You MUST Love YA To Be Here discussion

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)
This topic is about Throne of Glass
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
May 2014 BOTM - Throne of Glass

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

David Torres | 24 comments I was on team Chaol.... haha :)

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) | 595 comments I'm gonna get it from the library soon:)

David Torres | 24 comments I like crown of midnight better because of the romance between Celeana and Chaol. but I also hate the ending..... 3

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I've never read this book before, I will get it soon.

InTheComfortOfTales | 7 comments Haha team Chaol! This book is amazing but CoM is way better than this! Fun fact - This was based on Queen of Glass created by Sarah J Maas which was on fictionpress even though Throne of Glass follows a different path from Queen of Glass, I would like to read Queen of Glass!

David Torres | 24 comments I agree with you Moraphis. I like the romance and tragedy of crown of midnight

InTheComfortOfTales | 7 comments Yeap :) Celaena is the only character that I know of who is able to pull off that kick-ass character and still have a girly side to her!!

David Torres | 24 comments Omg!!! Moraphis!!!! Best friends forever!!!! Haha i totally agree 100% and chaol. I love how he is so stern and pouty and when chaol admits that Celaena is melting or breaking that barrier. I swear i went gay for just that moment for him, haha. He is so charming and sweet yet so adamant and distant at times. But he gives himself completely to Celaena.

InTheComfortOfTales | 7 comments Haha ;) true! Chaol is pretty amazing. But Queen of Glass ended off differently... But the story's deviating a lot from original! I can't wait for all the books!! There's gonna be a dragon in the next one!

David Torres | 24 comments Im excited. But i annns know more about chaol and celaena. In my opinion shes being pretty bratty about how she needs space from chaol even though she found out that chaol had nithing to do with nehemia's death. In fact i would expect chaol to be the one wanting space after what celaena said and did, trying to kill him and all. And i wanna see fleetfoot! :)

InTheComfortOfTales | 7 comments Haha that scene just shocked me a lot! I didn't expect that from Celaena...

InTheComfortOfTales | 7 comments I think that was a bit of a spoiler for others David...

David Torres | 24 comments Oh oops

David Torres | 24 comments *kicked out of group* haha

InTheComfortOfTales | 7 comments Haha don't worry u can always edit it. Go take a look at this - https://www.pinterest.com/sarahjmaas/...

message 16: by Kaya (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kaya | 9 comments yeah, please don't with the spoilers :D i've rad like 40 pages so far, but I think I'm already in love with Calaena. she's so refreshing lead female.

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) | 595 comments Am reading right now. Pretty good

message 18: by Jess (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jess I love this book. Defintley TEAM CHAOL!!

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 7 comments TEAM CHAOL <3 He is my hubby after all ;)

This book is just so amazing. My second favorite series behind the Shadowhunter Chronicles.

It's just so action-packed, adventurous, humorous, has great characters, and so romantic ;)

Chandana (dreamerofhope) | 1 comments Team Chaol, and Celaena is sooooo amazing. (I love her name, though I may have spelled it wrong?)

message 21: by Sarah (last edited May 19, 2014 08:06AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) | 595 comments Finally picking up

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 7 comments Love this book!! Chaolaena <3

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) | 595 comments Loved it!! I must gather my thoughts, before writing a review!

InTheComfortOfTales | 7 comments Glad u liked it! Must do everything to increase the ToF fandome ;)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 7 comments Kitty wrote: "Loved it!! I must gather my thoughts, before writing a review!"

YES!! Another ToG fangirl :D

I think you're ready for the Throne of Glass fanclub group here on GR Kitty ;)

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) | 595 comments Haha, yeah!!

Sammy | 2 comments I just finished the 2nd and loved it. Team choal. He's perfect. I can't wait till the next one comes out, I think in September 2014

message 28: by Kaya (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kaya | 9 comments I like it, but I hope that the second book is better. Team Dorian, but hope the next book will focuse more on the actual plot and less on the pretty boring love triangle.

message 29: by Julia, <3 YA BOOKS!!! :) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Julia Wang (liamalfoy) | 155 comments Mod
I haven't read the second book yet. Should I read it? Apparently it's really good.

Connie (faeriewings) | 133 comments I'm almost done with this! (: I absolutely love it. Celaena and Chaol are both amazing characters (especially Chaol haha <3). I think I'm going to join the Throne of Glass fanclub as well, once I finish this ^_^

message 31: by Kaya (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kaya | 9 comments Julie wrote: "I haven't read the second book yet. Should I read it? Apparently it's really good."

it has more action and twists than the first one, but Celaena's character isn't developing very well, in my opinion.

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) | 595 comments I need to read the second book!

message 33: by Julia, <3 YA BOOKS!!! :) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Julia Wang (liamalfoy) | 155 comments Mod
Kaya wrote: "Julie wrote: "I haven't read the second book yet. Should I read it? Apparently it's really good."

it has more action and twists than the first one, but Celaena's character isn't developing very we..."

Well, I'm probably going to read it soon, so I'll see! ;)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.