MY COMMENT DIDN'T GET SAVED

message 6: by Eoraor (new)

Eoraor | 84 comments Mod
YES
IT IS BEAUTIFUL

And being a moderator.

message 7: by Cady (new)

Cady | 203 comments Mod
CALM DOWN DEAR ONE, WE SHALL NOT GET AHEAD OF OURSELVES, OKAY?

WHAT IDEAS DO YOU HAVE?

message 8: by Eoraor (new)

Eoraor | 84 comments Mod
Something fanasy-ish.
OR PARANORMAL WITH GHOSTS AND JUMPSCARES
Yes.

message 9: by Cady (new)

Cady | 203 comments Mod
Do you want to do something like Oculus?

message 10: by Eoraor (new)

Eoraor | 84 comments Mod
Basically:

-Haunted area
-JUMPSCARES
-Ghosts
-FUN

message 11: by Cady (new)

Cady | 203 comments Mod
DO YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING LIKE OCULUS?

message 12: by Eoraor (new)

Eoraor | 84 comments Mod
Not exactly sure what that is.

message 13: by Cady (new)

Cady | 203 comments Mod
Karen Gillan played in the movie. (she plays Amy in Doc. Who)

Two teenagers are on a road trip; the stopped at an abandoned house. In the house, a mirror follows them around and they found it's haunted and crap.

Go watch the trailer.

message 14: by Eoraor (new)

Eoraor | 84 comments Mod
Then yes.
But I have dinner to attend to. I'll be back afterwards.
My RP character will totally be from Homestuck.
And I need to watch Oculus.

message 15: by Cady (new)

Cady | 203 comments Mod
LOL, okay. See yah.

message 16: by Eoraor (new)

Eoraor | 84 comments Mod
I'll be back after dinner.
USE THIS TIME TO CREATE A CHARACTER

message 17: by Cady (new)

Cady | 203 comments Mod
WHAT IS THE AGE RANGE

message 18: by Eoraor (new)

Eoraor | 84 comments Mod
15 or 16

message 19: by Eoraor (new)

Eoraor | 84 comments Mod
Hello?

message 20: by Cady (new)

Cady | 203 comments Mod
hi

message 21: by Cady (new)

Cady | 203 comments Mod
Hehehe, sorry, I was downloading more music XD XD

First Name: Adrienne
Middle Name: Izora
Last Name: Scott

Sexuality: Heterosexual

DOB: December 9
POB: Unknown

Appearance:
[Face Claim: Samantha Barks] (view spoiler)

(view spoiler)

Personality: Uh, can I build this along the way?

History: I'll build it along the way....

Other:

message 22: by Eoraor (new)

Eoraor | 84 comments Mod
There's this character in Homestuck. She acts like ME.
#NEWFAVORITEHOMESTUCKCHARACTER
#KATKARORJADEHARLEY?

message 23: by Cady (new)

Cady | 203 comments Mod
Uh... okay...

message 24: by Eoraor (last edited May 06, 2014 06:01PM) (new)

Eoraor | 84 comments Mod
First Name: Ruth
Middle Name: Jade
Last Name: Johnathon (Is that an actual last name? Eh, whatever.)

Sexuality: Straight

DOB: April 19
POB: Unknown

Appearance:

(Except she wears a t-shirt and jeans.)

Personality: BUILD IT UP
History: BUILD IT UP

message 25: by Cady (new)

Cady | 203 comments Mod
Jonathan is.

message 26: by Eoraor (new)

Eoraor | 84 comments Mod
You start the RP.

message 27: by Cady (new)

Cady | 203 comments Mod
Are they driving in the car now?

message 28: by Eoraor (new)

Eoraor | 84 comments Mod
Yes, your character drives. Mine is 15.
NOW START

message 29: by Cady (new)

Cady | 203 comments Mod
Adrienne leaned her head against the back of her seat, her shoulders slumping slightly as she fought the urge to fall asleep. The skies were gray when they had stopped at the gas station just a couple hours ago, so the light drizzle that started was no big surprise to Adrienne. The problem was that the soft patter of the raindrops was slowly lulling her to sleep, and she couldn't rest -- not now anyways; Ruth wasn't able to drive yet. She didn't know how. Not yet anyways. Glancing at the gas (I dunno what that was called on the car that measures the amount of gas you have left....), Adrienne noticed that they were running out of gas quickly, and the last road sign she saw was about 3 hours ago.

message 30: by Eoraor (new)

Eoraor | 84 comments Mod
Ruth tried not to listen to the pitter patter of the rain. It was too soothing. It made her want to fall asleep, but if she did she might let Adrienne take a nap while at the wheel.
She had to keep vigilance. For Adrienne.

message 31: by Cady (new)

Cady | 203 comments Mod
The drizzle was increasing slowly now, and the raindrops began to sound louder. Adrienne had hoped that the rain would stop, but the dark and brooding clouds above held more rain, and she knew that, too. She hoped that a town would appear soon so the car could get more gas, before they ran out. Being stuck in the woods wasn't exactly safe -- especially out at dark. She didn't even want to think about what might be lurking in the forest's mysterious setting. ((Hehehehe))

message 32: by Eoraor (new)

Eoraor | 84 comments Mod
As the drizzle increased, so did Ruth's drowsiness.
Do not fall asleep. Do. Not.
She hadn't slept well the other night. It was painful to keep her eyes open. But all of her drowsiness pretty much lept out of her when she looked over her friend's shoulder and saw that they were running out of gas. That was bad; they were in the middle of nowhere.
In the middle of the woods.

