You MUST Love YA To Be Here discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
May Book Pool

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sarah (last edited Jun 03, 2014 10:44AM) (new)

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) | 595 comments Hello everyone! I've seen this around other groups and I thought it would be fun to have it here:)
The rules are simple:
• Pick 5 books you want to read
• Must be YA
• Those who haven’t submitted books can still participate
•No duplicates please
• Whoever reads the most is that months champion:D
P.S. Can you please post the book covers.

Book Pool: Scars (Totem, #1) by C. Michael Lorion SYLO (The SYLO Chronicles, #1) by D.J. MacHale Restricted Renegade (Restricted #1) by David Torres Erased (Altered, #2) by Jennifer Rush Valley of Darkness (Fields of Elysium, #2) by A.B. Whelan The Selection (The Selection, #1) by Kiera Cass Croak (Croak, #1) by Gina Damico
Greta and the Goblin King (Mylena Chronicles, #1) by Chloe Jacobs Nameless (Tales of Beauty & Madness, #1) by Lili St. Crow Unraveling (Unraveling, #1) by Elizabeth Norris Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas A Mad, Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller Alienated (Alienated, #1) by Melissa Landers Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3) by Richelle Mead Legend (Legend, #1) by Marie Lu Finale (Hush, Hush, #4) by Becca Fitzpatrick The Elite (The Selection, #2) by Kiera Cass Mind Games (Mind Games, #1) by Kiersten White The Gift (Witch & Wizard, #2) by James Patterson " Welcome to the Darkness (Darkness Trilogy, #1) by L.M. Justus

Iria : 8
Kitty: 3
David: 6
Jess: 4
Lorna:
The champion of this month is Iria! Congratulations:D

message 2: by David (new)

David Torres | 24 comments Totem
Sylo
Restricted renegade
Erased
Valley of darkness

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) | 595 comments David wrote: "Totem
Sylo
Restricted renegade
Erased
Valley of darkness"

Thanks, I'll put them in. I forgot to say it, but next time can you post the book covers. Its easily for me or the other mods to find the book:)

message 5: by Sarah (last edited May 06, 2014 03:55PM) (new)

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) | 595 comments @David, please tell me if I got them correct.

message 7: by David (new)

David Torres | 24 comments Kitty wrote: "David wrote: "Totem
Sylo
Restricted renegade
Erased
Valley of darkness"

Thanks, I'll put them in. I forgot to say it, but next time can you post the book covers. Its easily for me or the other mod..."

Totem (Book 1 Scars) by C Michael Lorion Restricted Renegade by David Torres SYLO (The SYLO Chronicles, #1) by D.J. MacHale Erased (Altered, #2) by Jennifer Rush Valley of Darkness (Fields of Elysium, #2) by A.B. Whelan
So Sorry. I am new to this haha.

message 8: by David (new)

David Torres | 24 comments Kitty wrote: "@David, please tell me if I got them correct."

I just posted the correct ones :) I was using my Ipad so I couldnt post the covers :)

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) | 595 comments @'David, can you post the book cover for totem separately please? I can't find it through the book covers

message 10: by David (new)

David Torres | 24 comments Kitty wrote: "@'David, can you post the book cover for totem separately please? I can't find it through the book covers"

Of course :) Totem (Book 1 Scars) by C Michael Lorion

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) | 595 comments David wrote: "Kitty wrote: "@'David, can you post the book cover for totem separately please? I can't find it through the book covers"

Of course :) Totem (Book 1 Scars) by C Michael Lorion

message 12: by Lorna (new)

Lorna Schreave | 5 comments Legend by Marie Lu

message 13: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) | 595 comments @ Lorna, can you give 4 more books please

message 14: by F.S. (new)

F.S. Fayth (fsfayth) Hi - I'm new to this so just want to clarify. I'd like to submit my book and in return I choose 5 books within the book pool, with the aim to read as many as possible? Are the readers expected to provide a review?

Cheers,
FS Fayth

message 15: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) | 595 comments F.s. wrote: "Hi - I'm new to this so just want to clarify. I'd like to submit my book and in return I choose 5 books within the book pool, with the aim to read as many as possible? Are the readers expected to p..."

