Fandom Fantasys discussion

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited May 10, 2014 11:40PM) (new)

This is where selected tributes are taken to fight.

Now there are rules involved with this.

YOU CAN ONLY USE YOUR CHARACTERS MAIN WEPEON (can't spell)
ONCE YOUR CHARACTER HAS BEEN KILLED YOU NEED TO DO THIS ________________________________________________________
SO EVERYONE KNOWS YOU ARE DEAD
NO SWEARING I KNOW THIS CAN GET A BIT HEATED AND I AM EXPECTING VIOLENCE JUST KEEP THE LANGUAGE TO A MINIMUM.
YOU CAN NOT HAVE ANY OUTSIDE HELP
IF YOU ARE A WILD CARD YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO DO THIS NOT BEEN ALOCATED.

ALSO I UNDERSTAND THAT ALL THE TRIBUTES MAY NOT BE ON AT THE SAME TIME IF YOU NEED TO LEAVE PLEASE PUT ZZZZZZZZZZZ'S TO LET THE OTHERS KNOW THAT YOU ARE OUT OF IT. BUT YOU ARE EXPECTED TO RETURN. IF YOU JOIN LATE JUST DO YOUR BEST NOT TO GET KILLED.

BUT ALL IN ALL ENJOY THIS:)

Normal role play rules are the same as with other places.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Tamikia walked in with her bow and arows shaking. She had to get used to training in a propped areana. But it gave her ther hebigebies.

message 3: by Boba (new)

Boba ((I thought this was only for the Hunger games?))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((Nope it is the arena for everyone to fight))

message 5: by Boba (new)

Boba Alistair walked into the arena as he hadn't practiced his shooting accuracy in a while.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Tamikia stood at one end of the shooting range and loaded one arrow and released it. It went all the way to the other side of the arena landing in the outer most ring.

message 7: by Boba (new)

Boba "A fine shot" he said standing behind her and smiling as he spoke with his usual english accent.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thankyou but it was terrible" she replied as she knocked another arrow."Are you any good?" she asked gesturing to his wepon.

message 9: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 42 comments Mod
((Which ones have been chosen?))

message 10: by Boba (new)

Boba "You wish a show?" he asked pulling the firearm from its holster.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes I do" she replied smiling at him and moved back to give him room.

message 12: by Boba (new)

Boba "Well then try this on for size" he said sighting an acorn 20 yards away and with a single shot, blowing it to shrapnel.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wow that was great" she exclaimed "What type of gun is that?" she asked curiously

message 14: by Boba (new)

Boba "44 magnum, or the peacemaker" he said loading another round from his belt. He then took another look at her and smiled.

((I am saying she looks like Mikasa since you have no picture XP))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok:D))

"Wow nice, I wish I could do that but I suck with a bow and arrow how could I use a fire arm?" she laughed.

message 16: by Boba (new)

Boba ((Yea have you seen AOT?))

"Well I have a side arm you could try" he said pulling a smaller 9 mil out of a hidden holster in his coat.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((No))

"Um ok" she replied hesitantly

message 18: by Boba (new)

Boba ((Oh well super awesome adopted sis of the main charrie who under it all is like the fittest girl in the city ;)

"Ok well here hold with both hands" he said coming behind her and placing the gun in her hand nicely as well guiding her arms to the right position with his hands.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok cool:D))

"Like this?" she asked and losely aimed the gun at the target.

message 20: by Boba (new)

Boba ((Yea like try victoria secret meets work ou girl))

"Straighten your arms and hold your wrist tight as well...." he said crouching and adjusting her stance which was off with his hands on her legs.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ah I get it now its all gOOD :D))

"Ah that makes sence" she exclaimed. "Like this?" she asked.

message 22: by Boba (new)

Boba ((Mkay just making sure :P))

"Yes Okay now try one round" he said standing behind her.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok" she replied uncertianly and pressed her hand on the trigger and fired off one round.

message 24: by Boba (new)

Boba It hit the branch near the target. "Good first try now use the sights" he said with a smile.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"umm ok" she said hesitantly and fired another round.

message 26: by Boba (new)

Boba It hit near dead center and he clapped. "See you do have talent" he said with a cheery brit tone.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled and tried not to laugh. "Well I guess I do" she replied happily. Here you try with my bow she said holding out her bow.

message 28: by Boba (new)

Boba "I have done a little with a bow but only for some hunting" he said sliding his gun away and taking the bow.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok" she said placing her hand on his arm and drawing the bow back.," Now hold the anchor at your mouth"

message 30: by Boba (new)

Boba He smiled and did so easily aiming at the target she hit.

message 31: by Boba (new)

Boba ((Your post dear :)))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok now release" she said

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry for being so late!)) Fertina was among the forest with little supplies. She was going to die. She checked over what she had, knife, gum, wire, empty cannteen, and a sharpie.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((That was a one day thing:D))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((Now its normal replay))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh!))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((Its ok it happens again tomorrow so you will be in charge of picking tributes from any genre of book and sending a message to all members informing them. I will be a bit busy tomorrow))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((Cool!))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((Thankyou!:D))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((You're welcome!!))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((Haha I am going to a friends tomorrow so I won't be on much but I want for it to happen every saturday or saturday in australia anyway:D))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((That's cool! In the USA it's on a Friday so that's fun! I'll totally do it!))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((Cool:D just remember to pick characters from all genres though cause we need to mix it up))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay!))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yay!!:D))

message 46: by Boba (new)

Boba "Simple enough" he said and did what she asked as he let the arrow fly.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

TODAY IS THE DAY FOR THE REAPING IF YOUR CHARACTER HAS BEEN REAPED PLEASE REPORT TO YOUR STARTING POSITIONS IMIDIATELY

message 48: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 42 comments Mod
Noa drew in a deep, shaky breath as the metal plate began to rise trough the tube. The room below slowly closed up-he couldn't see it anymore. And suddenly he was overcome by terror, but there was no. Way. Out. Sunlight suddenly glared into his eyes and he turned away, trying to block the sun with his hand. He smelled familiar smells of fresh grass, the woody smell of trees-just Mother Nature.
His eyes adjusted and he instantly locked on the Cornucopia, filled with all kinds of weapons, backpacks, and other supplies like food, drink and necessities for survival. Surrounding the Cornucopia were the many other tributes, some dazed, some terrified, some ready to run for the supplies. Noa was one of the terrified ones.
Suddenly he thought of something. If he was going to die, shouldn't he say something to his family? They were bound to be watching.
Noa lifted his head to the sky, unsure if he was allowed to speak on his podium. He took his chances, and yelled, "My family and friends, if you are watching, just know I love you very much! If I die-which I probably will-just know I'll die fighting and with your memories locked in my mind! Please don't mourn me-it's been an amazing journey so far living with all of you! I love you, guys!" Then he stopped. Nothing happened. His speech had probably been blocked out, in case it sparked a little rebellion or defiance or something. He had no way of knowing if his family had heard him or not-he'd just have to believe they had.