Who's Next? discussion

1x1 > Snapping!Italy x Germany

Comments Showing 1-50 of 151 (151 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) It was seven. Nearly an hour and a half before he had to endure the loud and unhappy voices of his fellow nations. He sighed and filed his paperwork with a furrowed eyebrow and an overall focused expression.

message 2: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (last edited May 06, 2014 08:11PM) (new)

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 405 comments Mod
Italy looked among his bickering friends and smiled, thinking to himself, his amber eyes shown. I find it funny...when they don't see...I'm going insane... Italy chuckled lightly to himself, only him seeing his darker second personality in the corner, waiting for the meeting to be dismissed.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany glanced over at Italy, "Hey uh Italy, Japan und me vere going to zhe park today after zhe meeting, vant to come along?" he asked. It was rare that he got days off and it was nice to spend it with his two... well one friend and other nonsociable and emotionless ally.

message 4: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Italy smiled. "I would love to~" Italy chuckled, looking over at his dark other whom frowned at him. "It might take me a minute though. I have to do something else first really quick, alright Doitsu?"

"Alright, you bloody frog, I'm out of here! I am calling the meeting dismissed, because I'm done with this frog of a nation!" England yelled, exiting the room with smoke coming out of here ears.

"Aww, Angleterre, I was just joking around~!" France yelled, following the green uniformed nation out.

"...Does that mean the meeting's over?" Italy questioned.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany rouse an eyebrow, "Ja I guess zo. But I vill get zhat fairy back at one point vor dismissing zhe meeting vithought discussion, oh vell" he replied.

message 6: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Italy smiled. "I'll meet you guys at the park~" Italy put up a smile before standing and walking out as everyone else did. Once passing the doors, in his mind it was Luciano, but it looked as if Italy took his left hand to his right shoulder and yanked himself to the left side of the hall and dragging himself into a separate hallway away from the others.

"Luciano, I can walk myself." Italy frowned at his dark counterpart.

Luciano frowned. "Quiet, Feliciano. Do you want them to hear us?"

"...No. So what is it?" Italy questioned.

"I heard from someone that Russia is going to attack you at anytime, so prepare, Feli." Luciano warned.

Italy saluted. "Yes sir, yes sir."

Luciano frowned. "Training is tomorrow at 3pm, so be ready."

Italy nodded. "You can count on me, sir." He said before lowering his salute and heading out to find Germany and Japan.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany sat down on the bench next to Japan, waiting for Italy to come before he ate.

message 8: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Italy found his fellow Axis and put on a smile, walking over to them with his eyes still open and cheerful. "Ciao Doitsu, Ciao Japan!" Italy greeted with a chuckle.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "Hullo Italy" he said as he handed him a rice puff.

Japan nodded and greeting.

Germany scooted over a bit for Italy to sit next to him.

message 10: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Italy sat down beside the German before taking the rice puff he offered with a smile. "Grazie." Italy spoke. "I would've brought Pasta, but fratello used up all of the tomatoes." Italy chuckled slightly. Oh Romano... If only you knew... Heheh!

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) << O.O... poor Romano.. >>

Germany nodded, "Ah, ja I can zee zhat happening" he replied as he took a bite of the rice puff.

message 12: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Italy chuckled. "Heheh... Funny." Italy took a bite out of his rice puff, oddly not explaining what was funny. Italy looked around himself and chuckled, processing the scenery neither the German nor Japanese men could see. If anyone knew... If only they knew~ heheheheh!

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany rouse an eyebrow, "Italy are you ok?" he asked with a somewhat worried expression.

Japan glanced around to see what he was laughing at, going to say something but having the rice in his mouth disabled him from doing so.

message 14: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

(InSAnItY:17.45%)

Italy smiled. "I'm fine, Doitsu~ Why do you ask?" Italy chuckled, looking around himself again, processing the scenery again. After the same exact amount of time, he looked at Germany and smiled again. "I'm fine, Doitsu~" He repeated, almost exactly the same as before.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He nodded and blinked lightly.

