Ramp Up 7 NW Book Club- Period 2!!! discussion

My character is very________

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brandon (new)

Brandon White | 5 comments Mod
COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING SENTENCE:

"THE MAIN CHARACTER IN MY BOOK IS VERY _______________."

AFTER COMPLETING THAT SENTENCE, PROVIDE EXAMPLES/DETAILS FROM WHAT HAPPENED IN YOUR BOOK THAT PROVES THAT CLAIM IS TRUE. YOU CAN DO THIS IN BULLET FORM.

message 2: by Dakota (last edited May 06, 2014 06:06AM) (new)

Dakota Sanford | 10 comments my main character in my book is very scared.

:he was scared when he saw dracula
:he was scared when he didnt see dracula in the mirror

message 3: by Jahrye (last edited May 06, 2014 06:10AM) (new)

Jahrye Thomas | 1 comments my character is very brave he follows what might be challenging but he still works through it. even though getting eat up and unfairly treated from his new foster parents he still keeps his faith,that one day he will accomplish trying to find the message in the flyer at the bottom of his suitcase

message 4: by Josiah (new)

Josiah | 16 comments My Character in my book is very sneaky to me. He says wierd stuff like a guy with a mask and gloves came near me. My character is creapy!!!

message 5: by Josiah (new)

Josiah | 16 comments Jahrye wrote: "MY Character is very brave and outgoing. He follows through with anything that might be challenging but he still works through it."

What makes him so brave!?!?! :}

shakilra "kiki" white | 12 comments My character is very dramatic and a occupied person.....

. Leo is a occupied by she is always trying to do what she want to do
. leo is a drmatic because when some says something always getting afended

message 7: by Ajanae (new)

Ajanae | 9 comments the main character in my story is very outspoken about her life..she tells about how bad her life was ..she was not afraid to show who she really was.

message 8: by Breana (new)

Breana | 6 comments " the main character in my book is very sad becuase one her boyfriend left her two her dad left than came back ! @ summer of secrets

message 9: by Klairy (last edited May 06, 2014 06:09AM) (new)

Klairy | 9 comments The main character in my book is very mysterious
,they believe he has a motor car but they found no motor car near, he says has never owned a motor car before
Sherlock Homes & the man who lost him self

message 10: by Josiah (new)

Josiah | 16 comments Breana wrote: "" the main character in my book is very sad becuase one her boyfriend left her two her dad left than came back ! @ summer of secrets"

Did it say why did he leave?!?!?! B)

message 11: by Deniel (new)

Deniel Hernandes | 6 comments The main character in my book is very lonly

:she has no friends
:she lives were ther is no people

message 12: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Dejesus | 6 comments my main character in the book is very questionable,strecte,and brave.

he askeds alot of questions,he also is very brave he watches the prison knoin he could get in real big trouble.

message 13: by Josiah (new)

Josiah | 16 comments Klairy wrote: "The main character in my book is very misterious ,they believe he has a motor car but they found no motor car near, he says has never owned a motor car before
Sherlock Homes & the man who lost him ..."

Why does he think the motor car is his?!?!? KLAIRY(Mysterious)

message 14: by shakilra "kiki" (new)

shakilra "kiki" white | 12 comments Klairy wrote: "The main character in my book is very misterious ,they believe he has a motor car but they found no motor car near, he says has never owned a motor car before
Sherlock Homes & the man who lost him ..."
that book is interesting it is a MISTERY

Destiny_roundtree | 5 comments The Main Character In My Boopk Is Very Self-centered
"iWeigh 103 lbs. my Goal To Be 90 lbs.Everyone tells mhe I Have a Great Body But They Are WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!!"

message 16: by Andru (new)

Andru Myhand | 4 comments iam the new avatar and i would learn how to do my earthbending
and the main characters are naga and korra shes going to a place to find the last avatar sons palace to find out how to find out how to airbend so that she could be a new avatar avatar korra

message 17: by Dakota (new)

