Fandom Fantasys discussion

Percy Jackson RP Places > Training Grounds

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Her Demi-Gods can learn to fight.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Pete through his throwing knives at a target. *thunk* *thunk* *thunk* they all landed nose down in the grass. He walked over and removed them from their resting place. He couldn't concentrate. He went back to his starting position and started again.This time he concentrated hard. *thud* *thud* *thud* all the knives flew true and hit the centre. He laughed.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Jemma grabbed her sword and sliced at a dummies.She needed to practice her sword fighting skills.She was good with a bow and arrow but her sword fighting skills needed a lot of practice.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey your pretty good with that sword" Pete yelled from across the room as he walked towards her. "How long have you been here?" he asked

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"You think so,Thanks.I just came a few minutes ago" she yelled as she sliced the dummies.She stopped to catch her breath and walked over to him.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wow and you are already training" Pete laughed. "Hello I am Pete" he said holding out his hand and smiling.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Jemma" she replied shaking his hands

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well Jemma" Pete said with a smile "Welcome to Camp Half Blood. I am guessing you are most experienced with a sword" He walked over to the wepons pile and picked up a sword. "Mind if you have a real person to practice on?" he asked giving it a few test swings.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you Pete and no sword fighting isin't my strong point.Let us Spar then"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your on" he said as he swung his sword. "Then what is your strong point" he asked as metal clashed with metal.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

She swung her s word."I'm good with a bow and arrow"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ahh wel my skill is with daggers" he exclaimed as she knocked th sword from his hands. "Which would explain why I am so terrible"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Practice becomes perfect" she said

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"If you say so" he jived picking up the sword and going for another round.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

She swung her sword again.She was getting tierd

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh boy" Pete exclaimed as he dropped his sword. "I give up, you beat me" he exclaimed.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good attempt though"

(gtg,bye)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Pete laughed as he picked up his daggers again. He felt more comfortable with them in his hand. "Well lets see your skill with an arrow then" he said

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Jerome pulled out his sword and said "hey wanna practice together."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok." Jerome said as he started practicing on the dummies."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"What was that?" Jerome asked

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Doing what wrong?"