Angels ϟ Demons discussion

Outside Areas (Zennel Town) > Amaterasu's Temple

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,018 (1018 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

message 1: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 17278 comments Mod

Amaterasu's Temple in the Sky

message 2: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments Hamino emerged from the portal and looked around, the place looked nice, but then recoiled to the middle of the platform as she realised that she was in the air.

message 3: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Amaterasu sat at the very back of the Temple, surrounded by stone pillars. She had no attendants. She didn't need them. She watched Hamino cringe, and smiled, lightly. Amaterasu was in her Temple form (https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...), her hair was dark, and bound up behind her head. Dressed in a flower kimono, she donned her fox mask. Underneath her mask, she had piercing blue eyes. But no one ever saw what she truly looked like in this form. Rather, they only saw the mask. She waited for Hamino to approach her as she sat cross legged, like a feminine, thin version of Buddha on her cushioned couch.

message 4: by Maveric (last edited May 06, 2014 06:31PM) (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments Hamino finally got over the fact they were flying and saw the feminine Buddha with the fox mask and respectfully, at least as respectful as she could in torn clothes, approached up the stairs.

message 5: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

((fox mask))

Amaterasu watched, sitting incredibly still. She scrutinised the demon from head to toe with her Temple mode eyes. She had to admit, the girl had worked hard to get to her.

message 6: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 8150 comments Mod
Cry hovered over Amaterasu and yawned, "Nice set up ya got here" he mumbled as he quietly ate his chips.

message 7: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments (wouldn't she know since she was with Hamino?)

Hamino ascended the steps until she reached the top at which point she bowed with one hand extended to her side. "dear creator, I am sorry for my poor condition in your presence." Hamino apologized.

message 8: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Amaterasu looked up, titled her head, "it's quite nice isn't it, better than yours, I'll bet," she smirked behind her mask.

Looking back down at Hamino, she said, gesturing for her to kneel. "Welcome Hamino Alidite, your poor condition impresses me. I see you have worked hard."

((She does, she was just commenting to herself))

message 9: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments "thank you creator for your kind words." Hamino thanked with gratitude as she took a kneeling position.

message 10: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

Cry sighed, his posture being sloppy and teenage like as he floated lightly and continued to nom on his chips, "Maybe if my snack bars didn't blow up every five minutes it'd be suitable" he murmured.

message 11: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Blow up? Amaterasu thought to him, amused, Let's see...how many of them did I blow up? I'm pretty sure I have at least five intact ones up in Heaven still...

"Tell me, what have you come here for?" She said, speaking with a whispery tone. Suitable for a God, does one not think?

message 12: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments "i have come for two reasons, one is to inform thy high one of a serious matter and the other is a request." Hamino asked respectfully, the Creators whispery voice didn't seem fitting for her but that was Hamino's opinion.

message 13: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

Cry glanced down, his mouth showing, two sharp canines being shown peaking out from either side of his mouth. He sighed and toyed with his red collar.

message 14: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

You're always welcome, to come snack there, she thought to Cry, smirking. She knew he preferred not to come, but she could never help herself.

"I see," she said. Her whispery voice filling the temple, "Perhaps you should start with the serious matter?"

message 15: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments "the serious matter is to discuss about Thexria and The Nexus." Hamino told the Creator.

message 16: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

Cry stretched and sat down on an arch, lighting a cigarette and yawning.

message 17: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"Threxia and the Nexus. Go on."

message 18: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments "i assume you're familiar with the both of them and the Quadnomial ritual taking place?" Hamino said. "the ritual has a dual purpose in itself, during the champions duel Thexria will be freed unless the summoner is stopped. if the summoner is not stopped, Thexria would be freed and likely reunited with her Fallen set 'The Nexus'."

message 19: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

Cry yawneed and laid on his stomach, his legs swaying childishly as he took a drag of his cigarette, "Well.. that'd be pretty bad" he mumbled.

message 20: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"Smoking is bad for you," Amaterasu said to Cry, looking up smelling the smoke. Hamino however, did not see Amaterasu do so. Instead, she only saw Amaterasu sitting there, still.

