GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Self Publishing > Seeking Reviews For Suspense

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Darcia (new)

Darcia Helle (darciahelle) Good day, everyone!

I have 9 novels and 2 short story collections, and I'm always looking to build reviews. I can supply Kindle/Mobi, ePub, or PDF to anyone interested.

All of my writing falls somewhere in the suspense genre. Subgenres include romantic suspense, dark comedy, crime, and one that features a ghost.

You can see them all listed here on my profile page. You can also read short excerpts and find further details on my website: www.QuietFuryBooks.com

My Amazon author page: http://www.amazon.com/Darcia-Helle/e/B002LTMF7O

If interested, let me know which title and format you'd like. My e-mail: darcia@quietfurybooks.com

Thanks!

message 2: by Joannes (new)

Joannes Rhino (sethlestath) | 112 comments You wanna do swap review?

message 3: by Darcia (new)

Darcia Helle (darciahelle) Joannes, I'm currently backlogged with reviews. I have four titles I need to review for publishers and three for author friends, all on the "as soon as possible" timeline. Plus I have to do a beta read for an author friend. I'd be happy to read/review something of yours, but it would likely be July at the earliest.

message 4: by Mary (new)

Mary Brown | 59 comments I would love to read Secrets. Kindle/ Mobi would be best for me. Let me know. Thanks. Mary

message 5: by Joannes (new)

Joannes Rhino (sethlestath) | 112 comments Darcia,

Let me know when you are free by then

message 6: by Mary (new)

Mary Brown | 59 comments Which book has a ghost?

message 7: by Darcia (new)

Darcia Helle (darciahelle) Mary, I'd be happy to send you the Mobi file of Secrets.

The title with the ghost is Into The Light. I can send you that one as well, if you're interested. The two stories are quite different. Secrets is rather dark. Into The Light is a mixture of humor and suspense with a kind of inspirational undertone.

Let me know where to send the files, and I'll do that right away. I can send them directly to your Kindle, if that's easiest for you. I'd need the e-mail address for your Kindle. Otherwise, I can send them to you to any e-mail address you want. I don't think I can attach files through Goodreads messaging.

message 8: by Mary (new)

Mary Brown | 59 comments Darcia, I definitely want Into The Light sent to me, I just read the synopsis and that's the kind of ghost story I love. I will message you with my email. Thank you so much. Mary

message 9: by Darcia (new)

Darcia Helle (darciahelle) Mary, I've sent both ebooks. Please let me know if you don't receive my e-mail. Occasionally other servers won't let my messages through when I attach files, but I don't receive them back as a bounced e-mail. I guess they just float around that black hole in cyberspace. One of the many things I don't understand about the Internet!

I hope you enjoy the books!