"Itary... perhaps you should stay rith Germany tonight..." he murmured. Being that Italy had been acting different he knew that Italy needed to be monitored.

message 16: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (last edited May 07, 2014 01:52PM) (new)

Italy smiled. "Great Idea, Japan~ Maybe you could hang out too, like a sleepover~" Italy suggested, chuckling like a little child.

It wasn't long before Romano appeared and came up to the trio. "Italy, can I talk to you for a second."

"Si, you may, fratello." Italy smiled. "Be right back~" Italy spoke before following his fratello out of earshot from the Axis.

Romano frowned. "I just wanted you to know you have an appointment tomorrow at noon."

"For what?" Italy questioned.

"...a psychiatrist." Italy frowned at his fratello's words. "You've been acting weird and.... I saw those voodoo dolls in your room."

"Oh, you mean the ones of Big Brother France, England, America, Russia, and Canada?" Italy chuckled.

"Si. You had a lot of pins in them." Romano glared. "I expect you to be there."

Italy smiled creepily at his fratello. "And if I don't go?"

"... What is wrong with you, fratello?" Romano questioned, leaving with a frown. What is going on in his head these days?

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany blinked and looked over at Japan, 'Vhat is going on with Italy?" he asked the short haired Japanese boy. "I don't know. It's kind of troubering..." he replied.

"You're zhe most religious vone I know... You must have an idea." he frowned.

"No... Not rearry..." he replied.

message 18: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Italy's smile turned normal before he went back over to his friends. "Fratello has me going to an appointment tomorrow for something at noon." Italy chuckled. "He didn't say what, though."

Liar.

Leave the child alone.

Leave him be, for he is the Master of us

Italy smiled. The voices were here again. He never understood what they talked about.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany nodded, "Should I come vith you?" he asked.

message 20: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

"I'll be fine." Italy smiled. "Plus, I kinda notice Romano isn't...fond with you." Italy spoke before smiling a little wider. "So what do we do now?" He asked, taking a bite out of his rice puff.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) << Oh Sorry! >>

Germany shrugged, "Vell I vas going to ztop by zhe market... but I zhink zhat I can vait to buy more cereal. So ve can just go home" he said.

Japan looked down at his watch and gasp, dropping his rice puff, "I have to feed Pochi! I wirr tark to your rater Germany and Itary" he said as he began to walk quickly towards the park exit.

message 22: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

"Ciao Japan~" called Italy before he looked at Germany. "So we go?" Italy questioned. I wonder how he'll react it he finds out; will he be sad, will he be confused, will he be terrified?

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He nodded and stood up, brushing himself off and reobtaining his stiff posture, "I'll drive" he said.

message 24: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

(Sorry for short reply, went offline, and will be going off maybe)

Italy smiled. "Okay,~ Let's go!'

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He nodded and began walking out of the park, glancing back at him somewhat worrily. He was actually somewhat scared of Italy. Seeing him with any other emotion made Germany uneasy.

message 26: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

(Don't forget his eyes have been open most of the time now-a-days~)

Italy continued to mask his true emotion with the same smile he used everyday, chuckling slightly. He eyes were closed at the moment, but they opened again as Italy put on an actual smile. I wonder if I should tell them... Nah, not yet! Germany would be disappointed if he knew I was also training with Luciano!

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany sub consciously opened the door for Italy and allowed him entry first before climbing in and starting the car, sighing at the sound of the engine as he drove.

<< I wonder what would happen if Germany saw his 2P >>

message 28: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (last edited May 07, 2014 01:46PM) (new)

(Then, either, he'd be going insane too, or Lutz somehow crossed over into their dimension XD)

Italy looked out his window, watching the many cars and people pass by. As they drove further from the park, Italy smiled. ...A dash of red over there would make this scenery even more perfect. Italy thought to himself as the park came out of view. He smiled and looked at the road in front of them. Maybe I should tell Doitsu...

But then that'd ruin the surprise!

Italy chuckled to himself. You're right, I won't tell him yet~

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany blinked at his chuckle. Sure... Italy laughed all the time. But that laugh was off. It was so strange. Like the test subjects he worked on.

