No Logic discussion

Getting_2_no_you_ > Favorite Book?

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Whats ur favorite book?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited May 10, 2014 10:19PM) (new)

1. Hush Hush
Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick
2. Crescendo
Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2) by Becca Fitzpatrick
3. Silence
Silence (Hush, Hush, #3) by Becca Fitzpatrick
4. Finale
Finale (Hush, Hush, #4) by Becca Fitzpatrick
5. Die For Me
Die for Me (Revenants, #1) by Amy Plum
6. Until I Die
Until I Die (Revenants, #2) by Amy Plum
7. If I Should Die
If I Should Die (Revenants, #3) by Amy Plum
8. Under The Never Sky
Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1) by Veronica Rossi
9. Through the Ever Night
Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2) by Veronica Rossi
10. The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
11. Eleanor and Park
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell

:3

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Want to read the fault in our stars but I don't want to read something really sad.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

These are NOT in any order just whatever came to my mind first. :)

Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick
Half-Blood (Covenant, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare
Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1) by Rachel Hawkins
Kiss of Frost (Mythos Academy, #2) by Jennifer Estep
Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2) by Cassandra Clare
And so many more....:)

message 6: by Jess (new)

Jess Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1) by Colleen Houck The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1) by Julie Kagawa Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1) by Leigh Bardugo Eon Dragoneye Reborn (Eon, #1) by Alison Goodman Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1) by Richelle Mead
And many more!

message 7: by Brian (last edited May 08, 2014 05:10AM) (new)

Brian  J. J. (jokeboy) | 4 comments Lamb The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal by Christopher Moore Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal - This book is hilarious!

message 8: by Cat (new)

Cat  (cat335) | 12 comments Chaos Walking- Patrick Ness

message 9: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments Last Sacrifice- Richelle Mead

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Patch (No Logic Needed) wrote: "Want to read the fault in our stars but I don't want to read something really sad."

Boy, you're missing out on a lot of the action. You haven't read any of my fave books, have you? xD

message 11: by Ishi (new)

Ishi Bhanot Along For The Ride - Sarah Dessen

message 13: by Megan (last edited May 10, 2014 10:24PM) (new)

Megan (megandurrence) | 12 comments My goodness, you'd think I'd have a list ready by now... here goes nothing!
Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1) by Susan Ee Something Witchy This Way Comes (Something Witchy, #1) by Veronica Blade From Fame to Shame by Veronica Blade Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Prince of Wolves (The Grey Wolves, #1) by Quinn Loftis Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1) by Richelle Mead City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires, #1) by Rachel Caine The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1) by Kelley Armstrong Firespell and Hexbound (The Dark Elite, #1-2) by Chloe Neill Bound (The Crystor, #1) by C.K. Bryant Sweep Volume 1 (Sweep, #1-3) by Cate Tiernan Legacy of Lies & Don't Tell (Dark Secrets, #1-2) by Elizabeth Chandler The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins Darkness Falls (Darkness Falls, #1) by Jessica Sorensen Captured (The Captive, #1) by Erica Stevens The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1) by Julie Kagawa The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater

message 14: by Thirrin (new)

message 15: by Shelby (new)

Shelby | 3 comments In no particular order,

Half-Blood (Covenant, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Something Witchy This Way Comes (Something Witchy, #1) by Veronica Blade My Wolf's Bane (Shapes of Autumn, #1) by Veronica Blade Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead Prince of Wolves (The Grey Wolves, #1) by Quinn Loftis Elfin (The Elfin, #1) by Quinn Loftis Bound (The Crystor, #1) by C.K. Bryant Captured (The Captive, #1) by Erica Stevens Destiny Binds (Timber Wolves Trilogy, #1) by Tammy Blackwell

message 16: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie Some of my favorite middle grade series:

Keeper of the Lost Cities
The Unwanteds
The Menagerie
The Penderwicks

message 17: by musiclover (new)

musiclover | 51 comments Vampire Academy series
The Hunger Games trilogy
Paranormalcy
Twilight saga
Sacred
Prom and Prejudice

message 18: by Iara (new)

message 19: by Topanga (new)

Topanga (FangirlsintheTardis10) | 33 comments THE BIBLE

message 20: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (sophieiscraycray4books) | 108 comments Here are my top 10 favorite books:
1. Looking for Alaska by John Green
2. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
3. Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) by Cassandra Clare
4. The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus, #4) by Rick Riordan
5. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5) by J.K. Rowling
6. Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer
7. Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas
8. Tied between The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds, #1) by Alexandra Bracken and Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth
9. Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1) by Robin LaFevers
10. Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1) by Stephanie Perkins

message 21: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (sophieiscraycray4books) | 108 comments But City of Heavenly Fire was amazing too. Ugh that may have to be tied with cress

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 09, 2014 04:34PM) (new)

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare Half-Blood (Covenant, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1) by Julie Kagawa Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Inkheart (Inkworld, #1) by Cornelia Funke I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1) by Pittacus Lore Bully (Fall Away, #1) by Penelope Douglas The Amulet of Samarkand (Bartimaeus, #1) by Jonathan Stroud Unchained Nephilim Rising by J. Lynn The Hobbit (Middle-Earth Universe) by J.R.R. Tolkien The Tale of Despereaux by Kate DiCamillo The Host (The Host, #1) by Stephenie Meyer Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1) by Rachel Hawkins
too many O______________o

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Divergent
Legend
Throne Of Glass
The Maze Runner
The Selection
The Mortal Instruments
The Sisters Grimm
Shatter Me
The Program
Miss Perengrines Home for Peculiar Children