Quiz Town discussion

✤ Quizzes on Your Personality ✤ > What type of girl are you?

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Prep
popular, after school events and sports fills up you schedule. At times it can be overwhelming but you wouldnt trade it for the world. you have your mind set in life and may have the relationship that the other kids wish they had. the girl who gets walked to each class by her lovley boyfriend/girlfriend that treats her so right. your a nice girl and only in witchmode when needed

bahahaha im soooooo not a prep...if i were id punch myself

message 3: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) | 601 comments Prep

Popular, after school events and sports fills up you schedule. At times it can be overwhelming but you wouldn't trade it for the world. you have your mind set in life and may have the relationship that the other kids wish they had. the girl who gets walked to each class by her lovely boyfriend/girlfriend that treats her so right. your a nice girl and only in witchmode when needed

Kinda True..

message 4: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea B | 84 comments The American average... Ok then lol

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

American Average. Sure.... NOT!

message 6: by Julia (new)

Julia Lovely Emo kid
your a great person but most people over look you and misunderstand your every move. sometimes you just dont care anymore and others you cant stop wondering why you? You trust little, knowing the reality of this world only wants to bite you.

... Ummm... No comment?

message 7: by Basma (new)

Basma Lovely Emo Kid

your a great person but most people over look you and misunderstand your every move. sometimes you just dont care anymore and others you cant stop wondering why you? You tust little, knowing the reality of this world only wants to bite you.

Ehh, what??

message 8: by Julia (new)

Julia I got the same thing Basma. I was confused too.

message 9: by notyourfriend, «Let the Quizzes Begin!» (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 1599 comments Mod
Flirty and Fun :)

you love hangin with your friends. and just being you. often, you spedtime getting know boys as both friend and more trusting someone too much can hurt in the end but you always keep i mid that somewhere own the road someone will never take you for granted. always stay this way

Oh gosh why do I always get this?! I don't think I'm flirty. Im just...me! It's called having fun..

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 1401 comments Flirty and Fun :)
you love hangin with your friends. and just being you. often, you spedtime getting know boys as both friend and more
trusting someone too much can hurt in the end but you always keep i mid that somewhere own the road someone will never take you for granted. always stay this way
Browse more quizzes: Other Girl

message 11: by Basma (new)

Basma Julia wrote: "I got the same thing Basma. I was confused too."

I don't consider myself Emo. I'm actually quite the opposite. :/

message 12: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (castleofglass) | 598 comments The american average
Boyfriends, friends,sports, clubs, your nice to those who are nice and approachable. though you may be taken as a wallflower which is not always a bad thing, thsi way, you get the chane to observe everything and learn what you want from this crazy life

Um,OK?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

i dont think this is very acurate

message 14: by Basma (new)

Basma Yeah, same.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Flirty and fun :P

message 16: by Kay [Angel] (new)

Kay [Angel] | 65 comments The american average
Boyfriends, friends,sports, clubs, your nice to those who are nice and approachable. though you may be taken as a wallflower which is not always a bad thing, thsi way, you get the chane to observe everything and learn what you want from this crazy life

eh... whatever...

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

LovelyEmokid
your a great person but most people over look you and misunderstand your every move. sometimes you just dont care anymore and others you cant stop wondering why you? You tust little, knowing the reality of this world only wants to bite you.

message 18: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

Damini | 5745 comments Mod
Prep
popular, after school events and sports fills up you schedule. At times it can be overwhelming but you wouldnt trade it for the world. you have your mind set in life and may have the relationship that the other kids wish they had. the girl who gets walked to each class by her lovley boyfriend/girlfriend that treats her so right. your a nice girl and only in witchmode when needed

Not really!

message 19: by Cady (new)

Cady | 150 comments Flirty and Fun :)
you love hangin with your friends. and just being you. often, you spedtime getting know boys as both friend and more
trusting someone too much can hurt in the end but you always keep i mid that somewhere own the road someone will never take you for granted. always stay this way.

Nope. Nope. Nope.

message 20: by Laura (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) The american average

message 21: by blub (new)

blub  (romanceandmearemeanttobe) The American average too!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

LovelyEmokid
you're a great person but most people over look you and misunderstand your every move. sometimes you just dont care anymore and others you cant stop wondering why you? You tust little, knowing the reality of this world only wants to bite you.

message 23: by Agirly4 (new)

Agirly4 | 35 comments The american average

Sounds NOTHING like me

message 24: by ➳Halina➳ (new)

➳Halina➳ Flirty and Fun :)
trusting someone too much can hurt in the end but you always keep i mid that somewhere own the road someone will never take you for granted. always stay this way

I'M NOT FLIRTY!

message 25: by ranya (new)

ranya (ranya3394) | 758 comments Prep

message 26: by Raegan (last edited Feb 18, 2015 02:36AM) (new)

Raegan   Ralls  | 246 comments The american average

Not true at all!

message 27: by Ebony (new)

Ebony (ebbie_magic) | 209 comments Prep

Hannah (Ivyclad Ideas) Prep

...I'm dying of laughter right now. What were the other options? Because this does NOT fit me at all. :(

message 29: by Jenni (new)

Jenni (thefabjenni) | 417 comments The American Average - haha given I'm not American :)

message 30: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 24 comments The American Average

Boyfriends, friends,sports, clubs, your nice to those who are nice and approachable. though you may be taken as a wallflower which is not always a bad thing, this way, you get the chance to observe everything and learn what you want from this crazy life

This... Is pretty accurate I think

Zombieslayer⚡Alienhunter (theslayingisthunter) | 47 comments The American Average....???
Um, no.
I've been referred to as 'emo' and 'goth' more than once. I hate it, but I'd rather be called emo than 'American girl'.
Eh. At least I didn't get prep. Kicking my own ass might be kinda hard to do.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

The american average

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Flirty and Fun :)

message 34: by Cas ❦, Lady_Paranormal (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) | 1778 comments Mod
The american average

I got to 3's!

message 35: by Tara (new)

Tara Higgins | 261 comments prep

this quiz is SO wrong. i am so not prep, i do not do sports only archery, i play an instrument and sing, never been in a relationship and the list goes on and on

message 36: by Aɳɳα (new)

Aɳɳα Flirty and Fun :)

message 37: by Ilakiya (new)

Ilakiya Lovely Emo kid

Your a great person but most people over look you and misunderstand your every move. sometimes you just dont care anymore and others you cant stop wondering why you? You tust little, knowing the reality of this world only wants to bite you.

I suppose that's kind of true and i do like black, but i'm not emo.

message 38: by Beth (new)

Beth Kendall | 80 comments Lovly emo girl

Fef (hatius hatius) Peixes (fey_pokes_the_goodreads) | 13 comments The american average

Boyfriends, friends,sports, clubs, your nice to those who are nice and approachable. though you may be taken as a wallflower which is not always a bad thing, thsi way, you get the chane to observe everything and learn what you want from this crazy l

Jessica~We Are All Heathens~ (puppyluvr) | 149 comments The american average

Yep :)

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

The American Average

I'm not even American lol o.O