Survive discussion

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nia, To survive, I run on love <3 (new)

Nia (sunset284) | 157 comments Mod
When u get knocked out or hurt give us a call…911!

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ Adia opened her eyes slowly. She was met with bright light and quickly shut them again. Ugh. Her head hurt. Alot. She touched it and was met with a sharp pain. She opened her eyes again trying to adjust to the light. She looked at her hand her fingers were bloody.
"Careful" Someone said. She looked around to see someone I didn't know. A doctor she assumed. "Your stitches will come out. You got a nasty cut. I bandaged it but I will need to clean it again." She slowly undid the bandage and cleaned the wound. When she finished I slowly stood.
"Thanks." I say fighting off dizziness. I slowly move my way down the hall to the library.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kai rushes in the door. "Hello!?! I have a girl who has lost consciousness! Help please" a doctor rushes up and leads Kai and Adia to a room. Kai sets Adia down on the bed. The doctor starts to check her pulse,"she was just here. She left?"
"Yeah she found me and Tara in the library."
"Well you just have to let Adia rest and she will wake up soon. Wait a second who are you?"
"Ummmmm....."

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) ((You should probably wake up now))

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ ((HOW DID YOU GET THAT MESSAGE SO FAST?!?!?!))

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) (( I'm awesome like that:))

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) ((Ok hi. Why?))

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ ((she is on the phone with meee. She says hi))

message 10: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) ((Ok start role playing))

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ Adia wakes at the splash of cold water on her head. She splutters and opens her eyes to another great wave of water on my head
"I'm Awake!"

message 12: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Adia are you alright?"

message 13: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) The doctor just stares at Kai debating to call for help.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ "Let's see I'm awakened by clod water poured over my head what do ya think!"

message 15: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kai stifles a laugh. "Sorry, I kinda needed you awake." She nods her head to the doctor standing there.

message 17: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Please. Tara didn't follow us. I think she stayed and is talking to whoever was eavesdropping on our conversation. And I am about to be in deep trouble so...."

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ "Trouble? What have you done now kai?" She says shivering

message 20: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Nothing, I swear. But I am just some person that walked in here carrying you. And I just entered this building. So can you explain to the doctor at least so I don't get killed." The doctor was standing outside the room on the phone.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ "Great.." she mumbled. She walked toward the doctor and said
"please that's not necessary . She is a freind

message 22: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) ((Your spelling sucks.)) Kai Just sits down

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ ((Duh..))
The doctor hang's up and I explain that Kai is no threat

message 24: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Walks up next to Adia and says to the doctor," Hey, I'm Kai. Tara and I were talking in the library. She's gonna let me stay here, I think. I had to bring Adia here before she died." Kai smiles slightly.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ "I was not going to die! I was only unconscious.....

message 27: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "You sure? You looked kinda deadish to me"

message 28: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) ((Bye Lydia))

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ She glared at Kai
"WEll if I am alive now I'm not dead? Am i?

message 30: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Eh. Mostly. Your left foot looks a little dead." Kai thinks to herself how nice it is to have her friend back

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ " I wiggle by toes for her to see.
"seeeee not dead" She smiles and calapses back on the bed from dizziness((idk how to spell))

message 32: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Sits by the bed.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ ((Where is the doc?))
Adia groans in pain as wave after wave of dizziness hit her

message 34: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Hey doc...can you give her anything so the world isn't spinning constantly?"

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ "umm sure......." says the doctor she gives her a pill and kai helps her put it it her mouth and take a swig of water

message 36: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Thanks. Ok do you think you can walk okay enough with me to get you to your bed?"

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ (( Aren't I on the bed?? Oh you meanmy dorm bed?"

message 38: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) ((Yea. Duh. Besides I will probably sleep in the library until Tara gets back so))

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ ((idk where dorm is can we go o the library?))

message 40: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) ((Sure))

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ ((kay))
Umm probably not But I can make it as far as the library. As leaving doctor gives me pills to take every 4 hours

message 42: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Helps Adia walk to library. ((Go to library thread now))