<< Actually, I kind of feel like Germany would already be a bit insane. I mean if you go by the history it seems like he's either not fully sane or bloodthirsty to say the least >>

message 30: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

(True... Maybe he sees Lutz very rarely...)

Italy smiled, looking in the rearview mirror and toward the backseat. He smiled at nothing it seemed. In Italy's mind, although, he saw Luciano. Luciano frowned at him and said 'Don't look at me', causing Italy to chuckle again. Italy looked forward again, enjoy the ride with Doitsu and Luciano,

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany frowned and sighed, He iz really going bonkers. Vhat iz he looking at? he thought as they arrived.

message 32: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (last edited May 07, 2014 02:14PM) (new)

Italy smiled when he noticed they were here. Once the car stopped, Italy opened the door and came out, opening the back door as if to let someone out before close it again, chuckling at what seemed to be his imaginary friend. One would believe Italy had been hanging around England for too long.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany blinked once more, Isht vorse zhan vhen I put zhe bunnies and humans togezher in a cage for fifteen days. he thought as he opened his door for Italy.

message 34: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

(InSAnItY: 25.46%)

Italy smiled at this invisible person before entering the home, having allowed said invisible person inside first before following.

Now it was getting worse; he was actually beginning to believe Luciano was an actual physical person and thought everyone was able to see him.

Italy chuckled, sitting down on the couch. "Is Japan coming over, too? I'd be fun to have a sleepover with everyone!"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany shook his head, "Japan haz ozher matter to discuss." he murmured. He watched Italy closely, not sure what to say.

message 36: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

(Yey for Snapped Italy! ----> http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/201... )

Italy's smile went slightly neutral, yet it lifted back up almost immediately. "Oh, alright~" Italy chuckled, almost seeming forced, before he sat back down on the couch. He looked around himself, a small frown quickly replacing his smile. What do I do, Luciano? You told me we had to do it today~

"I didn't really say 'had to', I said 'soon we have to'." Spoke the voice of Luciano that only the Snapping Italian could hear.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as he watched and pointed to the kitchen, "I-uh... zhe.. ja." he said as before walking into the kitchen.

message 38: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Italy looked at Luciano. "So what now?"

Luciano frowned. "I guess we can just hand out with him. I mean, he doesn't seem that bad, unlike all the others nations."

Italy frowned. "...The others... They drove me this way... Si?"

"Si." Luciano confirmed. "I remember; you were beginning to believe their thoughts. But I'm here now, so don't worry." Luciano patted Italy on the back. "We'll show those Allies not to mess with North Italy."

Italy chuckled. "Yeah~ We'll show them~"

---

Romano frowned. Italy... You really need that psychiatrist... Romano thought to himself. He entered his house and his eyes widened. "...No..." Romano backed up slowly. "...You're not real... I thought I left you for dead..."

"...Feliciano brought me back, Ve~"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) << NO NOT ROMANOOOOOO!!!!! >>

Germany sighed as he walked into the living room with a glass of water, setting it in front of Italy. He didn't know what to say. He knew how Italy felt to some degree, in fact he had to take anti psychotics during world war 2 and still took them... though that was a secret.

message 40: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (last edited May 07, 2014 03:16PM) (new)

(Since Romano is also Italy..., heheheh~)

Italy smiled at Germany. "Thank you, Doitsu~" Italy spoke cheerfully, the smile back. He took the water from the table and took a sip, but froze when he saw something the German did not.

Italy saw a red liquid seeping down through the water. He looked down and believed his mouth was bleeding. "G-Germany?" Italy squeaked. "M-My mouth..."

Luciano frowned. "Go to the sink and wash it off; it's probably nothing big."

Italy stood, doing what the other Italian asked, heading to the bathroom and washing his face off. So... Weird... I thought I saw... Italy backed away as the water from the sink, began to gain a red liquid. Italy looked in the mirror and squeaked in fear;

His whole face was covered with blood. And it wasn't his.

"G-G-Germany!!!" Italy screamed.

(Together... Forever... Ve~ http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/200... )

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany blinked and ran into the bathroom, hugging him from behind abruptly, "Italy! What's wrong?" he asked frantically, still shaken from earlier.

message 42: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

"B-Blood! I-It's everywhere, can't you see!" Italy yelped, struggling out of Germany's grip. "I-It's on you, too! Oh no, oh no!" Italy gripped his head and shook it, closing his eyes. "This isn't happening this isn't happening!"