Yeah, you can read the books you picked or pick from the pool. Yes, you can read as many as you like. No, you expected to give reviews. You can if you want

message 16: by Iria (new)

Iria L. (riami) | 127 comments What if you already read one of the books in the book pool? And (this probly sounds stupid but...) how do i know what books r YA? (the library tag usually say TeenFic on my books)

message 17: by David (new)

David Torres | 24 comments Restricted Renegade is YA. It should be tagged as a YA genre. If you click on the links and go to the book pages, it should show the genre.

message 18: by David (new)

David Torres | 24 comments So I have read Alienated. Unraveling. Valley of Darkness. Totem. and Restricted Renegade. after I am done with Atancia, I will be moving on to Erased. EEK!! so excited to read that sequel! :)

message 19: by David (new)

David Torres | 24 comments oh and i read throne of glass too

message 20: by Iria (new)

Iria L. (riami) | 127 comments David wrote: "Restricted Renegade is YA. It should be tagged as a YA genre. If you click on the links and go to the book pages, it should show the genre."

so...... almost everything i read? except kids book but im not a teen yet so i still have an excuse.

message 21: by David (new)

David Torres | 24 comments Oh. Yeah then restricted renegade isnt for you

message 22: by Iria (new)

Iria L. (riami) | 127 comments David wrote: "Oh. Yeah then restricted renegade isnt for you"

Lol im 12. But im mature lol (girls mature faster lol :D )

message 23: by Iria (new)

Iria L. (riami) | 127 comments Finale (Hush, Hush, #4) by Becca Fitzpatrick The Elite (The Selection, #2) by Kiera Cass Mind Games (Mind Games, #1) by Kiersten White The Gift (Witch & Wizard, #2) by James Patterson
I left one slot empty to ask, can I do a book I want to reread? Because I want this book to get more reads and reviews (good ones hopefully) and this seems like a good place to suggest it (My friend's mom wrote it.)

message 24: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) | 595 comments @ Ria, sure you can pick a book you want to re-read.

message 25: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) | 595 comments I've changed this to May book pool. I'll put up a June one in a moment.

message 26: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) | 595 comments @ David, congrats on 6 books:) I'm reading the selection and throne of glass. Hopefully can say I finished them this month

message 27: by Iria (new)

message 28: by David (new)

David Torres | 24 comments Wekk 6 ratings. I've sold more than 6 hahs

message 29: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) | 595 comments Finished Selection

message 30: by Jess (new)

Jess I read Fangirl, Throne of glass, and Alienated.

message 31: by Iria (new)

Iria L. (riami) | 127 comments Kitty,my books rnt in the pool! :(

message 32: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) | 595 comments Iria wrote: "Kitty,my books rnt in the pool! :("

Ohmygosh!! I'm so sorry:((( I forgot to put it in the pool. They are in there now.

message 33: by Jess (new)

Jess Oh, and I also read legend.

message 34: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) | 595 comments Jess wrote: "Oh, and I also read legend."

What did you think?

message 35: by Jess (new)

Jess I didn't really like it. Did you?

message 36: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) | 595 comments Oh. I really enjoyed this book. So action pack!

message 37: by Iria (new)

Iria L. (riami) | 127 comments Finished Mind Games. And you forgot the last books lol.

message 38: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) | 595 comments Where is the last book?

message 39: by Iria (new)

Iria L. (riami) | 127 comments Iria wrote: "Welcome to the Darkness (Darkness Trilogy, #1) by L.M. Justus"

message 40: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) | 595 comments Thanks:)

message 41: by Iria (new)

Iria L. (riami) | 127 comments It's the first book to the series of which the second book I am looking forward to is in.

message 42: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) | 595 comments Cool!

message 43: by Iria (new)

Iria L. (riami) | 127 comments Just wondering.... did that even make sense?

message 44: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) | 595 comments Yeah, it's the first book of a series that you are excited for the second

message 45: by Iria (new)

Iria L. (riami) | 127 comments Kitty wrote: "Yeah, it's the first book of a series that you are excited for the second"

That's impressive! You actually understood me! It leaves most people confused.

message 46: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) | 595 comments I got it:)

message 47: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) | 595 comments Throne of glass is done!

message 48: by Iria (new)

Iria L. (riami) | 127 comments Finished Welcome to the Darkness and The Gift about to start Legend as soon as i finish Finale

message 49: by Iria (new)

Iria L. (riami) | 127 comments finished Finale

message 50: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) | 595 comments Finished alienated

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.