YOUNG ADULT BOOKWORMS ツ discussion

Where She Went (If I Stay, #2)
This topic is about Where She Went
If I Stay Duology > Where She Went

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Renee (new) - added it

Renee Second book in the If I Stay duology by Gayle Forman...
anyone read it?

Patricia | 7 comments yeah !!! I loved it !!!

message 3: by Renee (new) - added it

Renee Do you think they'll make this one into a movie too? :D

Angie (angiejh) | 45 comments I read If I Stay really quickly, it was quite a good book. Then I found out about the second one soon after and was really excited. I was quite disappointed by it. I didn't find it overly engaging and it was extremely predictable. I think Gayle Forman should have left If I Stay as a stand alone book, in my opinion.

Beck (allabeck) | 5 comments I finished this book last week in two days in my free time and I loved it! I actually kinda liked this book better than than 'If I Stay' (maybe because it wasn't as depressing as "if I Stay")

Beck (allabeck) | 5 comments Renée wrote: "Do you think they'll make this one into a movie too? :D"

Probably, because the movie for "If I Stay" has a similar cliffhanger to the book, leaves you wondering

message 7: by Emma (new)

Emma | 421 comments I want to read this book so badly

message 8: by Sikhandi, Founder (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sikhandi Thiagarajah | 494 comments Mod
I actually liked this better than the first one

message 9: by Emma (new)

Emma | 421 comments Really? Is it worth reading?

message 10: by Sikhandi, Founder (new) - rated it 4 stars

Definitely !

Valerie | 75 comments I loved this book soooooo much better than "If I Stay". I don't know why, but I found that it had more of a plot line to it than the first book.

message 12: by Sikhandi, Founder (new) - rated it 4 stars

Exactly what i think .

Ellie Naiken (ellieannabelle) | 5 comments Are they doing a movie for where she went?✨

Bless (pointbeemo) | 10 comments Just finished it a few days ago, but to be honest, i liked the first one a lot better.

message 15: by Mockingjay1407 (new)

Mockingjay1407 | 29 comments I lived if I stay, and while it did make me cry a lot from time to time whenever I read it again, where she went tore me apart inside and whenever I picked it up I almost immediately started crying. Was this just me being weird?

Jasmine While I thought the first book was amazing the second is a bit of a let down to me.. not very enjoyable and it took me a while to finish