Luciano frowned from behind the German, not doing anything to help.

Italy screamed his head off until, finally, Italy knocked himself out and collapsed to the ground, his head slamming on the side of the sink as he did, confirming unconsciousness.

---

Romano hissed. "B-Back Flavio, back I say! Last I saw you I killed you!"

A blonde, red eyed version of Romano chuckled. "You didn't kill me... You forgot me. You gained sanity. But being Italy, and Italy loosing his mind, you are showing signs of insanity again~ Ve~ I remember seeing you red from hurting yourself~"

Romano hissed, grabbing a vase and throwing it towards Flavio, in which he side-stepped. "Stop approaching me!"

Flavio smirked, reaching Romano and grabbing his curl, yanking him back inside the house by it. "We're going to have so much fun back together~"

"Let go of me!" Romano exclaimed before the door slammed shut.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany blinked and picked Italy up, walking into the bedroom and placing him on the bed, "Damn it Italy, vhat zhe hell is vrong vith you?" he whispered as he assessed his wounds.

message 44: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

(I'm sorry, slightly off topic, but: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/201... )

It took ten minutes after Germany tended Italy's wounds for Italy to wake up fully. "Ve?" The Italian mumbled, sitting up.

Luciano frowned. "What did I say about freaking out over blood?"

"Sorry..." Italy mumbled to Luciano.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) << OMG THAT PICTURE!!! >>

Germany hugged him closely, "Don't ever do zhat again" he whispered.

message 46: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (last edited May 07, 2014 06:29PM) (new)

(XD)

Italy frowned. "B-But... You saw it too... Didn't you?" Italy looked at Germany. "It was in my glass and then it was all around and--" Italy frowned. "...You saw... Nothing... Did you, Doitsu?"

Luciano frowned. "Don't tell him, idiota..."

(InSAnItY: 44.93%)

------------

Spain smiled, walking over to Romano's place and knocking on the door. "Roma? You home?" Spain went to knock again when the door opened and Romano hugged Spain tightly. "Roma?"

"Don't leave me alone..." Romano mumbled, looking at his hands from behind the Spainard's back.

Spain frowned. "...Roma...?" Spain froze when he felt a cold metal on his neck.

"Come inside..." Romano mumbled, smiling slightly as he forced the Spaniard inside the house.

(Hint of Spamano, I take it! XD)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany frowned. He knew how he felt. In fact he still had those visions. But he knew he could calm them with pills and such so he said nothing about them. He continued to hug Italy, "Yes... I believe you" he whispered. His visions may not have been real but that didn't mean that he didn't have them.

message 48: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Italy frowned. "...Doitsu?" Italy pulled away from the hug. "...Remember... Yesterday, when... The Allies almost hurt us...?" He questioned. "Because... I..." Italy covered his own mouth, and Italy muffled a snarled. Let go of my mouth, Luciano.

"I won't let you tell him." Luciano snarled.

Italy bit the hand blocking him from speaking, and yelped at the realization it was his own hand. "Owowowow!"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany sighed and stared down, "..." he didn't know what to say. He knew that feeling of helplessnes... he was beginning to understand what was going on.

message 50: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Italy sighed. "Sorry; Luciano is being kind of a dick right now." Italy rolled his eyes. "Anyways, as I was saying..." Italy frowned. "I began my main spike of InSAnItY yesterday. I've always seen Luciano, but... I've always seen him since the end of World War II. I never said anything because he wasn't that big of a deal, but now... It's getting worse."

Luciano snarled. "I said not to say anything..."

Italy yelped, oddly hurting himself by his left hand grabbing his right shoulder and shoving himself off of the bed. Italy growled, grabbing whatever was closest to him and attempting to hit his attacker. That sadly failed.

Luciano chuckled, beginning to choke Italy. "You're an idiota to go against me."

Italy gasped. "G-Germany!" It looked like he was choking himself.

« previous 1 3 4