Splintered Fan Club discussion

53 views
***NEWS**** > Ensnared Cover Update!

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A.G. (last edited May 05, 2014 11:46PM) (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments The WRONG cover got leaked tonight. Want deets and a chance to win a personalized/ signed swag pack? Check out my post here: http://authoraghoward.blogspot.com/20...


message 2: by Booknut (last edited May 05, 2014 11:55PM) (new)

Booknut (booknut101) | 198 comments Oh no, how could that happen?! Disbelief aside, I can't wait to see the real cover soon :)


message 3: by A.G. (last edited May 06, 2014 04:11AM) (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Booknut wrote: "Oh no, how could that happen?! Disbelief aside, I can't wait to see the real cover soon :)"

Thanks! And I'm not exactly sure. It had something to do with a sales rep thing that was posted over the weekend, and since the new and official cover wasn't available yet, the earliest one got posted. Someone saw it and posted it on GR as the cover unwittingly thinking it was the right cover, I guess? It's been taken down but just in case it was seen and possibly saved to be posted elsewhere, I thought I should do some damage control. @.@

OH, and the real one is GORGEOUS! <3


message 4: by Booknut (new)

Booknut (booknut101) | 198 comments A.G. wrote: "The real one is GORGEOUS! "

I'm certain it is <3


message 5: by Jing Zhi (last edited May 06, 2014 01:52AM) (new)

Jing Zhi (jing_zhi) A.G. wrote: "Booknut wrote: "Oh no, how could that happen?! Disbelief aside, I can't wait to see the real cover soon :)"

Thanks! And I'm not exactly sure. It had something to do with a sales rep thing that was..."


I'd like to reassure you that I didn't do anything besides seeing the wrong cover! >< I'm ready to be blown away by the actual one!


message 6: by A.G. (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments JZ wrote: "I'd like to reassure you that I didn't do anything besides seeing the wrong cover! >< I'm ready to be blown away by the actual one! "

Oh, it's all good JZ! I didn't mean you or anyone in particular! I just was taking precautions in case the image got snatched up. Just didn't want it getting posted on a blog somewhere and people thinking it was the right one. ;)

And I can't wait to share the real one!


message 7: by La La (new)

La La Can you tell us what the dominant color is? Any little thing... are there bugs on it?


message 8: by A.G. (last edited May 06, 2014 08:20PM) (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Linda "La La" wrote: "Can you tell us what the dominant color is? Any little thing... are there bugs on it?"

There are bugs, but I don't want to give away the color. Except I will say the title is in silver and I love that!


message 9: by Carla (new)

Carla Herondale (carlaherondale) | 43 comments I'm sure the cover is going to be as beautiful and amazing as the other ones. I'm hoping to finally see Jeb *wink*.


message 10: by Jing Zhi (new)

Jing Zhi (jing_zhi) @Carly yes! Jeb :DD


message 11: by Katie (new)

Katie Clifton (dreamer_girl) | 974 comments A.G. wrote: "Linda "La La" wrote: "Can you tell us what the dominant color is? Any little thing... are there bugs on it?"

There are bugs, but I don't want to give away the color. Except I will say the title is..."


Silver?! Interesting! I wonder if it has anything to do with the White Queen?


message 12: by B (new)

B (deathandchocolate) | 30 comments yay!!! SO EXCITED!!!!


message 13: by La La (new)

La La Facebook says next week!!


message 14: by A.G. (last edited May 13, 2014 10:41PM) (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Guys, the cover reveal is next week! I can't wait to share it with everyone! <3 It's soooo perfect. I saw the final version today. :)

OH, LOL. Just saw La La's comment. Yep, it's on the horizon! Here's the Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/authoraghoward


message 15: by B (new)

B (deathandchocolate) | 30 comments OHHHHHHHMYGOSH!!!


message 16: by Jing Zhi (new)

Jing Zhi (jing_zhi) I just saw the update on Facebook too! SO EXCITED :D


message 17: by La La (new)

La La A.G. wrote: "Guys, the cover reveal is next week! I can't wait to share it with everyone! <3 It's soooo perfect. I saw the final version today. :)

OH, LOL. Just saw La La's comment. Yep, it's on the horizon! H..."


Sorry. *blushes* I was overly excited.


message 18: by Precious (new)

Precious | 15 comments A.G. wrote: "Guys, the cover reveal is next week! I can't wait to share it with everyone! <3 It's soooo perfect. I saw the final version today. :)

OH, LOL. Just saw La La's comment. Yep, it's on the horizon! H..."


EEEP! :D Can't wait to see!!!

Also can't wait to get my hands on the trilogy. xD Thanks for writing these books!


message 19: by A.G. (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Precious wrote: "A.G. wrote: "Guys, the cover reveal is next week! I can't wait to share it with everyone! <3 It's soooo perfect. I saw the final version today. :)

OH, LOL. Just saw La La's comment. Yep, it's on t..."


You're welcome! And no worries, @La La! ;)


back to top