Karen Kingsbury Lovers! discussion

Above The Line Series > Take Three

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 444 comments Mod
It's coming out March 23,2010....have to wait a while for this one!

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

It's coming out soon!!! Here's the synopsis for anyone interested.

Chase Ryan and Keith Ellison set out to change the world with their films—and they are finally seeing their dreams come true. The dedicated producers are deep in negotiations with America’s top young movie star to play the lead in their next inspirational movie. But life takes a sudden turn for Chase, removing him from Jeremiah Productions permanently. In the process, Keith brings on one of the Baxter family members and the moviemaking continues. At the same time, a crisis hits Keith’s daughter, Andi, and Keith feels helpless to respond. Devastated by the consequences of her wrong actions, Andi ventures out on her own and decides on a course of action that could destroy her. Meanwhile, Bailey Flanigan is caught up in her own drama with Cody Coleman. A Campus Crusade retreat gives them time alone along the shores of Lake Monroe and lets them face a possibility they’ve avoided for years. Will Keith keep the passion he had at the start of his filmmaking—and will there be enough passion left over for his hurting daughter? Or has their quest to change American culture become nothing more than a quest for fame?

message 3: by Hannah Lane (new)

Hannah Lane (hclane) | 2 comments Oh, I cannot wait! My heart broke for Chase's wife, Kelly in Take Two. Plus, I'm loving the Bailey-Cody story so much, I'm so glad to get to see these characters again!

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Gentry (authorjennifergentry) | 18 comments Makes me wonder what the "life-changing" thing happens that pulls Chase out of the production permanently. Kind of have some suspicions (fed by his actions at the end of Take 2), but I'm really hoping I'm wrong there.

I LOVE Karen Kingsbury, and I LOVE the "Above the Line" series. It's so great keeping up with Bailey, Cody, and some of the Baxters!

Take 3 is not available on the Kindle until the first part of April, so I'll have to be patient a little longer.

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jenny wrote: "Makes me wonder what the "life-changing" thing happens that pulls Chase out of the production permanently. Kind of have some suspicions (fed by his actions at the end of Take 2), but I'm really hop..."

I know...i'm hoping i'm not right either.

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Hannah Lane wrote: "Oh, I cannot wait! My heart broke for Chase's wife, Kelly in Take Two. Plus, I'm loving the Bailey-Cody story so much, I'm so glad to get to see these characters again!"

I'm so glad she decided to continue their story after the end of the baxter series! I didn't like being left to wonder what would happen. LOL

message 7: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Gentry (authorjennifergentry) | 18 comments Jennifer wrote: "Jenny wrote: "Makes me wonder what the "life-changing" thing happens that pulls Chase out of the production permanently. Kind of have some suspicions (fed by his actions at the end of Take 2), but ..."

Sounds like you're thinking the same thing I'm thinking, Jennifer. Bummer if we're both right! (Probably pretty realistic, but still a bummer.)

message 8: by Jennifer (new)

Jenny wrote: "Jennifer wrote: "Jenny wrote: "Makes me wonder what the "life-changing" thing happens that pulls Chase out of the production permanently. Kind of have some suspicions (fed by his actions at the end..."

Yup,that's why I like her books. They're realistic and not fairytales.

message 9: by Jennifer (new)

It's out! Anyone have it yet? I'm hoping I get it for Easter. :D

message 10: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Gentry (authorjennifergentry) | 18 comments Jennifer wrote: "It's out! Anyone have it yet? I'm hoping I get it for Easter. :D"

Got it on my Kindle and finished it up over the weekend. Awesome! I won't say any more, as I don't want to spoil it for anyone who has not read it yet. :-)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Cant wait! Cant wait!

message 12: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 51 comments I actually used some gift certificates to buy Take One, Take Two, and Take Three, but I haven't started them yet. I'm looking forward to it!

message 13: by Jennifer (new)

oooh you need to start them! If I don't get if for Easter I'm buying it myself! lol

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I got Take Three on Saturday (April 3). I read about 50 pages that night. I finished the rest of it in 3 hours on Easter! Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!

message 15: by Jennifer (new)

Good to know! I've got to get it now!

message 16: by Trinity (new)

Trinity Rose (TrinityRose) Just read Take Three.
Great book. Loved it greatly.
All I can say is FINALLY!

message 17: by Jennifer (new)

AHHHHHHHHH! I still haven't gotten it. LOL. But, I'm going to as soon as I get my tax return money.

message 18: by Jennifer (new)

Trinity wrote: "Just read Take Three.
Great book. Loved it greatly.
All I can say is FINALLY!"

Ok, I read it! And, I agree. FINALLY! I totally said it out loud when it happened too! LOL