everything at first. I mean how did you feel about it at first?" she asked.

message 46: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments "Well i was bullied and had slow self esteem and it made me feel like i could teach all those people who hurt me but it's not like that at all...It's alot more, having this power makes me resposible for peopele" he said looking down.

message 47: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments "That's understand able really, I saw how they picked on you and I'm sorry Peter." She took in a deep breath and let it out slowly.

message 48: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments "Yeah Dont worry it's fine,i never cared much realyl i just always watched you and you kind helped me though it" he said smiling.

message 49: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Samantha blushed a little bit and looked away from him towards the ground. When he made her blush like that she would always look away from him.

message 50: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments "Don't look away" he said holding her soft cheek."Your way to pretty to look away" he said seriosuly.

« previous 1