One on One's... And only that! discussion

ONE X ONE > Day n Cassie!

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments Awesome, so are you sure anything?

message 2: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Yup anything! As long as it's romantic and all that, I'm in for anything!

message 3: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments That's great but now I hope you like my Idea...

https://www.google.com/search?newwind...

message 4: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Hm.... I don't think I do. Sorry?

message 5: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments Crap...It's fine is there anything you have in mind then?

message 6: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Hm.. No I don't. What else do you usually do?

message 7: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments I Dunno.I do anything but playing doubles...i will never do that.

message 8: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Hm alright. Well... I usually do incest. Brother/sister. It's alright if you don't wanna.

message 9: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments Ummmmm i have never done that but i guess it is never to late to start?

message 10: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Alright. Wanna make your person?

message 11: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments Um yes

message 12: by Day (last edited May 06, 2014 04:56PM) (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments Name: Alex Rider
Appearance: description

message 13: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (Age will be about 17 and 19. She's 17 and he's 19.)

message 14: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments there

message 15: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Name: Eleanor Rider

Appearance: http://trendshairs.com/wp-content/upl...

message 16: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Can you start?

message 17: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments Alex had just gotten home from work.It was about 9pm and he was still not tired not that he normally was but more on the sense that he was just more alive today then most days. Lately he had been falling for his sister.Not in a way he could understand to much but it all started happening when their family went on a vacation and they got both left alone a lot together.He opened the door walking in still in his work uniform.He worked in a college as he also went to school there studying to become a detective.

message 18: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Eleanor was in her bedroom, laying on her stomach on her bed, watching the tv. She sighed as she looked at the time, and lazily switched the channel as her homework that still had to be done laying next to her side. She glanced at it, and put it on the floor, going back to the tv as she heard the front door shut. She pursed her lips as she switched the channel once again. Alex had been weird lately towards her, and she had no clue why. They weren't ever really "close", but they talked. After they had got back from their family vacation, he had started to become different.

message 19: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments Alex walked over to her room undoing his tie as he looked at her."Hey,how are you,did you finish your work already, I feel like making something today" he said as he leaned on the doorway watching her awkwardly.

message 20: by Cassie (new)

Cassie "Yeah.", she muttered as she glanced down once again at her homework, then looked back up to meet his eyes. "Making something?", she asked, giving him a weird look as she shut off the tv, and turned her full attention to him, trying to ignore the thoughts in her head of him. "I, was uh, actually planning on going to bed soon.", she said, as she sat up and stood, stretching her arms up.

message 21: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments He looked over at her disappointed."Oh, it's ok that's fine then you must be tired." he said trying to hid the sadness in his voice."Good night Elean" he said as he walked away to make himself something.

message 22: by Cassie (new)

Cassie "Goodnight.", she replied weakly as she shut her door, then leaned her head against it. She was constantly telling him no when he wanted to do things with her, it was only because she didn't want to be around him and do something stupid. She was trying to push him away, in order for her to stop thinking of him in that way. She was his sister. Nothing else. She had to convince herself that as she changed into her pajamas and got into bed, shutting off the light.

message 23: by Cassie (new)

Cassie ?

message 24: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments ((i dont know how to respond to that...))

message 25: by Cassie (new)

Cassie ((Oh so you want to be done then?))

message 26: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments ((I don't know,I didn't think it would be like this...))

message 27: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (What do you mean?)

message 28: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments ((So ummmmm im nor good at explaining myself....yeah i always have friends do that for me...but yeah no one is online so ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I got nothing,,,,))

message 29: by Cassie (new)

Cassie ((Well we can be done.))

message 30: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments ((Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok if you want to quit then ok i guess peace! ))

message 31: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (Well you don't seem to be in it is all.)

message 32: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments ((i dont know how to tell you this...))

message 33: by Cassie (new)

Cassie ((Just delete the thread.))

message 34: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 608 comments OK then dammmm no one ever wants to rp with me :(