Morning Coffee Group discussion

2/27/08 Wednesday Good Morning

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joey (new)

Joey (joeyfoto) | 187 comments Mod
41 degrees and high winds here today in Virginia..just sayin good morning

message 2: by Heather (new)

Heather | 1 comments good morning yes its brrrr cold here....summer please hurry :)

message 3: by Sara (new)

Sara | 65 comments Mod
Heh.

Cold.

Snowy.

About 5 inches of new snow on the ground.

Ready for Spring.

And I could really use something to make this headache go away...

message 4: by Joey (new)

Well Hey Heather, im shocked to see you actually replying to a thread!!!

message 5: by Joey (new)

Sara!!!! 5 inches of snow? damn.. as for your headache, did you try to take some tylenol or drink some coffee?

message 6: by Sara (new)

Sara | 65 comments Mod
Yuh....5 inches...and we're going to get another 2-3 today during the day....

&^%#$#&(&^$#@@$$%^&**(&%#$ <-- string of expletives regarding snow.

As far as the headache....I have taken something already...and I'm going to pick up coffee in about 20 mins, so we'll see how that goes.

message 7: by CS (new)

CS (chrisubus) cloudy, chance of snow. blah. I keep telling myself that in less than 1 month it will officially be spring!

Good luck with the headache!

message 8: by Lynzee (new)

Lynzee (lynzee43) | 61 comments Mod
It's 13 degrees here just northeast of Buffalo, NY! Snowed all night, continuing light snow showers for the rest of the day.
They're talking on the news about how if oil continues to be $100+ a barrel over the next few months, gas will be up to $4/gal.

So my question is, How much is gas in your area??? Here, it's been approx. $3.21/gal for the last week or so.

message 9: by Bree (new)

Bree (coffeebeanbookshelf) Gooooood morning. 7 am here, suns not quite out...I'm up to get my oldest ready for school (kindergarten). I can hear birds chirping outside - so that means it must be nice out. :)

Ah, yep - went and looked it up on weather.com - it's 0 Celcius right now (about 32 F)...gonna be a beautiful day! I wish my kids weren't so sick right now cause I'd love to take them out to play in what little snow remains - while it's sticky and perfect for building things. Bad timing.

message 10: by Sara (new)

Sara | 65 comments Mod
Gas...is right around $3.29...

I'm about to give up all worldly possessions and enter a convent...a la Caris.

<3

message 11: by Kim (new)

Kim Good morning from So. Cal!!!!....sunny and 60 at 7:15a.m. here in the OC. Sorry everyone....going to be about 84 today. Need to get the capri's out....gas is about 3.50 here in the south land....9 days ago it was at 2.98...what the heck! is it the barrel price or that spring break is approaching?

message 12: by Beth (new)

Beth (bethmorey) Morning from western MT! 28 degrees and cloudy, expecting it to be in the 40s with possible rain later. I'm jealous of Kim's So. Cal weather! Off to write, read, and spend time in the Bible before work.

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildhoney) Good morning from Chicago! We still have snow on the ground but no more coming today. It's brrr cold though. Weather.com says that right now it is actually 21 degrees but it feel like 8 degrees. Gotta love the wind chill factor. I do not care though because in 48 hours I will be on a plane for Las Vegas where it is in the 70s! That is of course if I my flight doesn't get cancelled due to the snow storm we are expecting tomorrow night . . .

message 14: by Diane (new)

Diane  (dianedj) Good morning from Marina del Rey California. Got up and went to the gym this morning; i am looking forward to "springing ahead" the time change in a couple of weeks so it will not be dark at 6 a.m. when I get up, and at 6 p.m. when I head home...