Fandom Fantasys discussion

The Institute RP Place > The Training Room

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here is where shadowhunters train

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabella walked in with Jace Alec and April "nice set up" she told tem looking around

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"I thought so" Jace said as he removed his jumper and placed it on a rack.

April laughed and put on her protective gear and grabbed her serph blade. Alec grabbed his sereph blade and offered it to Isabella.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabella looked at it in dismay "I'm good I have my own blade" she said holding up her arm looking at her bracelet and peering at the charms in contemplation

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh" Alec said and lowered his head embarassed.
"Well we shall show you girls how the pro's do it" Jace said and lunged at Alec. He laughed and parryed his strike. Metal crashed on metal sending ringing sounds throughout the institute

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabella pulled one of her charms and her broze sword came out and she pointed the tip to the ground and leant on it and watched the boys "and you call yourselves pros" she said laughing

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace suddenly very swiftly attempted to disarm Alec, but Alec ended up dissarming Jace. They both laughed hard. April clapped politely joining in on the laughing. She thought the guys were helarious. ((I can't spell))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabella clapped and giggled "I think it's time the girls show you how it's done" se said straightening and twirling her sword in her hand.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

April laughed and agreed giving her sereph blade some test swings. April faced Isabella on the mat. "Its on" she said trying to be gangster but failing.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabella laughed and swing experimentally at April to see what she was up against

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

April effortlassly blocked all her attempts and swinging in with some of her own.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabella decides to show a bit of what she can actually do and began to push April harder

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

April kept up with Isabella parrying and blocking her attempts.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabella used the disarming trick that like had taught her years ago and twisted Aprils blade effortlessly to the floor with a clatter.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

April rolled on the floor and made a break for the serph blade.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabella kicked the blade out of Aprils reach and pointed her sword so that the tip was a millimeter from her throat

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace and Alec suddenly rushed infront of Isabella to protect April.
"Put the sword down1" Alec exclaimed

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"You guys are way to over protective" she said putting her sword back into her bracelet "where I'm from the only way to end a fight is if the other person yields is to I here's to continue or in the rare case dies" she explains "I was in total control may not have looked like it but I was"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok" they both said and gently moved to the side. "Here" April said "If someone is on their ass they are yeilding" she laughed

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabella offered April her hand to help her up "you would t last five minuets where I'm from she laughed none of you would I was going easy on you" she said easily laughing lightly

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

April laughed "Well lets see you go up against Isabelle she is the best shadowhunter ever" she said as the doors suddenly opened and slamed as Isabelle walked in. "Why thankyou April" she said flicking her hair.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hiya Isabelle I'm Isabella " she said "nice to met ya" she pulled the strands of her hair back into a high ponytail as it was annoying her and getting in the way.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello Isabelle" Isabelle said as she picked up a sword and swung it a few times "Ready to meet your match?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Only one person has ever beaten me do your worst" she chucked taking stance

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabelle flew at Isabella doging every attempt that Isabella made. Isabelle was as graceful as a butterfly and as quick as a cheeter

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabella waited analyzing Izzy's moves and dodge think of what to do next trying to find her pattern

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabelle((Geez this is confusing me haha)) started to try and disarm Isabella

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabelle can just be izzy for now it will be easier))

Isabella had figured out what izzy was about to do so she used the momentum of the disarming move jumped dropped the blade flipped over Izzy's head and pulled another sword out of her charm bracelet and held it over Izzy's throat not touching her but with not enough space for her to slip away with out getting seriously hurt.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

But Issy had been ready for this and knocked Isabelle's blade out of her hand.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabella twisted out of Izzy's way and pulled out to hunting daggers from her bracelets d held the blade at izzy "you pretty good" she said in a neutral tone "but I'm still not trying very hard" she explained her voice even as if she hadn't been fighting at all

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Neither am I" Issy said and grabbed a dagger from a hidden thigh sheeth and flung it just over Isabella's head

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabella ducked and reached up and grabbed the handle of the dagger "nice throw" she said

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thankyou" she said and stepped off the mat

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabella stepped off the mat too "well that was fun but not to difficult ou guys need to come train at camp with me.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Haha well that would be fun but we don't want demons running around your camp" Issy said placing down her serph blade . "I am not a serph blad person anyway. I normaly use this" she said as her bracelet curled into a long golden whip.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nah they won't be able to get in. We have protected boarders" she said

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh ok then" Issy said not convinced. "Well what are we going to do now?" April piped up

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't know " Isabella said turning her weapons back into charms and attaching then to her bracelet.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Issy looked thoughtful. "I think we all need to cool down and relax" she said slowly. "What about we go to the lake?"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sounds fun just chill" she said smiling "I might even tell you some training hints"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

They smiled at each other and exited the room.
"Well" said Jace"Looks like we are going swiming with the birds"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Looks like it" she agreed smiling