Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Memoir on brain injury rehabilitation

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ferdinand (new)

Ferdinand Ortiz | 2 comments I am seeking beta readers to read my completed autobiography, which was written to be inspirational. I am a traumatic brain injured survivor who was in a coma and hospitalized for months. I have written 32,154 words using Microsoft Word and I would like your professional advice as I am a first time author.I am looking forward to your feedback.

message 2: by Richard (new)

Richard Nixon (richardnixon) | 13 comments Hi Ferdinand. I'm interested. My email is khobar95@gmail.com

message 3: by Lin (new)

Lin | 213 comments Mod
Hiya

Sounds like the sort of project I'd be interested in working on - the down side is that as an editor I make a small fee for my beta reads (but they are thorough); the up side is that I offer a discount on editing/ proofreading for anyone who's paid for beta read.
If you're interested in using my services, please check out the information on my website www.coinlea.co.uk and you can find a link to email me direct through there.

message 4: by Tina (new)

Tina (elaineedits) | 33 comments Hello Ferdinand,
I too suffered a brain injury. I am aware of the struggle and the neuropathy. You may contact me at tinalatina1959@gmail.com.

message 5: by Ferdinand (new)

Ferdinand Ortiz | 2 comments Tina wrote: "Hello Ferdinand,
I too suffered a brain injury. I am aware of the struggle and the neuropathy. You may contact me at tinalatina1959@gmail.com."

Hello Tina,
You are so kind to share your email. I feel blessed to have survived an auto accident and I want to share my optimistic view of my recovery.