Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

ARCHIVES > Ya Fantasy lovers! This is for you!

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dean (new)

Dean Ravenola | 1 comments Hello everyone! My name is Dean Ravenola, and at 18 years old I published my first YA fantasy novel, "Aether Warriors" in October. Unfortunately, since I've been busy at college, it's difficult for me to find time to promote and market my book. I would really appreciate any reviewers or bloggers who want to take a look for themselves. If anyone is interested feel free to message me so I can send you a free e-copy. Thanks so much! The synopsis is below

"Young Chase's life is suddenly turned upside-down as he discovers he has been chosen as an Aether Warrior. He is the last member found of a small group of gifted children that will be trained to lead a war that has been ongoing secretly for centuries. Strange creatures, hidden bases, and perhaps even a betrayal lie in store for Chase as he follows his destiny."

message 2: by Lara (new)

Lara (Laramoon) | 22 comments the story sounds good and interesting ! I'm pretty busy myself with school and all but I'd like to take a look on your book and give you a honest review .