The Selection: Semi-Advanced Roleplay discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by mels, awkwardice queen (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) | 3968 comments Mod
This is where I'll announce things.

message 2: by mels, awkwardice queen (new)

Alright, so so far we have 4 selected girls, and a queen. We REALLY need a prince, and a king would be great too. We also need more Selected girls. I'll wait until we have 10 to start the RP, and until we have 15 to close the thread. We also currently have no maids, so if you could create some of those that'd be great :)

message 3: by mels, awkwardice queen (new)

Hey guys, it'd be really great if you could please be active :)
I know the RPing hasn't started yet, but please bear with me.
We REALLY need a prince before we can start, so if someone could claim him, that'd be great :)
Also; please complete and create your characters so we can get started as soon as possible! Thanks a ton!

message 4: by mels, awkwardice queen (new)

We currently have 6 completed Selected girls, and we officially have a prince!
We'll be starting the roleplay as soon as we have 10 girls :)
Get creating, and invite your friends so we can get started as soon as possible!!!

message 5: by mels, awkwardice queen (new)

I am so, so, so sorry about all the delays, but I've been at summer school for 8 hours a day, and I can't even get on for a minute or two there :(
So the Roleplay will start either tomorrow night or Saturday night, at the very latest Sunday morning.
Again, I'm so sorry, I just need to start it at a time where I'll be on for more than 5 minutes :(

message 6: by mels, awkwardice queen (new)

The RPing will start tomorrow. I PROMISE. Okay? I promise this time. So, so, so sorry about the delays. But tomorrow summers school is over, and I'm free!

message 7: by mels, awkwardice queen (new)

RPing begins NOW!
Please bring your Selected girls to the entrance hall :)
(No Prince, King, or Queen for the moment. They'll enter into the RP later))

message 8: by mels, awkwardice queen (new)

Hey everyone :)
Just letting you know that you cam no longer create girls from caste five and under, alright?
In the books there were only 3 fives, and no sixes or sevens, and we already have quite a few of those :)
So only 2s, 3s and 4s from now on, okay? :)

message 9: by mels, awkwardice queen (new)

Hello, everyone! The first elimination will be occurring fairly soon. (Probably tonight, or tomorrow), and after it happens, there will be no more creation of Selected girls. So please hurry if you would like to create them!

message 10: by mels, awkwardice queen (new)

The first elimination has been sent out, and in case it didn't send to anyone, the girls who have been eliminated are:
Hannah Esya, Isla Fairchild, Amanda Fray, Calliope Solan, Adira Thompson and Rubie Vetta.

message 11: by mels, awkwardice queen (new)

Hey, everyone :)
I know everyone is waiting for the next elimination, or something to happen, but Shahdia is currently without Wifi, so we're going to have to wait for that :)
Thank for being so amazing!

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (monsosar) | 971 comments I was wondering! We can't do anything without the main character!

message 13: by Δ|вσω (new)

Δ|вσω  | 2392 comments I feel for you Shad. I could never live without my Wi-Fi....

message 14: by Δ|вσω (last edited Aug 03, 2014 07:36AM) (new)

Δ|вσω  | 2392 comments Yay! You're back.

message 15: by mels, awkwardice queen (new)

All Selected girls must now go to the Great Room! And you didn't hear this from me, but dress up nice :)

message 16: by mels, awkwardice queen (new)

:)

message 17: by mels, awkwardice queen (new)

Yay, a ball!
*wont be stalking the dates*

message 18: by mels, awkwardice queen (new)

Hm. Yes, I suppose... Because it would be kind of awkward having only one person the girls could dance with...

message 19: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (monsosar) | 971 comments I was going to have Echo leave to go to home. Should I have her stay for the ball a bit longer??

message 20: by Kate (new)

Kate Another character died??

Okay I'm sorry but having multiple selected girls die is a bit much *cowers behind desk* please don't take offense!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

♥кαтє ~ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅɪᴇᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ~♥ wrote: "Another character died??

Okay I'm sorry but having multiple selected girls die is a bit much *cowers behind desk* please don't take offense!"

Not taking lol. XD

message 22: by mels, awkwardice queen (new)

On Fridayish, we're gonna fast-forward the Roleplay to one week before the wedding, okay? So everyone wrap up your Roleplays, and get ready for mass pandemonium as we try to organize a wedding!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.