Warriors: Against the Code discussion

Created Characters > Created Cats/Cats for Adoption

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay, Evil MOD!!!! aka Tigerstar MOD!!! MWAHAHAHAHAH MWAHAHAH (last edited May 10, 2014 04:50AM) (new)

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 435 comments Mod
ThunderClan cats:

Leader:
Tigerstar ~ Boomer

Deputy:
Ashpelt ~ Ginny

Medicine Cat:
Tawnyice ~ KaleyMarie

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Emberpaw ~ Kyleigh

High Warriors: (4/5 open)
Fireclaw ~ Boomer

Warriors:
Sparrowfire ~ Renna
Creeklily ~ Amberheart
Flowersong ~ Amberheart
Berryflare ~ Carlos Daniel
Deathclaw ~ Boomer

Apprentices:
Redpaw ~ Julia
Silverpaw ~ Ang
Blackpaw ~ Ang

Queens: (2/3 open)
Willowsong ~ Boomer

Kits: (5/6 Open)
Lilykit ~ unborn ~ Boomer

Elders:
None

*I put a limit on some things because more people might want to make them and I don't want an over load on one type of cat*

message 2: by Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay, Evil MOD!!!! aka Tigerstar MOD!!! MWAHAHAHAHAH MWAHAHAH (last edited May 12, 2014 05:35PM) (new)

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 435 comments Mod
ShadowClan Cats:

Leader:
Bllodstar ~ Ang

Deputy:
Fernshadow ~ Renna

Medicine Cat:
Pinesplash ~ Julia

Medicine cat Apprentice:

High Warriors: (5/5 open)
none

Warriors:
Icefire ~ Ginny
Littleclaw ~ Boomer

Apprentices:
Nightpaw ~ Ginny
Stormpaw ~ Carlos Daniel
Leafpaw ~ Amberheart

Lilyfire ~ Boomer

Kits: (4/6 open)
Blackkit ~ 2 days old ~ Boomer
Rosekit ~ 2 days old ~ Dz (Daisy May/Whiterose/May/Daisy/Fireclaw)

Elders:
none

*I put a limit on some things because more people might want to make them and I don't want an over load on one type of cat*

message 3: by Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay, Evil MOD!!!! aka Tigerstar MOD!!! MWAHAHAHAHAH MWAHAHAH (last edited May 24, 2014 06:01AM) (new)

WindClan cats:

Leader:
Swallowstar ~ Julia

Deputy:
Whitefeather ~ Boomer

Medicine Cat:
Dustyfur ~ Hayden

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
OPEN

High Warriors: (5/5 Open)
None

Warriors:
Applemist ~ KaleyMarie

Apprentices:
Birdpaw ~ Renna

Queens: (3/3 open)
None

Kits: (6/6 open)
None

Elders:
none

message 4: by Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay, Evil MOD!!!! aka Tigerstar MOD!!! MWAHAHAHAHAH MWAHAHAH (last edited May 10, 2014 04:46AM) (new)

RiverClan Cats:

Leader:
Stormstar ~ Renna

Deputy:
Leopardshade ~ KaleyMarie

Medicine cat:
Feathermoon ~ Boomer

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
OPEN

none

Warriors:
Stonesplash ~ Amberheart

Apprentices:
Stonepaw ~ Ginny
Blackpaw ~ Boomer

Queens: (3/3 open)
None

Kits: (6/6)
none

Elders:
NONE

message 5: by Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay, Evil MOD!!!! aka Tigerstar MOD!!! MWAHAHAHAHAH MWAHAHAH (last edited May 10, 2014 04:48AM) (new)

SkyClan Cats:

Leader:
Petalstar ~ Carlos Daniel

Deputy:
OPen

Medicine cat:
OPen

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Open

None

Warriors:
Blackcloud ~ Amberheart

Apprentices:
None

Petalstar ~ Carlos Daniel ~ Also leader

Kits: (4/6 open)
Brokenkit ~ Boomer
Lionkit ~ Boomer

Elders:
None

StarClan Cats:

Leaders:
none

Deputies:
none

Medicine Cats/Apprentices:
none

Warriors:
none

Apprentices:
none

Queens:
NONE

Kits:
Silverkit ~ Carlos Daniel

Elders:
None

message 7: by Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay, Evil MOD!!!! aka Tigerstar MOD!!! MWAHAHAHAHAH MWAHAHAH (last edited May 14, 2014 05:31PM) (new)

Dark Forest Cats:

Leaders:
none

Deputies:
none

Medicine Cats/Apprentices:
none

Warriors:
Shadowfrost ~ Julia
Scorch ~ Kaleymarie

Apprentices:
none

Queens:
NONE

Kits:
none

Elders:
None

message 8: by Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay, Evil MOD!!!! aka Tigerstar MOD!!! MWAHAHAHAHAH MWAHAHAH (last edited May 14, 2014 05:29PM) (new)

Rogue/Loner/Kittypet Cats:

Rogues:
None

Loners:
Flower ~ Boomer
Tiger ~ Boomer
Ivory ~ Carlos Daniel
Breeze ~ Ginny
Red ~ Kaleymarie
Scar ~ Boomer

Kittypets:
None

message 9: by Hedgehog Power (new)

Hedgehog Power (saint_haydene) | 22 comments dustyfur is windclan meddie cat now!

message 10: by Emeraldwolf360 (new)

Emeraldwolf360 | 2 comments Where do we make cat?????

You go to a topic called "_______Creation' it will have different clans. and you just chose which clan you want to make it in!

message 12: by Emeraldwolf360 (new)

Emeraldwolf360 | 2 comments ok