message 33: by Cady (new)

Cady | 203 comments Mod
Adrienne could see that Ruth was beginning to droop off slightly like she was. Maybe they could stop for a while and rest, but she wasn't sure if that would be a good idea. Especially since the rain was starting to fall harder and harder now, and there were no signs of any sort that it would stop -- any time soon, anyways. Blinking the drowsiness out of her tired eyes, Adrienne sat up a little straighter. She wasn't going to nod off.

message 34: by Eoraor (new)

Eoraor | 84 comments Mod
Ruth shook her head, wanting to open a window so the rain could wake her up if she stuck her head outside the car.
Of course, that would be stupid. She was pretty sure it would annoy Adrienne.

message 35: by Cady (new)

Cady | 203 comments Mod
Adrienne cast a glance in the vague general direction of where Ruth was sitting and saw her shake her head.
"What?" she asked confusedly since she didn't know why Ruth would shake her head.

message 36: by Eoraor (new)

Eoraor | 84 comments Mod
"Nothing," said Ruth, trying to dismiss her thought of sticking her head out. Yet she found herself staring at the handle which you turned to roll down the window. But it would be a bad idea.
But.
It.
Was.
So.
Close.

message 37: by Cady (new)

Cady | 203 comments Mod
"'Kay then," was her only simple reply. She stared straight ahead again. "We have to stop soon... the gas is dangerously low."

message 38: by Eoraor (last edited May 07, 2014 04:14PM) (new)

Eoraor | 84 comments Mod
"Uh huh," was Ruth's only reply, as she was still staring at the handle.
NO. DO. NOT.

message 39: by Cady (new)

Cady | 203 comments Mod
Adrienne could tell that Ruth wasn't paying very much attention and dismissed her statement very quickly. It was her turn to shake her head this time. Rain pattered against the car's roof, causing an increase in noise; thunder crackled overhead, but Adrienne was clearly unfazed by the sudden loud rumble. She didn't want to look at the gas meter again in fear that she would be intimidated by low amount of gas in the car. A split second after that thought, the car stopped.

message 40: by Eoraor (new)

Eoraor | 84 comments Mod
Ruth was still wondering whether to move the handle or not when the car stopped.
Oh gas, she thought. Why must you run out always at the right and wrong times?
At least she didn't have to ponder whether to stick her head out the window or not. She would have to walk.

message 41: by Cady (new)

Cady | 203 comments Mod
"Shit!" Adrienne muttered, involuntarily slamming her hand against the steering wheel.

message 42: by Eoraor (new)

Eoraor | 84 comments Mod
Ruth ignored Adrienne's curse (which she had heard) and plainly opened the door and stepped into the rain without a comment. People called her strange on how calm she acted in the worst situations, and the way that she did so with a blank face.

((Sorry for the long wait, my mom messed up the connection with a phone call.))

message 43: by Cady (new)

Cady | 203 comments Mod
Oh, XD

Adrienne did the same thing and stepped out, letting the cool rain wash the thin sheen of sweat that appeared on her face only in a matter of seconds. The only problem she was really worried about was the car and the forest; she liked the rain. "What now?" she asked Ruth just as the rain began to soak her clothes

message 44: by Eoraor (new)

Eoraor | 84 comments Mod
Ruth shrugged. "I dunno. Find shelter?"
Even if the rain had washed away her bits of drowsiness, she still wasn't sure what to do.

message 45: by Cady (new)

Cady | 203 comments Mod
Adrienne cast an uneasy glance at the forest. "We can try."

message 46: by Eoraor (new)

Eoraor | 84 comments Mod
Ruth nodded, turning to the forest. "Isn't there always some random house in the middle of the forest that is somehow always abandoned when you find it or owned by freaky people? We could find shelter there."

message 47: by Cady (new)

Cady | 203 comments Mod
"Way to think like a horror movie," Adrienne muttered, but shrugged and started to clomp to the edge of the forest anyways; her boots made sploshing sounds each time it hit the puddles of water, sending more water -- dirtier one -- everywhere.

message 48: by Eoraor (new)

Eoraor | 84 comments Mod
((I'm reading the part in Homestuck where the character Ruth is based on (Jade Harley) is being her wacky self.)

Yet again, Ruth shrugged. As she walked on, she seemed to be trying to step in the puddles. In fact, she was.
And she did it all without making a sound.

message 49: by Cady (new)

Cady | 203 comments Mod
Before long, she reached the edge of the thick-treed forest. She could already feel uneasiness forming in her stomach. Maybe this was a bad idea. Maybe that should go back. Maybe someone will find them and help them. But that was unlikely. At least it was safer than being in the forest in search of some sort of shelter that might not even be there. She could turn back any time, but something made her go on. Looking over her shoulder to see where Ruth was, she waved for her to go faster.

message 50: by Eoraor (new)

Eoraor | 84 comments Mod
Ruth put her hands in her pocket, barely picking up her pace. "Say, did you bring your cell phone? Oh, wait. I brought mine. It said that there was no signal."
Cell phones couldn't help them with no signal. Why did satellites have to be so cruel when it was someone's time of need? Did they like trolling people?Was being an inanimate object floating in space boring?
The questions. Oh, the questions.

« previous 1