1X1 and group 1x1's discussion

1x1 > →‡Lizzie∞Day‡←

Comments Showing 1-50 of 112 (112 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (last edited May 06, 2014 06:11PM) (new)

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) Name: Emi
Appearance:

Traits:
- Cheeky
- Naïve
- Sarcastic
- Excitable
- Annoying
Backstory: Emi doesn't tell about her past, mostly because she doesn't remember most of it. Two years ago she woke up within a computer, looking out from the other side of the screen. Since becoming data she has traveled from one device to another, until she gets bored, in which case she emails herself to her next 'victim'.

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) Doubt this is what you were expecting (•³•)/

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) She's a 'virus' girl that can basically infect any electronic device. You'll see, I have plans for this one. Just slap together a profile, delete the OOCs and we can begin

message 4: by Day (last edited May 06, 2014 07:25PM) (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments Name: Peter Parker
Personality: Peter is the type of person that makes a joke about everything and will even joke when he is meant to be serious or in danger.He doesn't take anything to serious even though he is a hero but does his best to understand people even when it isn't enough.
Appearance: http://thisisinfamous.com/wp-content/...

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) So now, shall I start?

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) This is the correct way to address me peasant
hehe I'll go post now >×<

message 7: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments ;)

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) Emi sat in the middle of the desktop screen, staring out at the empty chair in front of the desk. For the past few days she hadn't had much to do, since the owner of the computer hadn't been on much she'd had to just surf around the internet and move around some files. "Booriiing~" She sighed. "Its just terrible that I have to sit here like this! Hmm, maybe its time to move on..." Spinning around as she floated up, she dissipated into a mess of bright blue pixels. "Now then, where to next?" She asked herself and looked at the links, pictures, videos, and basically everything else float in front of her eyes. "Hmm... Let's just go somewhere!" Slapping her oversized sleeve over her eyes she threw her other arm out and hit the closest thing to her, quietly landing herself in an e-mail inbox, subject blank, unknown address, just waiting to be opened. She could only hope it wouldn't be long before whoever-it-was decided to click the message...

message 9: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments ((Omg another advanced person...i can't do this guys understand i suck really bad!))

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) ((Why do you think were we're here? This is why we're in this group in the first place! XP is an important thing!))

message 11: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments ((Gosh man...i wish someone could just understand im not good at ideas, I dont even know how to respond to that post...Im so lost))

message 12: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) ((Just respond with mcspidey on the computer and he gets an email he doesn't recognize.))

message 13: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments ((ok....))

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) ((Omygahh stop it with the inferiority complex I won't allow it that is a no no))

message 15: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments Peter got home sore after a fight one day.He was really out numbered by 10 to 1 and some how still manged to take down all those super vilians with the cost of his back he thought laughing softly as he sat down in front of his computer."Maybe Jameson liked the pictures i sent him and might let me be a full time employee he thought as he opened his email and saw this weird Email and opened it.

message 16: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments Lizzie ✖Youkoso Waga Tainai E✖ wrote: "((Omygahh stop it with the inferiority complex I won't allow it that is a no no))"

((well that's me so sorry....))

message 17: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) *♫ Day*♫ wrote: "Lizzie ✖Youkoso Waga Tainai E✖ wrote: "((Omygahh stop it with the inferiority complex I won't allow it that is a no no))"

((well that's me so sorry....))"

((It'll go away if you stick with people like us~))

message 18: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments ((Ok i'll try...))

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) As the message was opened, a download flashed across the screen, though it only showed a progress bar, no title, no buttons to press to cancel. The farther it went from left to right, the more pixels appeared and began to form a figure sitting on top of the box with one leg crossed over the other like it was a throne. It reached 100%, and the pixels which had slightly distorted the figure disappeared, leaving behind a girl with a large blue sweatshirt and the zipper zipped all the way up to the smirk on her face. "Hello!" She said as she jumped up and twirled around, putting her hands together through her sleeves. "Where is this? I wasn't looking before, so I'm not completely sure." Spinning around, this mysterious cyber-girl eyed the list of messages curiously. "Who's this? Ohh, what's that? What if I got rid of everything here?" Reaching up she poked the 'select all' button, followed by the delete button. She floated up and sat on the confirmation box that popped up, looking down at the two choices. "Should I hit yes?" She hovered her hand over one button. "Or be nice since I just met you and hit on?" She moved towards the cancel button and looked up, one hand now threateningly over each selection.

message 20: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments Peter watched it load confused at what was happening as a girl appeared talking on his screen he looked at it tilting his head."I should be freaking out but i am not...Why am i not" he said talking to himself."Does this mean i have seen worse then this?" he asked himself confused."If i have i nee help...some serious help" he said looking back at the girl."Can you please not?" he asked still slightly confused.

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) "Ahh, you're no fun~" Emi shook her head, listening as he mumbled to himself. No reaction whatsoever... Maybe she would have to try harder with this one. "Well, since you asked nicely I guess so." She shrugged and kicked the cancel button, falling backwards as the box disappeared. "Oww..." She rubbed the back of her head, then shook her head as she floated back up to the center of the screen.

message 22: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments "You okay there?" he asked nervously not yet sure what he was looking at."I mean i can't really help you anyway but i don't know... can i feed you cookies?" he asked sounded so stupid thinking about the internet cookies and realized she probably can't eat those..."I'll just shut up im not even funny..." he said sighing,

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) "Perfectly fine!" Emi nodded, throwing one hand in the air to mime the motion that a video-game character would make when using a potion. "Ohh, what's that about cookies?" She held her hands a few inches apart and a pixelated cookie appeared, which she bit in half. Of course, she didn't eat anything, she didn't need to since she was made of data, though it was still fun to pretend just to mess with people.

message 24: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments He smiled at her laughing softly."Are you always on peoples computer's then?" he asked wondering if she could get out.Did she have a life outside of it.She seemed like a great person that would have many friends.

