The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) The Hunger Games question

what?
Mariam Mariam (last edited May 06, 2014 02:38PM ) May 06, 2014 02:22PM
what do u know about this part of the book because i forgot and i cant go back to the libraiy so cache me up please. any part

Do you just want a summary of this book so you can read the sequel? Okay, this is going to have spoilers...

Panem is a dystopian country divided into twelve districts, and the rich Capital. Every year, the Capital forces one boy and one girl, ages 12-18 from each district to compete in a fight to the death called the Hunger Games. Katniss lives in District 12. She hunts with a boy named Gale. Katniss's little sister Prim is picked for the Games, but Katniss takes her place and enters the fight to the death. The boy from District 12 is named Peeta. Katniss and Peeta fall in love. They are the final two in the Games, but neither will kill the other so Katniss pulls out some poisonous berries and proposes a double suicide. The Capital needs a victor for the Games, so both Katniss and Peeta are allowed to live. However, this angers the president because two teenagers have somehow outthought him and now they are a symbol of rebellion.

F 25x33
Mariam thank u
May 23, 2014 01:32PM · flag

what part?

F 25x33
Mariam never mind and add me as a frend plz and thank u for your help but i dont need it anymore because people already ansered my question.
Jun 09, 2014 12:35PM · flag

which part?