To Hamino, Amaterasu said, "I am familiar. And I will not allow Threxia to be reunited with the Nexus. How does a demon like yourself come in possession of this knowledge?"

message 21: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments "Loki's master wishes to check that you know this, he fears for the life of his five subjects." Hamino responded to the unmoving Creator.

message 22: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

Cry tsked, "... this is interesting. For once I'm glad I came" he said, still smoking and playing his psp.

message 23: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"Do you know about Loki's master by any chance?" Amaterasu asked Cry. She had an inkling of an idea, but she would not reveal her knowledge yet.

"Then I must thank his master," she said, "Perhaps they should come visit me."

message 24: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments "they said that it would be too troubling in their current position, their main goal is to stop Thexria though." Hamino responded.

message 25: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

Cry shrugged, "Don't care." he murmured. He knew a little bit about it. But he wouldn't give out all of his knowledge so freely.

message 26: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Amaterasu rolled her eyes at Cry. Momentarily, she amused herself that they looked more like siblings now than they ever had, since they were both wearing masks, but Cry probably didn't care...as usual. Stupid uncaring guy!

"That is almost rude, perhaps I should summon them," she said, "it hurts me to know that they choose a vessel to communicate their message, rather than to come to me themselves."

message 27: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments "but none know of their location, name or even of their Gender." Hamino told the Creators.

message 28: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

He shrugged, "Well that sucks..." he trailed as he made it to level 5 on his game.

message 29: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"I said...perhaps, however, to do so, will change events. So I will not," Amaterasu said, her whisper just filling the temple. "Up until now, I have not concerned myself with the troubles of angels and demons, although I have noted a disturbing number of fallen within the school's vicinty lately. It is true, that Threxia poses a risk of receiving the Nexus, however, that day will never come. Thank you for coming here to tell me this." She paused.

message 30: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments "Loki's master also asks if you know the components of The Nexus since every Fallen suit requires about 4-7 items to function." Hamino asked

message 31: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

Cry tapped the edge of the arch, his psp dissapearing as he glanced down, "... we're going to need some strong opponents to defeat that mofo." he murmured.

message 32: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"Does not Loki's master know the components of the Nexus?" There was a hint of amusement in Amaterasu's voice.

At Cry, she said, "Only you and I. Even just you. Or I. However, if we stayed out of the fight...then it will be left to the Queens and Kings."

message 33: by Maveric (last edited May 06, 2014 08:05PM) (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments "they asks you to check if their suspicions are correct." Hamino said.

message 34: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

Cry continues to tap lightly, "Oh, big boy has suspiscions now? That's funny." he murmured blankly to himself.

message 35: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"And what are his suspicions?" She was like a statue, sitting there on her couch.

message 36: by Maveric (last edited May 06, 2014 08:12PM) (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments "they said to get your opinion before they would reveal their own." Hamino told the Creators.

message 37: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

He sighed, "Hmmmmm" he hummed lowly, his mask growing to cover his entire face as the cigarette poofed from his hand.

message 38: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"Sounds like we are at an impasse, I cannot check if their suspicions are correct unless I know what I am correcting. I know what I think and know, but not what they think and know. I will not play my cards before I know my opponents, rivals and allies alike," she said.

message 39: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments "wise words, if that was the case They said that you need not answer." Hamino said

message 40: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

Cry almost laughed. "Well I'd say that the corpser demons were taking part in it... but... they are the two of three last of their kind.. or was it four.. I forgot" he murmured.

message 41: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"They will not take part?" Amaterasu asked.

"I would not have answered anyway. Because I cannot give you an answer which is not yours..."

message 42: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments "i see." Hamino said to the Creator as she wondered who exactly would be able to boss even this Loki around and she only came up with one answer.

message 43: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

"They shouldn't. They probably wont. It'd be dumb if they did." he replied.

message 44: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"How interesting, perhaps it is better that they do not take part."

Amaterasu looked at the girl, waiting for her to speak. She sat as still as ever.

message 45: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments Hamino thought it would be improper to start a conversation with the Creator and continued to kneel there in silence as she connected the known facts and unknown facts about who she thought Loki's master could be.

message 46: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

Cry shrugged and looked down at his shoes.

message 47: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Amaterasu sighed, her sigh whispered across the temple. "You have a request," she said at last.

message 48: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments "i do mam." Hamino replied to the creator.

message 49: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

Cry watched intently, tapping silently.

message 50: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"Speak," she said.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21