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) "What do you mean?" Emi asked, tilting her head to the side. To her it was pretty obvious, since she couldn't ever remember not being in a computer. "Well, I do follow people around on their phones sometimes... And I've been on a couple game systems."

message 26: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments "Have you ever tried getting out?" he asked seriously."I don't know if it makes sense sorry i sometimes think about things that really don't make sense coming out as they do when i think them" he admitted.

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) "Getting out?" Emi blinked. Of course she'd thought about what it'd be like on the other side of the screen, but for some reason she'd never actually thought about how she might even accomplish this. "Well nothing you just said made any sense anyway!" She shook her head and pointed out at him. "Anyway, who're you?"

message 28: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments "Peter,Peter Paker" he said smiling as he moved his shirt higher hiding his suit under it."Your in my computer, so can you please not look throught anything important, even though i know you will so i dont even know why im talking so ill just hush" he said simply.

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) "Emi!" The cyber girl said loudly, her voice echoing through the speakers as she spun around again. "Oh, don't worry about that, I won't go through anything!" ... yet Since he asked, she probably wouldn't open anything until she got bored with just renaming everything and moving it around.

message 30: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments "OK So maybe i could work on some way to free you since im some thing of a nerd,On bioligy and chemistry and nano tech...I don't know about this though" he said watching her tilting his head.

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) "Ahh, really?!" Emi bounced up and leaned towards the screen, then rolled backwards and zipped around rapidly. "Uwaah, that'd be so cool!I wonder what it's like~ Is it hot? Or cold? Can you really feel the temperature? Would I be able to? Hmm... I wonder if I'd need to sleep or eat? That might be a bother, but still really cool! I wonder if I'd be like a human or more like an android." She flipped back and began punching the air to her side, then turned and looked out again.

message 32: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments He watched her laughing softly."Well Your pretty funny and cute " he said snerking

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) "Of course I am." Emi shrugged, she was hilarious and adorable actually, but she wasn't going to correct him since he was close enough.

message 34: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments "So let me think about how im going to get you out" He sadi as he moved the mouse around poking her."Oh sorry old habbits." he said sighing.

message 35: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments "So let me think about how im going to get you out" He sadi as he moved the mouse around poking her."Oh sorry old habbits." he said sighing.

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) "Meanwhile, I think I'm gonna' look around." Emi said as she flew down to the status bar and disappeared into the programs running in the background. "So many folders of pictures... Hmm..." An evil grin spreading across her face, she began switching them around, changing the names, hiding them, putting password locks on them, until every sub-folder in the folder was completely different than what it had been before. "Hey, look at this!" She yelled as she appeared on the screen again, pulling two file folders out from behind her back, one with the title 'hungry octopus' above it, the other saying 'bathroom'. "See if you can guess which has what in it! If you guess wrong, I'll post them both up on the internet for everyone to see!"

message 37: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments Peter looked at her shocked."Wait why?You don't understand what i have there...it could ruin my life for ever" he said seriously."you can't just throw away my secret" he said.

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) "Well then, better guess right!" Emi smiled, holding them forward like it would be a hint or something. She hadn't opened either of them, just looked at a couple of icons then renamed them, so she had no idea what was in them anyway. In fact, one of them didn't have anything in it, it was just an empty folder she made to mess with him.

message 39: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments "Well not like my life can get any worse he said sighing."the bathroom has the other one in it?" he asked nercvously.

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) "Well, that doesn't really make sense, but close enough I guess!" Emi shrugged, setting bathroom off to the side for a moment as she pulled open hungry octopus, a blank window opening up. "See? Nothing here~"

message 41: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments "Oh...Okay?" he said thinking about it for a second.How was he going to get her out...was it even possible.If so he needed more then just a cheap computer to do it."I need to get somethings" He said smiling.

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) "Hmm~ Like what?" Emi asked, wondering what exactly he meant by 'some things'. Pretty pointlessly vague...

message 43: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments "I have no idea...I need some prossecer cables...A way to get your body into something living which has never before been done buy the way yeah just ganna go do all that" he said feeling like he was going mad.

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) "Well..." Emi trailed off, now that she thought about it, it did seem fairly impossible. It wasn't like you could put a program in a person, even if said program was sentient and actually had a consciousness. "Oh!" She said, pointing one finger up as an exclamation point appeared above her head. "Well, since that doesn't really seem likely to happen," She grinned and paused for a moment for dramatic effect. "How are you at building really complicated, really intricate things?"

message 45: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments "I build these web shoots that magnetized so even Electro can't control them with his electricity powers" He admitted thinking for a moment."This suit is really good with wind letting me go faster... i i realized i told you im spider-man basically" he said sighing.

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) Emi looked up, grabbing the exclamation point from above her head and looking at it, her eyes following the little beams of 'light' as they circled around it. It disappeared in a puff of blue and white smoke, which covered her face for a second before she waved it away with her sleeve. Looking up, she hardly caught the tail end of a sentence that she hadn't been paying attention to just a second ago. "Hmm, what were you saying?"

message 47: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments "Nothing nothing at all" he said walking away quickly not sure to be thankful that she didn't pay attention much to him.

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) "Wha- Hey!" Emi called as he stepped away from the screen. "Where're you going?!" Was it because she hadn't been listening? No, he actually looked more relieved about that... "Don't just leave~"

message 49: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments He stopped turning back to look at her."What do you want then?" he asked rubbing his head.too much going on for one day he thought to himself.

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) "Well, I don't know." Emi shrugged and leaned back. "You just looked like you were about to leave and I didn't want to sit here bored."

« previous 1 3