DumbleDORKS discussion

Other Fandom Discussions > The Jungle Book (1967)

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by johanna, Marchioness Hobbit (new)

johanna (johannad_m) | 7675 comments http://hiddlestatic.tumblr.com/post/7...
<3 :D

I used to love this movie as a kid. Requested by Narnian. Discuss the book here, too.

message 2: by brooke1994 (new)

brooke1994  (formerlynarnian525) | 1174 comments I love The Jungle Book :) Favorite character is Bagheera, and I also love the 90's tv show Jungle Cubs which focused on the main six animals in The Jungle Book.

message 3: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) | 12768 comments Tooooooooommmmmn

*goes to find a copy of the Jungle Book for a rewatch, because Tom told me to*

message 4: by johanna, Marchioness Hobbit (new)

johanna (johannad_m) | 7675 comments Haha :D

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) OMG! I love the book and movie!! Such a classic!

message 6: by brooke1994 (new)

brooke1994  (formerlynarnian525) | 1174 comments Jack Frost (Jaquelyn, Jackie)) The empress of winter The lonly white wolf wrote: "OMG! I love the book and movie!! Such a classic!"

Agreed!

message 8: by brooke1994 (new)

brooke1994  (formerlynarnian525) | 1174 comments I'm glad to know that there are others out there who appreciate it like I do. I think it's wonderful but underrated. I still think it's better than Frozen or Tangled.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) I know. Do you think that classical movies are better than now a day movies?

message 10: by brooke1994 (last edited Jun 04, 2014 02:12PM) (new)

brooke1994  (formerlynarnian525) | 1174 comments Jack Frost (Jaquelyn, Jackie)) The empress of winter The lonly white wolf wrote: "I know. Do you think that classical movies are better than now a day movies?"

Yes I do. They had better ideas. Now it seems like the writers of 2014 movies focus on things that aren't worth it. There are some good modern family movies but I don't go for the modern movies that are not worth it.

message 12: by Rhedyn (last edited Dec 04, 2016 08:49AM) (new)

Rhedyn  (fernffoulkes) I loved the book and of course Bagheera is my favorite character. Who else?