Dakota Sanford | 10 comments my character is very scared because there was a haunted boat that came into port.
dracula page73

message 18: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Dejesus | 6 comments my character is very brave to do alot of bad stoff and not be scared of it bc he grow up doin bad stoff

hidden talents

message 19: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 7 comments one of my charcter is vary mean she likes to mess with people & no one knows why .

message 20: by Zahria (new)

Zahria | 6 comments My charater is very

The reason way she is lazy is because her old friend told her to do a dance for the show and she made her self fall and she just on the floor.

message 21: by Andru (new)

Andru Myhand | 4 comments My character is very self-deterimined because she is traning to become the next avatar. and trying her very best to do well for her and the people of rebulic city.

message 22: by Josiah (new)

Josiah | 16 comments My character is Wierd. He made his own version of Patty Cake. And his version say's...
PATTY-CAKE, PATTY-CAKE, LEGAL AID
GET ME OFF RIKERS OR DONT GET PAID
DO IT FOR MY MAMA, DO IT FOR MY GIRL
I GOTTA MAKE MONEY OUT IN THE WORLD
Wierd Huh!!!!!!

message 23: by Emily (new)

Emily | 8 comments my characters is very ridiculous... but they antagonize each other to a point that they have a feeling to kill each other everyday. hobbes (tiger) has told calvin's crush he had a crush on a girl name susie and now they go out awwww calvin has his first girlfriend but doesn't enjoy her.......

message 24: by Klairy (new)

Klairy | 9 comments My characteris very close to finding answers towarsds , why he has no records nor home. Also on how his wife disapered so fast. So far they found that the note & the writting on the pills were writen on the same typewriter

message 25: by Josiah (new)

Josiah | 16 comments Andru wrote: "My character is very self-deterimined because she is traning to become the next avatar. and trying her very best to do well for her and the people of rebulic city."

Why is training to be that!!!!!?????

Destiny_roundtree | 5 comments The Main Character in My Book Is Very Exited.

Maggie Is Exited Because She Is Going With A Boy Named Justin To Rockers Roll Concert Out Of State. She Is Very Happy Because She Really Likes Justin.

message 27: by Breana (new)

Breana | 6 comments CHARACTER IN MY BOOK IS VERY sad.My main character is sad because her mom & dad have not been getting along.Also her sister exboyfriend used to beat on her sister and make her sister do this that was not good.That is how my main CHARACTER IN MY BOOK IS VERY sad.

message 28: by Diamond (new)

Diamond Harrell | 10 comments My Main Character Is Very Anxious.
She's Very Excited To Run Track. She's Very Excited Fot Her New Baby Brother/Sister. She's Anxious To Win Her Project Of Drawing Apples In Her Art Class. She's Very Determined To Do ALOT.

message 29: by Chasmere (new)

Chasmere Mister-Dixon (AsaP_boyiiChaz) | 1 comments My Character is very lazy and childish...He trynna be downn,,he wanna stay in everyday during the summer and play games and he hates the pool...
#GregHeffley

message 30: by Jahmel (new)

Jahmel Smith | 2 comments "THE MAIN CHARACTER IN MY BOOK IS VERY confused.
the main charecter is confused because he wants to play basketball and do good in school.

message 31: by Ajanae (new)

Ajanae | 9 comments my character is very confident she is expressing her self in her poetry.

message 32: by Deniel (new)

Deniel Hernandes | 6 comments my cheracter is lonly she has no friends she has no life tbh if i was her i would go back to school to make friends

message 33: by shakilra "kiki" (new)

shakilra "kiki" white | 12 comments Brandon wrote: "COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING SENTENCE:

"THE MAIN CHARACTER IN MY BOOK IS VERY _______________."

AFTER COMPLETING THAT SENTENCE, PROVIDE EXAMPLES/DETAILS FROM WHAT HAPPENED IN YOUR BOOK THAT PROVES THAT..."

My Character is very smart but awkward.
The reason why I say that i because when he is able to do what he wants he would do it.Another reason Leo is awkward is he tells things and then is forgeting that he told them.